Where in the world is Martin? Enquiring minds want to know.

philip...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2014, 10:08:59 PM3/6/14
Has he left us in our time of need or what? Did his bus break down in the black rock desert and he just slowly dried out?

What ever, it was not a wasted life, considering its rough start and all the hits runs and errors.. it was only the hits that counted however. few ever get close to that level, the vitriol and errors not withstanding,

Phil scott

neal

Mar 7, 2014, 4:01:42 AM3/7/14
Last I heard he was alive with all his health problems and living on
basefook.

neal.

philip...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2014, 7:48:43 PM3/7/14
Thanks Neal. I hope you are doing well. I am 73 now, and living in Central America on the beach.

Phil Scott

eldora...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2014, 4:18:07 PM6/21/14
Hi Phil, I was looking for the Robot UCP Witness software and found your message. A month i collected your "Beyond the Black Magictians" Drills and I have started to practice some of the basic drills. I new to any process like these so only when I finish them will see what I got from them.

philip...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2014, 9:06:16 PM10/17/14
Good for you Eldora...

The primary concept is that we tend to stick to whatever see or recall and then locate in the same space. and that has become a habit and shrinks us down to minuscule dots. that is the ongoing trap.

The drills simply tend to break that habit... the harder you work on them the less effective they will be... do them briefly and give it a few years to gradually break those habits as you repeat the drills. stop a drill the instant you get a chill up your spine or go exterior or have a major realization.

Read the reference given at the front end of the series... and 20 years or so to leave you free from it all... it takes a while to escape such a complex of interwoven bad habit.

Good luck with it all.

Phil