Goofy Hotdog UFO Writer Thinks He's a Literary Genius

Skywatcher

Jul 18, 2021, 6:12:06 PM7/18/21
https://read.amazon.com/?asin=B01CYLK07K

Like Kymmie, he's a drooling idiot. Don't waste your time. I read several pages, enough to determine that his writing, like Horsell's, is pretentious garbage.

One writer I do want to read is now deceased. His name is Zechariah Sitchin. He was a helluvah great lecturer, with a great sense of humor, and quite erudite. I listened with fascination to several of his lectures. He was a brain.