'Who cares!': Trump resigns from [Communist fag run...] SAG-AFTRA in scathing letter

1 view

Leroy N. Soetoro

Feb 18, 2021, 7:31:48 PM2/18/21
https://nypost.com/2021/02/04/donald-trump-resigns-from-sag-aftra-in-
scathing-letter/

Former President Donald Trump ripped Hollywood’s largest labor union in a
resignation letter Thursday ahead of a “so-called” disciplinary hearing —
telling the entertainment industry union, “Who cares!”

Trump, a member of SAG-AFTRA for more than 30 years, faced expulsion after
its national board last month ruled that he had violated the union’s
constitution — by allegedly inciting the deadly Jan. 6 Capitol riot,
Deadline reported.

“I write to you today regarding the so-called Disciplinary Committee
hearing aimed at revoking my union membership. Who cares!” Trump wrote in
a signed letter to union president Gabrielle Carteris — who played Andrea
Zuckerman on “Beverly Hills, 90210” for a decade.

The former reality TV star-turned-commander-in-chief then rattled off his
own film and TV credits while taking a swipe at Carteris.

“While I’m not familiar with your work, I’m very proud of my work on
movies such as Home Alone 2, Zoolander and Wall Street: Money Never
Sleeps; and television shows including The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air,
Saturday Night Live, and of course, one of the most successful shows in
television history, The Apprentice – to name just a few!” he wrote.

Trump’s resignation letter from SAG.
Fox News
Trump then panned SAG-AFTRA for having a “dismal record as a union.”

“Your organization has done little for its members, and nothing for me –
besides collecting dues and promoting dangerous un-American policies and
ideas – as evident by your massive unemployment rates and lawsuits from
celebrated actors, who even recorded a video asking, ‘Why isn’t the union
fighting for me?'” he wrote.

He concluded the missive, “As such, this letter is to inform you of my
immediate resignation from SAG-AFTRA. You have done nothing for me.”

In January, after the national board decided that Trump committed a
violation, Carteris said in a statement, “Donald Trump attacked the values
that this union holds most sacred – democracy, truth, respect for our
fellow Americans of all races and faiths, and the sanctity of the free
press.

“There’s a straight line from his wanton disregard for the truth to the
attacks on journalists perpetrated by his followers.”

SAG-AFTRA’s Disciplinary Committee was set to hold a hearing on the
allegations against Trump, which could’ve resulted in him getting booted
from the union if found guilty.

He was also accused of “sustaining a reckless campaign of misinformation
aimed at discrediting and ultimately threatening the safety of
journalists, many of whom are SAG-AFTRA members.”

Carteris and national executive director David White responded to Trump’s
letter — with a simple “Thank you.”

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.