"Out Of Touch": Alyssa Milano Asks X Users To Contribute To GoFundMe For Son’s Baseball Team

Ubiquitous

Jan 28, 2024, 12:19:35 PMJan 28
Actress and left-wing activist Alyssa Milano is being criticized online
for asking her 3.4 million X followers to consider funding a trip for
her son’s baseball team.

Milano, who organized the GoFundMe account under her married name,
Alyssa Bugliari, played one of the main characters on the popular TV
show “Charmed” from 1998 to 2006 and has appeared in dozens of other
shows and movies. She has husband David Bugliari, a talent agent,
listed as the fundraiser’s beneficiary.

[The bitch doesn't even have the courage to use her own name.]

“My son’s baseball team is raising money for their Cooperstown trip.
Any amount would be so greatly appreciated. You can read more about the
team and make a donation here,” Milano captioned a link to the GoFundMe
via X.

Milano has limited replies to the post, which blew up online, garnering
nearly 11 million views.

My son’s baseball team is raising money for their Cooperstown
trip. Any amount would be so greatly appreciated. You can read
more about the team and make a donation
here:https://t.co/PMV9aEFnou

— Alyssa Milano (@Alyssa_Milano) January 25, 2024

“The Birds 12U team is coached by two great coaches and _our team is
diverse, hardworking_ and really good. We’ve won many championship
rings!” the fundraiser says, (emphasis in original). _“We hope you will
make a donation_ to keep our team competitive. Your donation will go to
_travel costs, uniforms, and dues for families_. We also might use your
donations for pins or novelty items to make our tournaments _memorable
experiences beyond the field.”_

Some users online criticized Milano for the GoFundMe.

“Imagine being so out of touch that you ask your followers to
contribute money to your child’s trip when you have a net worth of 10
million dollars,” one X user reacted. “This is gross. Pay for it your
own damn self. #AlyssaMilano #gofundme.”

“Alyssa Milano has actually SET UP the GoFund me. It’s under Alyssa
Bugliari (her husband’s surname) and the beneficiary is her husband
David Bugliari,” another pointed out. “Two millionaires stay
millionaires by asking plebs to fund their children. Amazing.”

“Alyssa Milano has absolutely lost her mind,” one post said. “How out-
of-touch and tone deaf can one person possibly be?”

Outkick founder Clay Travis called Milano’s behavior “next level than
deaf.”

“Alyssa Milano is worth millions, but she went on Twitter to beg people
much poorer than her to pay for her son’s baseball team to attend a
travel tournament in Cooperstown, NY. Next level tone deaf,” he posted.

Alyssa Milano is worth millions, but she went on Twitter to
beg people much poorer than her to pay for her son’s baseball
team to attend a travel tournament in Cooperstown, NY. Next
level tone deaf: pic.twitter.com/TETNjLzAh7

— Clay Travis (@ClayTravis) January 26, 2024

After the backlash, Milano defended creating the GoFundMe via X.

“I’m getting media inquiries about whether I have financially
contributed to my son’s baseball team. I’ve paid for uniforms for the
entire team and coaches, thrown bday parties and sponsor any kid who
can’t afford monthly dues,” she said. “The kids also do fundraising
themselves—car washes, movie nights, and many other fun things! Thank
you to all who have contributed to the gofundme! You’ve made things
easier for these boys and their families.”

— Alyssa Milano (@Alyssa_Milano) January 26, 2024

--
Let's go Brandon!

