What happened to alt.ucp?

gnani

Sep 7, 2010, 8:02:51 AM9/7/10
It looks like this news group has died. It seemed to be doing well
when Alex, myself, Manuela, Neale and of course KP posted. It is a
shame. I wonder if there is anyone actually doing ucp anymore. I
stopped although I do not think I exhausted the technique. It would be
interesting to try it out again and see what happens after such a long
hiatus.

Anyone out there still using the technique? Any interesting
experiences to report?

~Justin

KP

Sep 20, 2010, 12:20:38 AM9/20/10
On Sep 7, 5:02 am, gnani
<justintonatio...@gmail.com> wrote
to usenet group alt.ucp:

> It looks like this news group has died.

SORRY ABOUT THAT!

YES, IT HAS STOPPED TEMPORARILY
STOPPED BREATHING. I AM STILL HOPING
TO RESESITATE IT. MY COMPUTER IS DYING,
AND IT WON'T DO NEWGROUPS NOW. I'M
POSTING THIS THRU GOOGLE GROUPS.

I'VE BEEN FAILING TO GET A NEW COMPUTER
FOR YEARS NOW. AS SOON AS I STOP FAILING,
I'LL BE POSTING EVERYTHING TO ALT.UCP.

> It seemed to be doing well when Alex,
> myself, Manuela, Neale and of course KP posted.

YES!

A FABULOUS HAYDAY OF
DISCOVERY AND HEXUBERANCE!

WHAT A GREAT CREW WE HAD THEN!

NEAL AND CAPTAIN FRANK ARE ALREADY
COMPLETELY ENLIGHTENED IN NON-DUALITY.
THEY ARE NO LONGER INTERESTED IN UCP.

FANTASTIC!

> It is a shame.

NO! IT'S JUST A CHANGE!

ASIDE FROM CRUSHING POVERTY,
I'M DOING REALLY FINE. AFTER YEARS
OF MULTIPLE NIGHTMARES, PHYSICALLY
I'M SUPER-FIT RIGHT NOW! MY ATTITUDE
IS MOSTLY REAL GOOD TOO!

AND UCP IS GOING GREAT!

>I wonder if there is anyone actually doing ucp anymore.

FACEBOOK UCPage HAS 1500+ MEMBERS!

MAYBE A THIRD OR HALF ARE ACTIVE UCPEONS!

JAKARTA, INDONESIA IS THE
WORLD CAPITAL OF UCP!

ONE THIRLD OF KNOWN
GLOBAL UCPEONS LIVE
IN INDONESIA NOW!

IN JAKARTA, UCPEONS ARE NOW
ADVERTISING "UCP - Professional Services".

UCP NO LONGER DEPENDS ON ME!
IT'S LOOSE ON IT'S OWN NOW!

> I stopped although I do not think I exhausted the technique.

WHAT IS YOUR TONE LEVEL?

IF IT'S LESS THAN ABOUT 20 YOU
CAN STILL GO UPTONE WITH UCP!

I GOT OCCASIONAL PHONE CALLS
FROM CAPTAIN FRANK WHILE HE
WENT UP TO ABOUT TONE 20, AND
LOST ALL INTEREST IN THE PAST
AND THE FUTURE, AND UCP TOO!

IT WAS QUITE INTERESTING TO ME.
I'M NOT LATELY USED TO TALKING TO
SOMEONE TEN OR FIFTEEN TONES ABOVE
ME. I HEARD THE WORDS, BUT I JUST
DIDN'T GET THE SONG. I WAS CLUELESS.
IT WAS A BIG LESSON IN HUMILITY, AND
A HUGE VICTORY FOR ME AT THE SAME TIME.

> It would be interesting to try it out again
> and see what happens after such a long hiatus.

YOU'D PICK RIGHT UP WHERE YOU LEFT OFF!

I THINK THE BIGGEST QUESTION
FOR YOU IS: UCP OR NON-DUALITY?

DO YOU JUST WANT TO RAISE YOUR PRESENT TONE,
[HOW FANTASITIC TO HAVE THAT OPTION!]
OR GO FOR THE FINAL NONDUAL ENLIGHTENMENT?

I'VE BEEN PARKED AROUND TONE [FIVE? WITH DIVES]
FOR YEARS, BUT NOW I SEE I NEED TO DO SOME
UCP AS A PROBLEM-SOLVER RUDIMENT. WHEN I GET
MY DECKS CLEARED OF HUGE PRESENT TIME PROBLEMS,
I WANT TO START LISTENING TO SAILOR BOB TAPES,
AS FRANK DID. NEAL'S TEACHER WAS NISARGEDATTA.

> Anyone out there still using the technique?

