My Life Is Murder - w/ Renee

daviderl666

Nov 5, 2022, 4:44:43 PM11/5/22
Watched the last episode of season 2 of My Life... guest starring Renee.

Her hair is same red color as in season 1 of Xena, just much longer and shinier and better styled. And she still has her gorgeous green eyes. And her voice is the same, just a bit huskier.

Lucy is 54 and Renee is 51, unfortunately, Renee is not aging as well as Lucy. Renee looks to be at least 5 years older than Lucy, not 3 years younger. Her face is kind of puffy. And the makeup for the "Pleasure and Pain" episode was terrible.

In the episode, Clarissa, Renee's character, her husband and female friend own a very successful health studio. The husband, then the friend are murdered. Turns out they had an affair. And Clarissa killed them both.

Michael Hurst directed this episode and played Clarissa's husband , nice reunion.

Clarissa's son was played by Miles Muir, Renee's son with Steve Muir.

In an interview, Lucy talked about how great it was to have Renee in the episode, just like home. She and Renee are (were, now I suppose, since the episode aired in 2021) doing some project together, but no details.