BTR1701

Jan 28, 2024, 2:32:19 PMJan 28
In article <Ubp743$1e5uu$4...@dont-email.me>,
Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

> Actress and left-wing activist Alyssa Milano is being criticized online
> for asking her 3.4 million X followers to consider funding a trip for
> her son's baseball team.
>
> Milano, who organized the GoFundMe account under her married name,
> Alyssa Bugliari, played one of the main characters on the popular TV
> show CHARMED from 1998 to 2006 and has appeared in dozens of other
> shows and movies. She has husband David Bugliari, a talent agent,
> listed as the fundraiser’s beneficiary.
>
> [The bitch doesn't even have the courage to use her own name.]
>
> "My son's baseball team is raising money for their Cooperstown trip.
> Any amount would be so greatly appreciated. You can read more about the
> team and make a donation here," Milano captioned a link to the GoFundMe
> via X.
>
> Milano has limited replies to the post, which blew up online, garnering
> nearly 11 million views.

> "The Birds 12U team is coached by two great coaches and _our team is
> diverse, hardworking_ and really good."

Notice how she lists 'diverse' first and foremost. The most important
quality of the team isn't how hard they work or how well they play. It's
the color of their skin.

> "Imagine being so out of touch that you ask your followers to
> contribute money to your child's trip when you have a net worth of 10
> million dollars," one X user reacted. "This is gross. Pay for it your
> own damn self." #AlyssaMilano #gofundme.
>
> "Alyssa Milano has actually SET UP the GoFund me. It's under Alyssa
> Bugliari (her husband's surname) and the beneficiary is her husband
> David Bugliari," another pointed out. "Two millionaires stay
> millionaires by asking plebs to fund their children. Amazing."
>
> "Alyssa Milano has absolutely lost her mind," one post said. "How out-
> of-touch and tone deaf can one person possibly be?"
>
> Outkick founder Clay Travis called Milano's behavior "next level than
> deaf."

> Alyssa Milano is worth millions, but she went on Twitter to
> beg people much poorer than her to pay for her son's baseball
> team to attend a travel tournament in Cooperstown, NY. Next
> level tone deaf: pic.twitter.com/TETNjLzAh7
>
> — Clay Travis (@ClayTravis) January 26, 2024
>
> After the backlash, Milano defended creating the GoFundMe via X.
>
> "I'm getting media inquiries about whether I have financially
> contributed to my son's baseball team. I've paid for uniforms for the
> entire team and coaches, thrown bday parties and sponsor any kid who
> can't afford monthly dues," she said. "The kids also do fundraising
> themselves-- car washes, movie nights, and many other fun things!

A Friend

Jan 28, 2024, 2:48:18 PMJan 28
<web...@polaris.net> wrote:

> Actress and left-wing activist Alyssa Milano is being criticized online
> for asking her 3.4 million X followers to consider funding a trip for
> her sonís baseball team.
>
> Milano, who organized the GoFundMe account under her married name,
> Alyssa Bugliari, played one of the main characters on the popular TV
> show ìCharmedî from 1998 to 2006 and has appeared in dozens of other
> shows and movies. She has husband David Bugliari, a talent agent,
> listed as the fundraiserís beneficiary.
>
> [The bitch doesn't even have the courage to use her own name.]

Bugliari *is* her name. She married one.

Also, "the bitch"? What did she ever do to you?

> After the backlash, Milano defended creating the GoFundMe via X.
>
> ìIím getting media inquiries about whether I have financially
> contributed to my sonís baseball team. Iíve paid for uniforms for the
> entire team and coaches, thrown bday parties and sponsor any kid who
> canít afford monthly dues,î she said. ìThe kids also do fundraising
> themselvesócar washes, movie nights, and many other fun things! Thank
> you to all who have contributed to the gofundme! Youíve made things
> easier for these boys and their families.î
>
> Iím getting media inquiries about whether I have financially
> contributed to my sonís baseball team.
>
> Iíve paid for uniforms for the entire team and coaches,
> thrown bday parties and sponsor any kid who canít afford
> monthly dues.
>
> The kids also do fundraising themselvesócar washes,Ö
>
> ó Alyssa Milano (@Alyssa_Milano) January 26, 2024

I hope the psychos who are so invested in this read her response.