CHECK THE FACEBOOK UCPage AT:
http://tinyurl.com/yagbadq
AS WELL AS MY BLOG AT:
http://net-prophet.net/blog/

> Any interesting experiences to report?

LOTS!

UCP IS SLOWLY GROWING
AS PEOPLE SEE THEIR
FRIENDS EVOLVE AND HEAL,
AND WANT THE SAME GAINS!

THE LATEST TWIST IS UCP FAMILIES!

> ~Justin

THANKS FOR POSTING!

I'LL COME BACK WHEN I CAN!

--- )
\

gnani

Oct 18, 2010, 7:50:47 AM10/18/10
On Sep 20, 3:20 pm, KP <kpb...@net-prophet.net> wrote:
> On Sep 7, 5:02 am, gnani
> <justintonatio...@gmail.com> wrote
> to usenet group alt.ucp:
>
> > It looks like this news group has died.
>
> SORRY ABOUT THAT!

lol. Yes you are entirely to blame! :-)

> YES, IT HAS STOPPED TEMPORARILY
> STOPPED BREATHING.  I AM STILL HOPING
> TO RESESITATE IT.  MY COMPUTER IS DYING,
> AND IT WON'T DO NEWGROUPS NOW.  I'M
> POSTING THIS THRU GOOGLE GROUPS.

> I'VE BEEN FAILING TO GET A NEW COMPUTER
> FOR YEARS NOW.  AS SOON AS I STOP FAILING,
> I'LL BE POSTING EVERYTHING TO ALT.UCP.

Dude I have a small PC laptop that I rarely use. I am happy to post it
your way if you like.
email me your postal address and it is yours.

> > It seemed to be doing well when Alex,
> > myself, Manuela, Neale and of course KP posted.
>
> YES!
>
> A FABULOUS HAYDAY OF
> DISCOVERY AND HEXUBERANCE!
>
> WHAT A GREAT CREW WE HAD THEN!
>
> NEAL AND CAPTAIN FRANK ARE ALREADY
> COMPLETELY ENLIGHTENED IN NON-DUALITY.
> THEY ARE NO LONGER INTERESTED IN UCP.
>
> FANTASTIC!
>
> > It is a shame.
>
> NO!  IT'S JUST A CHANGE!

Yes.

> ASIDE FROM CRUSHING POVERTY,
> I'M DOING REALLY FINE.  AFTER YEARS
> OF MULTIPLE NIGHTMARES, PHYSICALLY
> I'M SUPER-FIT RIGHT NOW!  MY ATTITUDE
> IS MOSTLY REAL GOOD TOO!
>
> AND UCP IS GOING GREAT!
>
> >I wonder if there is anyone actually doing ucp anymore.
>
> FACEBOOK UCPage HAS 1500+ MEMBERS!
>
> MAYBE A THIRD OR HALF ARE ACTIVE UCPEONS!
>
> JAKARTA, INDONESIA IS THE
> WORLD CAPITAL OF UCP!

I never would have predicted that.

> ONE THIRLD OF KNOWN
> GLOBAL UCPEONS LIVE
> IN INDONESIA NOW!
>
> IN JAKARTA, UCPEONS ARE NOW
> ADVERTISING "UCP - Professional Services".

Lol. Perhaps they liked your jewbaiting posts so much that they had a
closer look and found UCP.

> UCP NO LONGER DEPENDS ON ME!
> IT'S LOOSE ON IT'S OWN NOW!
>
> > I  stopped although I do not think I exhausted the technique.
>
> WHAT IS YOUR TONE LEVEL?

Geez I have not even thought in those terms in ages.

> IF IT'S LESS THAN ABOUT 20 YOU
> CAN STILL GO UPTONE WITH UCP!
>
> I GOT OCCASIONAL PHONE CALLS
> FROM CAPTAIN FRANK WHILE HE
> WENT UP TO ABOUT TONE 20, AND
> LOST ALL INTEREST IN THE PAST
> AND THE FUTURE, AND UCP TOO!
>
> IT WAS QUITE INTERESTING TO ME.
> I'M NOT LATELY USED TO TALKING TO
> SOMEONE TEN OR FIFTEEN TONES ABOVE
> ME.  I HEARD THE WORDS, BUT I JUST
> DIDN'T GET THE SONG.  I WAS CLUELESS.
> IT WAS A BIG LESSON IN HUMILITY, AND
> A HUGE VICTORY FOR ME AT THE SAME TIME.

> > It would be interesting to try it out again
> > and see what happens after such a long hiatus.
>
> YOU'D PICK RIGHT UP WHERE YOU LEFT OFF!
>
> I THINK THE BIGGEST QUESTION
> FOR YOU IS: UCP OR NON-DUALITY?

