Evidence of Weather Modification Testing ?

Skybuck Flying

Jan 22, 2024, 8:40:30 AMJan 22
Now that time has passed, who knows... maybe I have captured evidence of "Weather Modification" Testing...

https://youtu.be/Pj4E6sW5QoA?si=68OGIPGIZkLNQ78_

Nobody ever asked the question:

Did Stalin modify the weather to freeze Hitler's army to death ?!

Stalin and his people sure modified the shit out of the ground/earth, who knows what they did to the air.................

Let this be a warning to Nato.

Perhaps Russia has top secret weather modification chemicals !

You've been warned !

Bye for now,
Skybuck.

R Kym Horsell

Jan 22, 2024, 12:50:29 PMJan 22
It is at least possible using known 1940 technology.
Here is the TMIN data for the Volgogrod region in the
1930s and 1940s:
<kym.massbus.org/VOLGOGRAD/avtmin.gif>

The winters from 1937 are all around -15C.
For Feb 1943 they get down to -20C.
The summers for 1937-41 get up to (TMIN) 15C.
For 42 it is slightly down around 13C.
Is it anything more than "luck"?

Some time back I wrote a short paper on "weather modification"
during WWII looking at changes in weather patterns across
Europe due to fires caused by massive bombing raids.
It seemed there was some effect. Certain regions had
fires that seemed to raise local temperature and some
regions had fires that lowered local temperatures.
I called them "white smoke" and "black smoke".
It seemed civilian areas with houses and public buildings
burning created "white smoke" that reflected sunlight back
to space before it could warm the ground and lower atm.
Areas were oil tanks and military assets were also burning
created "black smoke" that polluted surrounding areas with
black carbon that caused higher temperatures at surface level.
One of the examples I looked at closely was a major UK
operation over several days where the signal of a link
between tonnage of bombs dropped and local temps was
quite clear.

So it is possible -- if anyone knew at the time -- that
settling light to civilian areas in S Russia lowered
the local temps. Who set light to them? Was it planned?
Maybe it was the Germany Army itself that "accidentally"
caused its own defeat by lowering temps around
Volgograd in 42/43.

Interesting if the same pattern was repeated for
Napoleon's Russian blunder.

--
Method:
<http://www.facethewind.com/hail_guard>