BTR1701

Jan 28, 2024, 2:54:53 PMJan 28
In article <280120241448143966%no...@noway.com>,
A Friend <no...@noway.com> wrote:

> In article <Ubp743$1e5uu$4...@dont-email.me>, Ubiquitous
> <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>
> > Actress and left-wing activist Alyssa Milano is being criticized online
> > for asking her 3.4 million X followers to consider funding a trip for
> > her son's baseball team.
> >
> > Milano, who organized the GoFundMe account under her married name,
> > Alyssa Bugliari, played one of the main characters on the popular TV
> > show CHARMED from 1998 to 2006 and has appeared in dozens of other
> > shows and movies. She has husband David Bugliari, a talent agent,
> > listed as the fundraiser's beneficiary.
> >
> > [The bitch doesn't even have the courage to use her own name.]

> Bugliari *is* her name. She married one.

Yes, but she never uses it publicly except here, where it's advantageous
to disguise her fame.

It's a disingenuous move even if it's accurately her legal name.

> Also, "the bitch"? What did she ever do to you?

She has repeatedly used her fame and influence to try to infringe on my
constitutional right to own a gun, all while hypocritically doing it
from behind the safety of men with guns who are paid to protect her.

Ian J. Ball

Jan 28, 2024, 3:11:53 PMJan 28
And she got Shannen Doherty fired when she fought against making
"Charmed" into Alyssa Milano's vanity project - too bad Doherty lost
that fight. And various other things (I'm pretty sure she also pulled
shit when she was in "Mistresses").

anim8rfsk

Jan 28, 2024, 4:24:46 PMJan 28
EMBRACE OF THE VAMPIRE!

Please say you show embrace of the vampire! Please please, please!

Thank
> you to all who have contributed to the gofundme! You’ve made things
> easier for these boys and their families.”
>
> I’m getting media inquiries about whether I have financially
> contributed to my son’s baseball team.
>
> I’ve paid for uniforms for the entire team and coaches,
> thrown bday parties and sponsor any kid who can’t afford
> monthly dues.
>
> The kids also do fundraising themselves—car washes,…
>
> — Alyssa Milano (@Alyssa_Milano) January 26, 2024
>
> --
> Let's go Brandon!

anim8rfsk

Jan 28, 2024, 4:24:47 PMJan 28
And remember when her mother (the bitch senior) used to call websites and
tell them they had to take down pictures of her daughter, pictures that
belong to the studio and not the Milano family.

Ian J. Ball

Jan 28, 2024, 4:51:23 PMJan 28
You mean the better version remake with the lead actress who doesn't
have horribly fake boobs?!...

anim8rfsk

Jan 28, 2024, 7:05:15 PMJan 28
Ian J. Ball <ijb...@mac.invalid> wrote:
No, Charlotte Lewis, no child molestation by Roman Polanski, celebrated by
the French and Swiss.

Yeah, it doesn’t exactly rhyme

>>> Thank
>>> you to all who have contributed to the gofundme! You’ve made things
>>> easier for these boys and their families.”
>>>
>>> I’m getting media inquiries about whether I have financially
>>> contributed to my son’s baseball team.
>>>
>>> I’ve paid for uniforms for the entire team and coaches,
>>> thrown bday parties and sponsor any kid who can’t afford
>>> monthly dues.
>>>
>>> The kids also do fundraising themselves—car washes,…
>>>
>>> — Alyssa Milano (@Alyssa_Milano) January 26, 2024
>>>
>>> --
>>> Let's go Brandon!

Ubiquitous

Jan 29, 2024, 6:40:01 PMJan 29
In article <280120241448143966%no...@noway.com>, no...@noway.com wrote:
> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

>> Actress and left-wing activist Alyssa Milano is being criticized online
>> for asking her 3.4 million X followers to consider funding a trip for
>> her sonís baseball team.
>>
>> Milano, who organized the GoFundMe account under her married name,
>> Alyssa Bugliari, played one of the main characters on the popular TV
>> show ìCharmedî from 1998 to 2006 and has appeared in dozens of other
>> shows and movies. She has husband David Bugliari, a talent agent,
>> listed as the fundraiserís beneficiary.
>>
>> [The bitch doesn't even have the courage to use her own name.]
>
>Bugliari *is* her name. She married one.

