Memoir: The Flying Saucers Are Very Very Real

mrdav...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2016, 1:23:41 AM6/6/16
You guys may want to read The Flying Saucers Are Very Very Real, about UFO sightings and the how the author was kidnapped by aliens from outer space (so he says), and his interactions with the aliens, who are opposed to some of our planet's ideas and philosophies. I guess I'm skeptical, at least about parts of this account. But read it for yourself and use your own judgment. If true it's very scary and means we're running out of time.

http://amzn.to/1OSNg5q