Till Death Do Us Part

layo

Oct 2, 2019, 6:02:52 PM10/2/19
Does anyone have a link/copy of this book by KP?

nepal...@googlemail.com

Oct 3, 2019, 4:33:14 AM10/3/19
On Wednesday, 2 October 2019 23:02:52 UTC+1, layo wrote:
> Does anyone have a link/copy of this book by KP?

Never heard of it. The only writings I know of his were his Tech Talks on UCP. Where did you hear about this book?

layo

Oct 3, 2019, 1:34:28 PM10/3/19
Hi Nepal...

I read about it in the post: KP2013MAR28: NATURAL CANCER CURE!

KP states - WE BECAME GOOD FRIENDS, AND HE
EVENTUALLY SHARED HIS HEALTH PROBLEM
WITH ME. I SENT HIM MY BOOK: TIL DEATH
DO US PART. HE SAID, I GOT IT. I'LL CALL YOU
IN A COUPLE OF DAYS. WHEN HE DID, HE
SAID "I'M GOING TO READ IT AGAIN, I'LL CALL
YOU." WHEN HE DID, HE *STUNNED* ME WITH
HIS NEXT QUESTION: "WHAT DO WE DO NOW?"

I've located a link on Lulu:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/martin-cornelius/til-death-do-us-part/paperback/product-364941.html

and got a copy whizzing it's way to me as I type

nepal...@googlemail.com

Oct 4, 2019, 6:22:26 AM10/4/19
Now I've seen that it does ring a bell. It would be nice if you could let us know what you think once you've read it. tbh I never really took much notice of his health advice apart from Urine Therapy. I know he also fasted but then he would gorge himself back to obesity which defeats the object of fasting. I have practised UT ever since and it was a major part of my body cleansing/detoxing. I have also since that time done many water only fasting and had some remarkable results with that. If you are interested you can get a free copy of the book "The Science and Fine Arts of Fasting" by Herbert M Shelton from the Health Library section at https://soilandhealth.org/, one of my favourite resources.

layo

Oct 4, 2019, 1:19:04 PM10/4/19

nepal...@googlemail.com

Oct 5, 2019, 4:49:05 AM10/5/19
On Friday, 4 October 2019 18:19:04 UTC+1, layo wrote:
> Hi Nepal - I can only locate: https://soilandhealth.org/book/the-hygienic-system-vol-iii-fasting-and-sun-bathing-third-revised-edition/

My mistake, haven't looked at what is available for a while. However if you are really interested in fasting and what it can do the best book to start with is

https://soilandhealth.org/copyrighted-book/therapeutic-fasting/

It is a summary of the subject with collated statistics from a number of fasting authorities and what inspired me to get the Shelton book and experiment with fasting myself. I actually bought a printed copy of the other Shelton title from Amazon which IIRC was volume 1 of the series. Best money ever spent IMHO.

layo

Mar 3, 2020, 4:48:54 PM3/3/20
I've read the book now, it's got some good information in it - I see it more as a collective piece of KP's favourite healthy related tidbits.

If you're interested in some of the other stuff KP was into it's worth a read.