I suspect the two may be related. I have recently found out about the
work of David R Hawkins, who is a well respected non duality teacher
and also a proponent of non drug treatment of schizophrenia etc, he is
one of the father figures of applied kinesiology and seems to have
developed his own scale of consciousness, which seems to map very
closely to the UCPlot.

Here is a blog post that describes David Hawkins Map of
Consciousness.
http://celestinechua.com/blog/map-of-consciousness/

> DO YOU JUST WANT TO RAISE YOUR PRESENT TONE,
> [HOW FANTASITIC TO HAVE THAT OPTION!]
> OR GO FOR THE FINAL NONDUAL ENLIGHTENMENT?

I would probably take the whole enchilada, but like you say there are
many options. I

> I'VE BEEN PARKED AROUND TONE [FIVE? WITH DIVES]
> FOR YEARS, BUT NOW I SEE I NEED TO DO SOME
> UCP AS A PROBLEM-SOLVER RUDIMENT.  WHEN I GET
> MY DECKS CLEARED OF HUGE PRESENT TIME PROBLEMS,
> I WANT TO START LISTENING TO SAILOR BOB TAPES,
> AS FRANK DID.  NEAL'S TEACHER WAS NISARGEDATTA.

Well Sailor Bob is in Australia, in Melbourne, I would love to go and
hang out with him and I have always wanted to live in Melbourne, that
option is available to me next month or so. He does a regular satsang
every Thursday night.

As for Nisargadatta. He was sailor Bob's teacher in India and has been
dead since 1981 so I doubt he was Neal's teacher, except in book
form :-) and that being the case he was my teacher too!

Here are some Nisargadatta quotes from his seminal book 'I am that'
http://nisargadatta.net/quotes1.html

Which should get you started. If I can find the book I will send it to
you too, I read it twice. When I was halfway through the first reading
I realised I did not need to read the rest of the book. Then I forgot
everything and had to read it again !

Justin.

dr.rob...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2017, 4:26:29 PM10/7/17
Uh oh it is dead again!!!

nepal...@googlemail.com

Oct 8, 2017, 1:06:07 AM10/8/17
Hey Justin,
How ya doin? :) Nice to see you are still around. Funny I was just thinking about UCP as a technique for helping ex-scientologists get scientology out of themselves as I've been watching the recent series of Leah Remini, Scientology The Aftermath.
I'm not doing UCP any longer as there is no need AFAIC but I do think it could have value as stated above. I also think there is a liability to the technique but am not sure tbh as it would need testing. In my estimation if it could take a person to a point where past present and future converge i.e. the eternal now, then that would appear to be the perfect end point but again this is really just speculation on my part. Since discontinuing UCP and following a path of Non Duality those questions really faded away as being irrelevant as ultimately UCP addresses the mind and not the consciousness. At some point in order to see Truth the attention needs to stop giving the mind energy and let it be whatever it is and the focus become purely Now.
Anyway I'm glad you posted and are still around. Please keep in touch.
neal
The old email address you last used for me is defunct, is the last email address you used to contact me i.e. your justin gmail address still active? If so I'll get in touch so you can have my address.
What a nice surprise this is. :D
n.

nepal...@googlemail.com

Oct 8, 2017, 1:15:08 AM10/8/17
Bugger, the newsgroup presented the posts in earliest to latest and didn't show the date's year. so I thought Justin had just posted. :( No matter. If you read this Justin I'd love to hear from you.
neal

nepal...@googlemail.com

Oct 8, 2017, 1:26:44 AM10/8/17
On Saturday, 7 October 2017 21:26:29 UTC+1, dr.rob...@gmail.com wrote:
> Uh oh it is dead again!!!

Yes dr rob,

Sadly KP died a few years ago too.

I was checking something in the newsgroups a week ago, which I haven't done for years, so I guess that's why google sent me a notification of your post, which I mistakenly thought was the post from Justin above.
neal.

philip...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2017, 11:26:33 PM10/13/17

philip...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2017, 11:33:23 PM10/13/17
Hi Neal, I had moved to Guatemala, near Lago Atitlan, small Mayan village, in april 2013 Martin had just passed on. He left a legacy... that is more than many can say, he also left some hard lessons which some of us saw coming.

I am still here, and despite some distractions have occupied the now for a while.

I hope you are doing well.

It seems that hedonism is hard core temporal...sticks a person in space time.

Phil Scott

dr.rob...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2018, 8:49:09 PM2/6/18
Ded at 2018.

dr.rob...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2018, 1:52:44 AM10/20/18
It’s been 8 months since alt.ucp was active.