Renee O Connor VS Britney Spears!

TozZ2

Jul 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/30/00
I'm sure everyone here will say Renee wins, but lets just set aside our
favoratism, and try to think about which is better looking, and reply with what
you like and dont like about the two. Here are some random pictures to help us
along with the decision...if anyone has links they want to add, just add them:

Britney Pics:
http://www.angryangel.com/britney/scans/SHG5L.jpg
http://www.angryangel.com/britney/pictures4/popstar3L.jpg
http://www.angryangel.com/britney/scans/crazynew3L.jpg
http://www.angryangel.com/britney/images/Cosmo01L.jpg
http://www.angryangel.com/britney/images/EntTeenL.jpg
http://www.angryangel.com/britney/images/hairmagcovL.jpg
http://www.angryangel.com/britney/images/rs2_brit_6.jpg
http://www.angryangel.com/britney/images/rs2_brit_8.jpg
http://www.angryangel.com/britney/RS003.jpg
http://www.angryangel.com/britney/RS001.jpg
http://www.angryangel.com/britney/RS002.jpg
http://www.angryangel.com/britney/RS005.jpg

ReneeOConnor:
http://www.impulz.net/~ragnarok/graphics/renee27.jpg
http://www.impulz.net/~ragnarok/graphics/renee35.jpg
http://www.impulz.net/~ragnarok/graphics/renee23.jpg
http://www.impulz.net/~ragnarok/graphics/renee37.jpg
http://www.impulz.net/~ragnarok/graphics/renee24.jpg
http://www.impulz.net/~ragnarok/graphics/renee56.jpg
http://www.impulz.net/~ragnarok/graphics/renee55.jpg
http://www.impulz.net/~ragnarok/graphics/renee51.jpg
http://www.impulz.net/~ragnarok/graphics/renee53.jpg
http://www.impulz.net/~ragnarok/graphics/people3.jpg

Renee O Connor VS Britney Spears...Let the fight begin! No punches below the
waist, lets have a good clean fight!

-TozZ2

Lasse

Jul 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/30/00

TozZ2 <milk...@aol.com> wrote in message

> I'm sure everyone here will say Renee wins,

Probably...

> but lets just set aside our
> favoratism, and try to think about which is better looking,

Isn't this almost a contradiction in terms? "Better looking" isn't an
objective definition...

> and reply with what
> you like and dont like about the two. Here are some random pictures to
help us
> along with the decision...if anyone has links they want to add, just add
them:

I wouldn't exactly call these random... How about some err... normal pics
ROC?

> Renee O Connor VS Britney Spears...Let the fight begin! No punches below
the
> waist, lets have a good clean fight!

ROC by far...

Ms. Spears looks like a Mattel creation. ROC is far more the natural type...

Besides, ROC does (or at least did) wall-climbing...

--
Lasse
- TJASS ,TWDGTGTPC, Whoosh-Counts, CRS, ICFEAA, funky Xena-moves, FOBT, MOB,

Angela Ms

Jul 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/30/00
God this is too ridiculous Britney is a child bimbo, Renee is a thing of
wonder.

How could you possibly compare?

I hope you don't read this list Renee, how could they compare you to that
robot.

Angela GGGHD

TozZ2 <milk...@aol.com> wrote in message

> I'm sure everyone here will say Renee wins, but lets just set aside our
> favoratism, and try to think about which is better looking, and reply with

what
> you like and dont like about the two. Here are some random pictures to
help us
> along with the decision...if anyone has links they want to add, just add
them:

> Renee O Connor VS Britney Spears...Let the fight begin! No punches below
the
> waist, lets have a good clean fight!
>

> -TozZ2

LtPaws

Jul 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/30/00
>From: milk...@aol.com

>Renee O Connor VS Britney Spears...Let the fight begin! No punches below the
>waist, lets have a good clean fight!

Renee...without a doubt RENEE. And my hubby votes Renee too...he thinks
Britney is a dog! LOL!!

-Dawn (GGGHD Trench Sub-Commander in charge of trench assignments)
"What 'The Staff' wants......"
Official (tor)Mentee of SherrieB
Member of the MOB
ATX Clique Member #2209
http://hometown.aol.com/ltpaws/index.html

TozZ2

Jul 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/31/00

>>Renee O Connor VS Britney Spears...Let the fight begin! No punches below
>the
>>waist, lets have a good clean fight!
>
>Renee...without a doubt RENEE. And my hubby votes Renee too...he thinks
>Britney is a dog! LOL!!

