KP2013MAR01: THE fLASH OF RECOGNITION!

K...@net-prophet.net

Mar 1, 2013, 2:05:09 PM3/1/13
KP2013MAR01: THE fLASH OF RECOGNITION!

Is usually quite soft and gentle, but it
can lead to quite impressive results.

The main one I had this lifetime was
when I first saw the Tibetan Monk who
gave me my name: Konchok Penday.

No words were exchanged, but he
started rearranging some papers
on the floor by him. Those were
our names, to be assigned later,
and he was sorting them to give
me mine, which he could now do,
as he saw where I was sitting on
the floor.

Obviously, he already knew I was
coming that day. He was prepared!

It didn't make much difference to
me right then, but it did years later,
when I really needed a new name.

My friend PD had one years later,
when after driving hundreds of miles
to rescue my dead truck, I arrived at
his home just as he was leaving.

Briefly confused that he didn't expect me,
he quickly recovered quite gracefully.
He opened his house, said make yourself at
home, and quickly dashed off off to go skiing.

I had a VERY EVENTFUL, and QUITE satisfying
day, picked out a NICE present for him, and left.

I heard later that he returned that day, walked in
to his house, and decisively announced: THERE IS
A PRESENT HERE! He IS quite telepathic at times!

He tore the house apart looking for it, to no avail.

Finally, he admitted defeat, and went to bed.

It was waiting for him, under his pillow!

DJ obviously had one, when he wrote my
number on the whore-house window
before passing out naked in the hallway!

I had one almost a thousand years ago,
when the Mongol Horde was attacking
my village. I was awaiting certain death
when I locked eyes with one of the
horsemen. There was a fLASH of
recognition, and the arrow flashed
into the dirt at my feet: not me!

I've been trying to create one for PD's
girl friend, K. I thought I was trying to
do HIM a favor! That WOULD be quite
satisfying for me, but upon further
contemplation, I realize that my motives
are quite mixed! I am Parent shopping!

I'D BE *THRILLED* TO
HAVE THEM FOR PARENTS!

It's good to plan ahead, at least a little!
We won some and lost some, but I have
never had any doubt about our intentions.

P.S. This post was INSTANTLY DELETED
from Facebook.com [Universal Conscious Practice].

KP