Calling a Truce with Kym Horsell

Skywatcher

Sep 1, 2021, 2:18:44 PM9/1/21
OK, no more fussing. No more snark from you, either, or I'll counter-attack.

Anyway, you should watch this:

https://www.peacocktv.com/watch-online/movies/documentary/ufo-chronicles-the-black-programs/d5e12cff-80e4-3ce0-8a4b-7f49e472bd7b

If you have ROKU it's free at Peacock, or you can rent it for 3 or 4 bucks on the net such as Google Drive or Amazon.

Michael Schratt, the narrator, talks about the trillions of American dollars that are sunk, without Congress's oversight, into "black programs" AND all the back engineering we have done -- "on the Nevada Desert" -- to copy the extraterrestrial flying saucers we have captured. And, he says, the ETs have shared some of their technology with us.

He says the skunk works on the Nevada Desert are turning out flying triangles and boomerangs and other shapes, this 'brave new world' technology, by the dozens. "Look for rivets," he says. If they have rivets they are ours.

And it's been going on for decades, at least since Roswell in 1947.

Says Schratt: They made the breakthrough in October, 1954.

That's a fascinating presentation by Michael Schratt. He's credible, articulate, soft-spoken, and knowledgeable. I'm inclined to believe him.

Here's some Schratt: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5e9ud5

Skywatcher

Sep 1, 2021, 2:22:01 PM9/1/21
Oh, one more thing: Ours do make some slight noise, like electricity buzzing. Michael says, however, that some do and some don't make noise.

So. We must have found a substitute fuel, instead of element 115.

Skywatcher

Sep 5, 2021, 11:25:30 AM9/5/21
According to a documentary I just watched a little of on tubi, we have been mining the moon for decades, especially for helium 3. Some of the claims made in these documentaries I neither believe nor disbelieve. I require strict proof thereof, such as helium 3 in the crust of the moon AND that we have been mining it.

The other claim I recall in this doc is that the moon was towed and planted on its orbit and is younger than the earth. I do suspect that there are lots of artifacts on the moon which are not attributable to earthlings.