It might be, but she has never gone by it before now.
How conveeeeenient!

>Also, "the bitch"? What did she ever do to you?

I have no patience for "useful idiots" who lecture others.

>> After the backlash, Milano defended creating the GoFundMe via X.
>>
>> "I'm getting media inquiries about whether I have financially
>> contributed to my sonís baseball team. Iíve paid for uniforms for the
>> entire team and coaches, thrown bday parties and sponsor any kid who
>> canít afford monthly dues,î she said. ìThe kids also do fundraising
>> themselvesócar washes, movie nights, and many other fun things! Thank
>> you to all who have contributed to the gofundme! Youíve made things
>> easier for these boys and their families.î
>>
>> I'm getting media inquiries about whether I have financially
>> contributed to my sonís baseball team.
>>
>> I've paid for uniforms for the entire team and coaches,
>> thrown bday parties and sponsor any kid who canít afford
>> monthly dues.
>>
>> The kids also do fundraising themselvesócar washes,Ö
>>
>> — Alyssa Milano (@Alyssa_Milano) January 26, 2024
>
>I hope the psychos who are so invested in this read her response.

You misspelled "her lame excuses".

(Ad hominem noted)

--
Democrats and the liberal media hate President Trump more than they
love this country.

Ubiquitous

Jan 29, 2024, 7:00:37 PMJan 29
In article <up6ce7$2o0q$1...@dont-email.me>, ijb...@mac.invalid wrote:
> On 1/28/24 12:00 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> A Friend <no...@noway.com> wrote:

>>> Bugliari *is* her name. She married one.
>>
>> Yes, but she never uses it publicly except here, where it's advantageous
>> to disguise her fame.
>>
>> It's a disingenuous move even if it's accurately her legal name.
>>
>>> Also, "the bitch"? What did she ever do to you?
>>
>> She has repeatedly used her fame and influence to try to infringe on my
>> constitutional right to own a gun, all while hypocritically doing it
>> from behind the safety of men with guns who are paid to protect her.

If memory serves, she debated Ted Cruz about it and looked like a fool.

>And she got Shannen Doherty fired when she fought against making
>"Charmed" into Alyssa Milano's vanity project - too bad Doherty lost
>that fight. And various other things (I'm pretty sure she also pulled
>shit when she was in "Mistresses").

Yeah, it became obvious when she became the show runner: every man was
telling her character how hot she was and she regularly was having sex
with her male coworkers on her desk.

I remember the time she tried to lecture people on wearing masks during the
Wuhan Flu pandemic while incorrectly wearing a crocheted mask (possibly
while breaking curfew?).

There's the time she supported the so-called #MeToo fad but made excuses
for Biden (and Epstein?).

Of course, someone already mentioned her trying to virtue signal by
trading her Tesla for a Volkswagon without knowing the company's origins.
BTW, it's been reported she recntly got a $20K electrical Porshe with a
$14K custime paintjob. Oops!

"Freebie" needs to shut up.

anim8rfsk

Jan 30, 2024, 8:14:33 AMJan 30
They make a $20,000 electrical Porsche?

Hey, Mr. Google!

Ha. You dropped a digit. It’s a $200,000 electric Porsche. That for some
reason she had painted puke green.

Ubiquitous

Jan 30, 2024, 10:31:24 AMJan 30
Oops! Thanks for catching that!

>That for some reason she had painted puke green.

And paid $14K for it.

anim8rfsk

Jan 30, 2024, 3:53:42 PMJan 30
Apparently the base price of the car is “only” $100,000. She doubled its
price by ordering all the extras. And then custom painted it puke green.