KP2013FEB22: THE NEW NORMAL!

K...@net-prophet.net

Feb 22, 2013, 2:06:42 PM2/22/13
KP2013FEB22: THE NEW NORMAL!

The pace of progress continues to accelerate!

I see it today in my "local" paper. Above the
fold, it blares: "Manhunt for Suspects:
THREE DEAD ON STRIP."
Below the fold, it informs me:
"Man killed in drive-by; his car crashes into
taxi, killing two others,
PLUS Recent State of Violence Rocks Strip
PLUS More Photos from Shooting Aftermath."

Of course, it's not all crime and violence:
I am also informed that:
"Snow, sleet pummel Midwest", and
"Flu shots found to be ineffective
for older people",
but of course, "Officials continue
to recommend shots"!
[They may kill you, but
We make lots of money on them!]

I believe that I am already on record
discussing the End of Civilization!

At least the paper is starting to catch up!

The front page now plugs the internet:
BREAKING NEWS 24/7 @ REVIEWJOURNAL.COM
and also:
VIDEOS AND SLIDESHOW lvrj.com/multimedia .

Aren't we modern?

Turning to the back page of the front section,
I am informed under the headline
"Violence on the Strip," by a series of 5 photos
labeled:
Feb 21, 2013,
Dec 14, 2012,
Dec 21, 2012,
Feb 6, 2013,
Feb 16, 2013,
about a recent series of murders in Las Vegas.

The headline continues:
"Deadly dangerous acts play out on Strip",
but NOT TO WORRY!, the headline continues,
"Authorities say area safe despite shootings,
slashings, stabbings".

Oh well, if *AUTHORITIES* say that
it's safe, *IT'S SAFE!*

*DON'T BE FOOLED BY APPEARANCES!*

Officials and Authorities can only
attempt to forestall THE END!

Don't listen to ancient crusty codgers like me
who were born before 1950, and who obviously
DON'T HAVE A CLUE about our modern world!

*ONLY* an addled misfit like me could possibly
believe that "shootings, slashings and stabbings,"
among a long series of multiple murders,
could possibly make an area *UNSAFE!*

I am obviously OFF MY ROCKER!
I have fallen on the floor, and
CAN'T GET UP!