Gods in Disguise - Alan C Walter

Matthew Hudson

Nov 14, 2017, 6:52:55 PM11/14/17

Can anyone offer some insights into this material, if it was $9 I'd of bought a copy to explore - however, those Knowledgism prices are pretty steep!

nepal...@googlemail.com

Nov 15, 2017, 5:35:19 AM11/15/17
On Tuesday, 14 November 2017 23:52:55 UTC, Matthew Hudson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone offer some insights into this material, if it was $9 I'd of bought a copy to explore - however, those Knowledgism prices are pretty steep!

With those prices and the range of topics needed to cover and the use of the word 'processing', I'd say it is a system of ego development as all those subjects apply to ego not consciousness with titles like 'The Secrets of Getting Rich' and 'Executive Leadership Series'.
It could even be a re-spin of scientology as one title is 'By-Passed Charge Series', IMHO.
hth,
neal

Matthew Hudson

Nov 15, 2017, 2:47:43 PM11/15/17
Neal - yeah, these are also my suspicions. It would appear that the material is very $cio.

I'd still like to read the material that KP was referencing though in the Tech Talks. The use of ego in Knowledgism and $cio sales is prevalent, it does make one question their intentions and level of awareness.