going out with a bang - snuff movie of jew soldiers

S K

Feb 21, 2024, 5:24:55 AMFeb 21

Peter Ross

Feb 21, 2024, 8:40:57 AMFeb 21
On Wednesday, February 21, 2024 at 2:24:55 AM UTC-8, S K wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv5HbZYj4gk

We're mowing the lawn S K and then we're putting down pre-emergent.

Take a deep breath cocksucker.

When Israel finds you, you'll get what you got coming.

S K

Feb 21, 2024, 9:46:14 AMFeb 21
On Wednesday, February 21, 2024 at 5:24:55 AM UTC-5, S K wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv5HbZYj4gk

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning" from the movie "apocalypse now"

I love seeing jews getting snuffed out in real time.

Peter Ross

Feb 21, 2024, 11:04:40 AMFeb 21
Dream on S K.
We know you're dangerous and gotta deathwish.
You'll never know when my dream or yours comes true.
I'll see you in your Electronic Intifada, cocksucker.

Peter Ross

Feb 21, 2024, 11:21:49 AMFeb 21
I betcha think
I don't know who
and where you are.
Dream on.

S K

Feb 21, 2024, 12:14:59 PMFeb 21
jews have carried out the equivalent of the Mongol siege of baghdad in 2023-24 in real time, witnessed on youtube and twitter.

jews have forfeited their life. just a matter of carrying out the sentence. it will happen when Gen Zers grow up and "end times" codgers die out in the US/

The "chosen" will be chosen to be exterminated.

Peter Ross

Feb 21, 2024, 3:18:42 PMFeb 21
Does the S in S K stand for Sinwar, Yahya?
How many times can you die S K you worthless piece of shit?
If it's you S K, you've done Israel and the world a big favor by helping
us know and define what an implacable homicidal uncivilized thief looks like.
And you really look pretty stupid with your arms held high in that ugly shawl of green.
How many little boys did you rape along the way Sinwar?
Everybody knows Pallies and Arabs are homosexual perverts. Tell that to your Electronic Infitada.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=yahya+sinwar&cbn=KnowledgeCard&stid=10611261-e7ad-2ac1-e32e-1cac8bdc5fa7&thid=OSK.HERO1LZ-C5AMBL_vAkjd6PuGwTrPO1sJyZNWMqOGQqFGL_4&FORM=KCHIMM&PC=U531