Spartacus

David

Sep 20, 2020, 7:06:14 AM9/20/20
I've been watching the show, again, this time on Amazon. And I am
still surprised how many topless scenes Lucy is in. Since Rob was one of the
producers, I am, again, surprised that he (as I have heard) encouraged
steamier sex scenes between Lucretia and Batiatus, and with Crixus.

I don't know if I would want my wife so exposed.

but I guess it was done for the "art."

But I have to give mega-kudos to Michael Hurst, who directed some of
the better episodes. I hated Iolaus, which was why I stopped watching
Hercules, but as a director, and acting in other things - he is really good.

David

https://www.avg.com

jtmpreno

Sep 21, 2020, 12:34:52 AM9/21/20
On 9/20/2020 4:06 AM, David wrote:
>        I've been watching the show, again, this time on Amazon. And I
> am still surprised how many topless scenes Lucy is in. Since Rob was one
> of the producers, I am,  again, surprised that he (as I have heard)
> encouraged steamier sex scenes between Lucretia and Batiatus, and with
> Crixus.
>
>        I don't know if I would want my wife so exposed.
>
>    but I guess it was done for the "art."
>
>        But I have to give mega-kudos to Michael Hurst, who directed
> some of the better episodes.  I hated Iolaus, which was why I stopped
> watching Hercules, but as a director, and acting in other things - he is
> really good.
>

> David

Jaime Murray was also in Spartacus, playing Gaia. She was also in
Warehouse 13 as HG Wells and in Defiance playing Stahma Tarr (both on
the SyFy channel). And she was on Dexter playing Lila.

Katrina Law was also in Spartacus, playing Mira. I saw her again later
on Hawaii Five-O playing a new member of the team.

Both actresses have also been in a lot more things.

And they both look great naked.

And so does Lucy.

David

Sep 21, 2020, 6:07:17 PM9/21/20
I recognized both Jaime and Katrina from the shows you mentioned.
And no argument from me about how good they looked naked.

I just wonder if Xena had been on Starz, would Lucy and Renee had done nude
scenes like we saw on Spartacus. Would there have been as much blood, which
we rarely saw on Xena?