Thanks for replying. Personally I think in terms of looks they are equal
looking, but I think if I had *by some miracle* a choice to pick between the
two I would choose Renee also, not in terms of looks because they both are
equal IMO, but because I am more familiar with Renee from watching her on the
show, and I think she would probably have a better personality also, and be
more fun to hang out with, where as Britney would constantly be worrying about
her clothes and her hair her complexion and money, and never even thinking
about me...This is just a guess I would make. Renee just seems more friendly
then Britney who is just sexy, I would rather have a friend and a lover then
just a lover...They are both hot, so it's pretty hard for me to pick, and I
don't know either personally so it makes it even more difficult.

-TozZ2

Joseph S. Powell,III

Jul 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/31/00
Renee', no contest!
She has a better attitude about life, she is by far the loveliest woman on
earth, and she's real sweet and kind, and doesn't play the snobby prima
donna games.
I'm not saying Britney necessarily does all that, but Britney's a kid, and
has everything she wants, so that combination does not always breed
character (like Renee' has).......

ltp...@aol.com.nz
> says...

> >>From: milk...@aol.com
> >
> >>Renee O Connor VS Britney Spears...Let the fight begin! No punches
below the
> >>waist, lets have a good clean fight!
> >
> >Renee...without a doubt RENEE. And my hubby votes Renee too...he thinks
> >Britney is a dog! LOL!!
>

> And when you stab Renee she doesn't leak silicone.

TozZ2

Jul 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/31/00
>> but lets just set aside our
>> favoratism, and try to think about which is better looking,
>
>Isn't this almost a contradiction in terms? "Better looking" isn't an
>objective definition...

"better looking" is an opinionated question. I was asking who people thought
was better looking is all. I wasn't saying one is better looking then another.

>> and reply with what
>> you like and dont like about the two. Here are some random pictures to
>help us
>> along with the decision...if anyone has links they want to add, just add
>them:
>

>I wouldn't exactly call these random... How about some err... normal pics
>ROC?

I picked those images pretty much at random, I went to ROC sites and BS sites,
and found pictures, and made links is all.

>ROC by far...
>
>Ms. Spears looks like a Mattel creation. ROC is far more the natural type...

cool

>Besides, ROC does (or at least did) wall-climbing...

Britney Spear excersizes alot also though, I *know* ROC does more excersize
though, and has a better looking body, but Britney has the advantage of youth
and tight skin and whatnot...thats why I think they are equal, I like Renee
also because she seems nicer...but we aren't talking about personality.

>--
>Lasse

-TozZ2

TozZ2

Jul 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/31/00
>God this is too ridiculous Britney is a child bimbo, Renee is a thing of
>wonder.
>
>How could you possibly compare?

Because they both look similar, and we are talking about looks and not
personality.

>I hope you don't read this list Renee,

I don't think Renee visits this group.

>how could they compare you to that
>robot.
>
>Angela GGGHD

you don't even know Britney how can you say she's a "robot" or a "bimbo" maybe
she just seems that way in the spotlight, maybe people are making her act that
way, maybe she's a very intelligent person, we don't know this. This is about
looks, thats why I was compairing, I guess it was a stupid comparison, because
it's obvious everyone here will say RENEE!@!!! RENEE!!!!

-TozZ2

John

Jul 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/31/00
They are both gorgeous. Two of the prettiest girls I've ever seen.
Britney is more 'perfect' but Renee is more interesting

John

Angela Ms

Aug 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/1/00
Errrr in your mind they look similar, not to everyone. How do you know
Renee doesn't visit this group do you know her?

As for me knowing Britney Spears, obviously no I don't, I work and have
worked all my life in the music business I know a robot when I see one.
Honey Janis Joplin, Alanis Morissette, Sheryl Crow etc etc she ain't
manufactured and a product she is. What do I care what she seems like out
of the spotlight, do I care if she is intelligent when not in the spotlight
no what use is it off stage, no I only see her in the spotlight and mmm yes
she seems a bimbo.

Pop music would be lost without it's bimbos and robots in my job I have seen
every trick in the book to make a star out of someone very ordinary.

Well like you say I guess we would all say Renee, why not ask the Britney
Spears NG what they think.

Angela GGGHD

TozZ2 <milk...@aol.com> wrote in message

Aethelrede

Aug 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/1/00
TozZ2 wrote in message <20000731195328...@ng-bk1.aol.com>...

