occam

Feb 14, 2024, 7:12:10 AMFeb 14
On 14/02/2024 13:07, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

> Cheers,
> Arindam Banerjee

Arindam, your usenet messaging days are numbered - posting as you do via
Google groups.

I will not miss your re-airing of the racist SK posts. I will however
wonder what happened to your dodgy physics.

S K

Feb 14, 2024, 7:45:23 AMFeb 14
On Wednesday, February 14, 2024 at 7:07:2
> Best to give the Israeli Jews a million dollars each and a visa to US. Gain for all sides, except the MI complex.
>
> Cheers,
> Arindam Banerjee

that is 5 trillion - dumb Americans deserve to pay that.

do you plan on posting after Jewoogle stops usenet support?

somebody suggested

https://news.eternal-september.org/

Arindam Banerjee

Feb 14, 2024, 11:48:51 AMFeb 14
On Wednesday 14 February 2024 at 23:45:23 UTC+11, S K wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 14, 2024 at 7:07:2
> > Best to give the Israeli Jews a million dollars each and a visa to US. Gain for all sides, except the MI complex.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Arindam Banerjee
> that is 5 trillion - dumb Americans deserve to pay that.

They spent 3 t on Afghanistan, they have a 34t debt. what's 5t more?
5m brilliant Jews will create 50t for them when allowed in, won't they.
Yes they will be the top US caste, but they are that right now so what's new.

> do you plan on posting after Jewoogle stops usenet support?

I started with nn back in 1993 I think. On unix it was.

> somebody suggested
>
> https://news.eternal-september.org/

Thanks, I will give it a try. Then there are paid options, I think, that will allow more good stuff than google.
I use/used! google groups for the sheer convenience.

Peter Ross

Feb 14, 2024, 12:33:10 PMFeb 14
Yeah right! I've always chuckled at the redoubtable put down with the adjective "dodgy".
I wonder where it came from? It couldn't have been the brand name Dodge but then who knows.
It's a Jew owned brand name that goes way back. So I hope crossing the street the coward SK gets hit by one or two.
But imagine the world and study of classical and modern physics through the lens and likes of an Arindam Banerjee? -- Oy Vey!

Athel Cornish-Bowden

Feb 14, 2024, 12:45:22 PMFeb 14
For that you'll need to wait until 2030 or so when the Nobel Committee
announce their choices.

--
Athel cb

S K

Feb 14, 2024, 12:57:14 PMFeb 14
On Wednesday, February 14, 2024 at 11:48:51 AM UTC-5, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Wednesday 14 February 2024 at 23:45:23 UTC+11, S K wrote:
> > On Wednesday, February 14, 2024 at 7:07:2
> > > Best to give the Israeli Jews a million dollars each and a visa to US. Gain for all sides, except the MI complex.
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > > Arindam Banerjee
> > that is 5 trillion - dumb Americans deserve to pay that.
> They spent 3 t on Afghanistan, they have a 34t debt. what's 5t more?
> 5m brilliant Jews will create 50t for them when allowed in, won't they.
> Yes they will be the top US caste, but they are that right now so what's new.

we need mega jew deaths but we also don't want to lose the smart jews.

israel is run by around 400,000 Ashkenazis who are jews in name only.

there is no national boundary between elite israeli jews and American jews -
they loot gentiles acting in concert. Most of the 400,000 hold dual passports -
the US can move them all over in a few weeks.

let them do their thing in Hymietown and let Muslims deal with the remaining feral jews
who believe in the "chosen people" shtick.

Peter Moylan

Feb 14, 2024, 5:16:57 PMFeb 14
We should hear something earlier than that. The commercial value of any
method of extracting free energy from the ether is enormous. In fact,
I'm a little surprised that an application isn't on the market already.

--
Peter Moylan http://www.pmoylan.org
Newcastle, NSW

Kerr-Mudd, John

Feb 15, 2024, 6:14:38 AMFeb 15
All you get is jam tomorrow - even the ever-spinning wheel is a rare thing,

--
Bah, and indeed Humbug.

Sam Plusnet

Feb 15, 2024, 2:00:44 PMFeb 15
Surely a sinister cartel of power generating companies must have taken
out a contract on Arindam's life.
It can only be a matter of time before his contributions are abruptly
cut off.

He should divert his attention to making an internal combustion engine
run on water, instead.

--
Sam Plusnet

Kerr-Mudd, John

Feb 15, 2024, 4:41:17 PMFeb 15
I think the oilcos saw that one off in the 70's.

Tomorrows World - how many inventions showcased there came to fruition?

J. J. Lodder

Feb 16, 2024, 4:04:51 PMFeb 16
But have you seen the Daedalus PPMs?
The original one that is now in possession of the Royal Society
has been spinning for over 40 years by now.

