GIORGIO RETURNS TO UNIVISION, ETC.

James Fabiano

Nov 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/23/96

I noticed that the man who played "Giorgio" on Lente Loco is back on Univision
on some Saturday Morning kids' show whose name escapes me at the time being.
My question is, I heard that Giorgio was originally fired from Univision for
sexually harrassing Odalys Garcia, his LL cohost. How did he get rehired?

Also, does anyone remember the lyrics to the theme songs of Pepe Plata and
El Tesoro del Saber?

J.F.

James Fabiano

Nov 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/24/96

The show Giorgio is on is entitled "El Pinata Loco" I just remembered.

J.F.

leova...@hotmail.com

Oct 3, 2015, 1:35:13 AM10/3/15
George Ortuzar, aka Giorgio, was never fired from Univision. He never sexually harassed Odalys Garcia & both remain good friends to this day. Ortuzar left Lente Loco in 1996 to become the host of La Piñata Loca. He later hosted another show called Giorgiomania the following year. Both shows lasted until 1999, when his contract with Univision expired.

leova...@hotmail.com

Oct 3, 2015, 1:35:57 AM10/3/15
On Sunday, November 24, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, James Fabiano wrote:
> The show Giorgio is on is entitled "El Pinata Loco" I just remembered.
>
> J.F.

No, it's called "La Piñata Loca".