Corona Update 14, Mind control and mind reading risks ! (And mind damage !)

skybuck2000

Sep 11, 2021, 8:06:57 PM9/11/21
The metals inside vaccines end up in the human brain/neurons.

These can then be activated or read via magnetic fields, light and radio frequencies.

Therefore injecting vaccines or any other kind of crap brings mind control and mind reading risks with it !
(Perhaps even death through neuron overheat or meltdown/explosions/bleedings)

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !

Bye,
Skybuck =D

R Kym Horsell

Sep 11, 2021, 8:49:05 PM9/11/21
skybuck2000 <skybu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> The metals inside vaccines end up in the human brain/neurons.

Normal DNA (or mRNA) are composed of 5 types of atoms --
C, H, O, N, and P -- none of them metals.

OTOH if you eat vegetables then you get atoms that are metals
and the red vegetables are full of iron which virtually guarantees you
will be a traget for mind-controlling govt agencies. If any.

skybuck2000

Sep 11, 2021, 9:11:58 PM9/11/21
On Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 2:49:05 AM UTC+2, R Kym Horsell wrote:
> skybuck2000 <skybu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > The metals inside vaccines end up in the human brain/neurons.
>
> Normal DNA (or mRNA) are composed of 5 types of atoms --
> C, H, O, N, and P -- none of them metals.

You assume vaccines only contain this ?! LOL HAHA.

Did you know little creatures crawl everywhere ?! LOL.

> OTOH if you eat vegetables then you get atoms that are metals
> and the red vegetables are full of iron which virtually guarantees you
> will be a traget for mind-controlling govt agencies. If any.

HAHA Nice Try !

Do you inject these vegetables directly into your blood stream ? LOL.

Bye,
Skybuck.

R Kym Horsell

Sep 11, 2021, 9:25:23 PM9/11/21
skybuck2000 <skybu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 2:49:05 AM UTC+2, R Kym Horsell wrote:
>> skybuck2000 <skybu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> > The metals inside vaccines end up in the human brain/neurons.
>> Normal DNA (or mRNA) are composed of 5 types of atoms --
>> C, H, O, N, and P -- none of them metals.
> You assume vaccines only contain this ?! LOL HAHA.
And you simply assume they do.

As I also pointed out. A tomato Or zuccini contains more metals.
Are you scared of vegetables because they will let the govt
megentize your brian?

Your claims just dont make sense.

Skywatcher

Sep 12, 2021, 10:02:21 AM9/12/21
I've had 3 Pfizer jabs-- two back in the winter and one recent booster. I did not have anything happen afterwards which I would call a reaction, except a sore arm. I asked the nurse at Walgreen's who gave me the booster if the shot had thimerosal in it, which is a preservative I don't like because it has a mercury compound in it. Scientists do claim thimerosal is safe.

"No," she said. Pfizer vaccine is preserved by extreme freezing temperature. I didn't feel anything bothersome that night or the next day. I'm 76 approaching 77 and in fairly good health except for adult onset asthma. I was born with scoliosis and the lower part of my spine permanently fused to my pelvis----transitional last lumbar vertebra, and lordosis. So my back has given me trouble, including extreme stiffness in my lumbar spine, pain, and plenty of chronic pain in my thoracic spine.

Skybuck, you should get a scan to see if you have not been abducted and implanted with an organic or other microchip like this doctor (who is now passed on) used to find in his patients. His name was Dr. Roger Leirs. Please investigate. You sound like you may have one of those implants, you are so weirded out. Good Luck!