The one in the technical museum in Vienna is approaching 30 years.
(it is in the entrance hall, all visitors see it spinning, every day)

If you understand how and why, you are invited to tell them,

Jan

J. J. Lodder

Feb 16, 2024, 4:04:51 PMFeb 16
You are inexcusably behind the times.
The 'world-aether' is nowadays called 'the quantum vacuum'
and you extract free energy from its zero-point fluctuations.
(but the succes rate has not improved)

Jan

Kerr-Mudd, John

Feb 16, 2024, 4:16:50 PMFeb 16
On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 22:04:46 +0100
nos...@de-ster.demon.nl (J. J. Lodder) wrote:

> Kerr-Mudd, John <ad...@127.0.0.1> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 09:16:52 +1100
> > Peter Moylan <pe...@pmoylan.org.invalid> wrote:

> > > We should hear something earlier than that. The commercial value of any
> > > method of extracting free energy from the ether is enormous. In fact,
> > > I'm a little surprised that an application isn't on the market already.
> > >
> > All you get is jam tomorrow - even the ever-spinning wheel is a rare thing,
>
> But have you seen the Daedalus PPMs?
Not up close, but I've posted about them before; I thought it would have
been in this very Group (tm Google(also tm)).

> The original one that is now in possession of the Royal Society
> has been spinning for over 40 years by now.

It apparently needs occasional "maintenence" (i.e. they change the
battery).

> The one in the technical museum in Vienna is approaching 30 years.
> (it is in the entrance hall, all visitors see it spinning, every day)
>
> If you understand how and why, you are invited to tell them,

J. J. Lodder

Feb 16, 2024, 5:47:59 PMFeb 16
I want my helicopter backpack!
The oilcos must have loved it:
it inherently burns far more fuel than any car possibly can.

There must be other explanations,

Jan

J. J. Lodder

Feb 16, 2024, 5:47:59 PMFeb 16
Kerr-Mudd, John <ad...@127.0.0.1> wrote:

> On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 22:04:46 +0100
> nos...@de-ster.demon.nl (J. J. Lodder) wrote:
>
> > Kerr-Mudd, John <ad...@127.0.0.1> wrote:

> > > All you get is jam tomorrow - even the ever-spinning wheel is a rare
> > > thing,
> > >
> > But have you seen the Daedalus PPMs?

> Not up close, but I've posted about them before; I thought it would have
> been in this very Group (tm Google(also tm)).

I have mentioned them as well, on previous occasions.

> > The original one that is now in possession of the Royal Society
> > has been spinning for over 40 years by now.
> >
> It apparently needs occasional "maintenence" (i.e. they change the
> battery).

All bicycles wheels need occasional maintenance.
(like cleaning and oiling the ball bearings)
This one in particular, because it must be a low energy device.
The original bearing of the wheel are apparently not good enough.

But when even postulating such a battery, hidden somewhere,
no one has been clever enough to see how such a hidden battery
could make the wheel go round and round, and for such a long time.
All obvious ideas are deliberately excluded.
(and they would also be far too power-hungry)

Jan

Sam Plusnet

Feb 16, 2024, 6:00:45 PMFeb 16
The risk of incinerating ones own legs/feet/buttocks might be a possible
drawback.

--
Sam Plusnet

Arindam Banerjee

Feb 17, 2024, 4:54:58 AMFeb 17
Now who has been deleting my posts and skippy's at the start of this thread?????
I wonder if they are there in other servers.
I am not sure what was written there that could cause annoyance to the powers that be.
But then, I am naive.

Cheers, and wondering if this too will be deleted, gotta get some other host for usenet now
Arindam Banerjee

Arindam Banerjee

Feb 17, 2024, 5:01:24 AMFeb 17
On Friday 16 February 2024 at 06:00:44 UTC+11, Sam Plusnet wrote:
> On 14-Feb-24 22:16, Peter Moylan wrote:

> >> For that you'll need to wait until 2030 or so when the Nobel
> >> Committee announce their choices.
> >
> > We should hear something earlier than that. The commercial value of any
> > method of extracting free energy from the ether is enormous. In fact,
> > I'm a little surprised that an application isn't on the market already.
> >
> Surely a sinister cartel of power generating companies must have taken
> out a contract on Arindam's life.
> It can only be a matter of time before his contributions are abruptly
> cut off.

Unlike the aue-scum, assassins have at least 5% good in them, and that is what keeps me alive.
Who knows, if one contacted to kill me happens to be a fan of mine, then the chance is good that he or she will bump off the sans-conscience petulant kill-Arindam cowardly-girly aue-scum-type creatures, who have 0% good in them, deriving joy from evil for its own sake.
Gratis, just for doing good at least once in his or her life.

J. J. Lodder

Feb 17, 2024, 5:07:45 AMFeb 17
Not really. Working ones have been built.
You are not supposed to fly them naked, I guess,

Jan

Sam Plusnet

Feb 17, 2024, 2:06:22 PMFeb 17
Drat! Why did you wait until now to tell me?

--
Sam Plusnet

J. J. Lodder

Feb 18, 2024, 5:19:32 PMFeb 18
How could I guess that you had mistaken a jet backpack
for a helicopter one?

Jan

Snidely

Feb 22, 2024, 6:36:21 AMFeb 22
Just this Friday, J. J. Lodder explained that ...
Adam Savage has a vid of looking at the Royal Society one and noticing
a lot of red herrings ... or clues ... or ....

>>> The one in the technical museum in Vienna is approaching 30 years.
>>> (it is in the entrance hall, all visitors see it spinning, every day)
>>>
>>> If you understand how and why, you are invited to tell them,

There's a better mousetrap inside, and the world is on a treadmill
trying to beat a path to the door.

/dps

--
"That’s where I end with this kind of conversation: Language is
crucial, and yet not the answer."