DEAD AGAIN!!!

dr.rob...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2018, 10:07:23 PM3/5/18
This forum is COMPLETELY DEAD!!!! Alt.ucp is dead FOREVER!!!!

Matthew Hudson

Mar 6, 2018, 9:50:54 AM3/6/18
On Tuesday, 6 March 2018 03:07:23 UTC, dr.rob...@gmail.com wrote:
> This forum is COMPLETELY DEAD!!!! Alt.ucp is dead FOREVER!!!!

It appears that the FB page and here are very quiet...?

I've been reading the UCP material and also TROM, and noticed that there is a lack of people and involvement - TROM's forum does have a few members showing good interest and are very helpful.

I am wondering if this apparent 'lack of commitment / motivation' is that the users are self-processing (esp. TROM) and this is not always ideal. It's very easy to find something else to do. My other thought is that the gains made are not immediately significant...?

This has been my experience with TROM, I find it difficult to gain / gauge a 'WIN' and therefore through a process of putting energy into doing either process and not getting a 'result', people walk away.

Maybe this is just my experience and I would love to read of the opposite, as this would give me a much needed boost to start again with renewed vigour!

I seem to recall a message somewhere from Ant Phillips who had a similar experience, wasn't making positive improvements and therefore stopped.

Did your post just reawaken the dead a little?

dr.rob...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2018, 9:16:39 PM6/14/18
Look, even this subject is dead!!!

dr.rob...@gmail.com