report urges military to prepare for space war

MrPosti...@kymhorsell.com

Jul 14, 2021, 6:38:45 PM7/14/21
Primary concerns supposedly other "regular" nations.
Bu yo nebba nos!
Interesting article.

[Space War!]
Report Urges US Space Force to Begin Preparing for Space Military Action
The Debrief, 14 Jul 2021
The Air Force Research Laboratory recently published a report urging
officials in the United States Space Force to prepare for action in the
areas surrounding Earth and its moon, hypothesizing that it could soon
become the next point of global military interest.
<https://thedebrief.org/report-urges-u-s-space-force-to-begin-preparing-for-space-military-action/>

--
European Union Unveils Climate Plan To Cut Emissions By 55% This Decade
NPR, 14 Jul 2021 15:39Z

93,000 people died of drug overdoses in US during pandemic in 2020:
"A staggering loss of human life"
CBS News, 14 Jul 2021 15:44Z

After bad hiccups, Bolsonaro may need intestinal surgery
Associated Press, 14 Jul 2021 21:0Z

NASA and ESA sign agreement on climate science cooperation
SpaceNews, 14 Jul 2021 11:31Z

Exciting gene breakthrough by Victorian scientists stops coronavirus
replicating in cells
14 Jul 2021 03:14Z
A test tube model of a successful cancer treatment for children, developed
at Melbourne's Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, could help coronavirus
patients by stopping the virus from replicating in infected human cells.

[FAKED!]
Virgin Galactic admits part of launch video was faked
ABC News, 14 Jul 2021 01:18Z
Sir Richard Branson's company acknowledges that pre-recorded footage used in
the company's webcast was "misidentified in the broadcast" and apologises
for any confusion.

US COVID-19 cases rising again, doubling over 3 weeks
Minneapolis Star Tribune, 13 Jul 2021 21:02Z

Impending Supernova Doom: Astronomers Rare Sighting of a Teardrop-Shaped Star
SciTechDaily, 13 Jul 2021 15:02Z
[Dont hold your breath; we have 70 mn years to wait].

Philippines to probe report of Chinese sewage-dumping at sea
Yahoo News, 13 Jul 2021 11:59Z
Manila (Reuters). The Philippines' defence minister on Tue ordered the
military to investigate a report by a US-based tech firm that 100s of
Chinese vessels were dumping sewage into contested areas of the South China Sea.

REvil, Hacking Group Behind Major Ransomware Attack, Disappears
The New York Times, 13 Jul 2021 23:58Z
The group, called REvil, short for "Ransomware evil," is believed
responsible for the attack that brought down one of America's largest beef
producers, JBS, and it took credit for ...

[Sooo Cooold!]
California heat wave melts car's windshield sun protector
KABC-TV, 13 Jul 2021 21:58Z

[Bu Bu Bu radiation is GOOD for you!]
Report Suggests That Astronauts Shouldn't get More Than 600 Millisieverts of
Radiation Exposure During Their Career. We get 2-3 a Year Down Here on Earth
Universe Today, 13 Jul 2021 12:57Z

UFOs are an intriguing science problem; Congress must act accordingly
The Hill on MSN.com, 08 Jul 2021 21:31Z
"Lack of wings and lack of evident means of propulsion clearly rule out
conventional aircraft and helicopters. Many are ...

Skywatcher

Jul 18, 2021, 12:18:02 PM7/18/21
Space war, huh? With whom?

And that fentanyl pipeline from our faux friends in China is killing our opioid users:

Skywatcher

Jul 18, 2021, 12:21:24 PM7/18/21

> UFOs are an intriguing science problem; Congress must act accordingly
> The Hill on MSN.com, 08 Jul 2021 21:31Z
> "Lack of wings and lack of evident means of propulsion clearly rule out
> conventional aircraft and helicopters. Many are ...

See Charles James Hall, the tall whites at Nellis AFB, Skunk Works, Area S-4, and Robert Lazar for suggestions about how these superfast, but silent, conveyances are powered.