Antonio Guterres as peacemaker

David Dalton

Nov 8, 2023, 2:49:04 AM11/8/23
On Nov 8, 2023, David Dalton wrote on alt.religion.druid
(in article<0001HW.2AFB387B00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Nov 7, 2023, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2AFB28B500...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > On Nov 7, 2023, David Dalton wrote
> > (in article<0001HW.2AFAF32000...@news.eternal-september.org>)
> > :
> >
> > > November 7, 2023 (International Inuit Day/bowhead whale day)
> > >
> > > [RAFHDBE] 6:39 p.m. -->
> >
> > No-sex locks rendered incomplete and one-way attraction
> > (e.g. of bim to lesbian) turned off 10:49 p.m.
>
> Remaining sexuality aspects of [RAFHDBE] done/on 11:58 p.m.

November 8, 2023 (To get UTC add 3.5 hours)

R-HDBE associated special abilities evolution done AND
R-HDBE associated mental health healing up to date 2:24 a.m.
“rubber stamping” began 2:26 a.m.

So now Antonio Guterres can use his (new to him) peacemaking
ability, including (since he is an a.s.r.) using computer maps,
to will peace (not talk peace, though that can help too,
and not pray for peace, though that can help too).

"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must
face alone the plans you make; Decisions they will try to break" (S. McL.)

Message has been deleted

Nov 23, 2023, 1:51:39 PM11/23/23
Wouldn't You mind, if I rob Your car and all Your money tomorrow ?