map.gif

kymho...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2024, 9:55:43 PMFeb 12
Doing what passes for site maintenance this morning I noticed several
people seem to be looking for "map.gif" on my UFO pages.
This must be a way old reference probably still hanging around old
USENET articles somewhere.
At one point I had a density map (I think) that showed which locations
on earth seemed to have weather that highly correlated with UFO sightings
over N Am.
Nowadays there are dozens of maps. You have to specify exactly
which kind of UFO's you're looking for. They are indexed in several
different ways: by color, shape, time-of-day seen, direction of motion, etc.
I hope I setup a like the site robot can redirect people from map.gif
to the directory of possible maps you might want page.
Have fun and dont break anything.

--
[Secret UFO recovery program blown open:]
I hope this revelation serves as an ontological shock sociologically

The US govt portrays itself as the world's preeminent
superpower, so to acknowledge that there are things in their
airspace, whatever they are, that are faster and more manoeuvrable
and run rings around fast jets doesn't play very well.
So there's the embarrassment factor, and maybe a little bit of
fear that either an adversary has made a quantum leap in
development, which has left the US in a poor second place, or, as
some believe, this really is extra terrestrial, in which case we're
not at the top of the food chain anymore.
-- Nick Pope, 02 May 2023

UFO community grows rapidly after whistleblower testimony makes national
headlines: 'Watershed moment'
Fox News, 09 Jan 2024 22:13Z
UFOs are at the center of a "watershed moment" in American politics as
discussion of extraterrestrial life becomes more ...

Pilot Reports Mysterious Triangle UFO Fly Past Him in Audio Recording
Newsweek, 09 Jan 2024 14:58Z
One wrote: "I'm old enough to remember when the stealth fighter was still a
secret and there was all sorts of UFO reports due ...

Fall in NI UFO sightings reported to police down to 'distrust', former MoD
investigator suggests
Belfast Live, 07 Jan 2024 16:56Z
A fall in the number of UFO sightings reported to police in recent years
could be down to "distrust of the authoriries", a ...

The UFO Mysteries Scientists Can't Solve
Newsweek, 25 Dec 2023 19:24Z
"We need to put science at the forefront of every strange thing we observe,"
one planetary scientist told Newsweek.