>>God this is too ridiculous Britney is a child bimbo, Renee is a thing of
>>wonder.
>>
>>How could you possibly compare?
>
>Because they both look similar, and we are talking about looks and not
>personality.
>
>>I hope you don't read this list Renee,
>
>I don't think Renee visits this group.
>
>>how could they compare you to that
>>robot.
>>
>>Angela GGGHD
>
>you don't even know Britney how can you say she's a "robot" or a "bimbo"
maybe
>she just seems that way in the spotlight, maybe people are making her act
that
>way, maybe she's a very intelligent person, we don't know this. This is
about
>looks

Very true: I was rather surprised to be told once that Charo, who looks
and acts in public like the ultimate dumb bimbo, actually runs several very
profitable businesses, as well as controlling her own career and
planning/managing most of her stage and TV appearances.
You really can't judge personality or intelligence by appearance(1), as
I've discovered and rediscovered for myself many times.

(1)How many politicians look honest, intelligent and honourable, only to be
finally revealed as mean spirited dishonest thieving morons, after decades
of self-serving public employment?

--
A slightly different website:

http://aethelrede.home.att.net/

"A family of ten children will always be called a fine family,
where there are heads and arms and legs enough for the number"
Jane Austen, "Northanger Abbey".

Angela Ms

Aug 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/1/00
Like I say who cares what she is really like if she looks like a bimbo, acts
like a bimbo she's a turn off. Sure she has to be clever she's fabulously
rich and famous, but with those bimbo vibes give me Renee any day.

Angela GGGHD

Aethelrede <aethe...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

Lasse

Aug 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/1/00

Anne X <annex22@THIS_OFFhotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Lasse" <ka...@worldonline.dk.spam-away> kirjoitti viestissä
[SNIP]

> > ROC by far...
> >
> > Ms. Spears looks like a Mattel creation. ROC is far more the natural
> type...
>
> Couldn't agree more.

Ditto.... Err...

> > Besides, ROC does (or at least did) wall-climbing...
>

> And she has ´ in her first name and O' in her last name. Since early
> childhood I've wanted to have those things.

I rest my case...

> Regards, Anné O'X

:-)

Good to have you back...

You got mail, BTW... :-)

--
Lassé

Cleanthes

Aug 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/1/00
>In article <fMgh5.310$W_4....@read2.inet.fi>, "Anne says...

>> And she has ´ in her first name and O' in her last name. Since early
>>childhood I've wanted to have those things.
>
>é is called a small e with an acute accent. And I always thought it was
>Lucy who had a cute accent.

ROC in her earliest films has more of the East Texas accent. It's cute as
'coon puppies.

Cleanthes (GGGHD)

Sudden, thy shadow fell on me;
I shrieked, and clasped my hands in ecstasy!
`Hymn to Intellectual Beauty` PB Shelley

TozZ2

Aug 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/1/00
> >Renee...without a doubt RENEE. And my hubby votes Renee too...he thinks
> >Britney is a dog! LOL!!
>
> And when you stab Renee she doesn't leak silicone.

First of all...Jesus Christ people, I said NO PUNCHES BELOW THE BELT. This is
not an "insult britney spears" thread, it was just a beuty contest, thats all.
Nobody knows if she got breast implants or not, and lets just get over that.

>Renee', no contest!
>She has a better attitude about life, she is by far the loveliest woman on
>earth, and she's real sweet and kind, and doesn't play the snobby prima
>donna games.
>I'm not saying Britney necessarily does all that, but Britney's a kid, and
>has everything she wants, so that combination does not always breed
>character (like Renee' has).......

Well, we were not judging character in this thread, it was a beuty contest I
made based on who's better looking...But if you like her character, thats
accepted (I agree with that no contest judging from what I know of the two
people), but we aren't talking about that, it was all about looks, who's better
looking.

-TozZ2

TozZ2

Aug 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/1/00
>Errrr in your mind they look similar, not to everyone.

It's not in my mind, they have similar facial and body features...They have
similar eyes, cheeks, eyebrows, lips, teeth, body type, etc...

>How do you know
>Renee doesn't visit this group do you know her?

I don't *know* she doesn't visit this group, but I have read interviews in
which she said she doesn't go online much or have much time for it, and she
barely ever wrties into her own personal official site, and judging from the
fact that most people IRL don't even know what a newsgroup is or how to operate
it I would say as a guess she probably doesn't visit this.

>As for me knowing Britney Spears, obviously no I don't, I work and have
>worked all my life in the music business I know a robot when I see one.

You've seen her on tv, yes. You've seen her in music videos probably, and in
magazines, all dolled up...yes, most of us have, but that does not mean she is
a robot. It just means she looks like a robot...have you ever heard of the
phrase "don't judge a book by it's cover"? That applies in this situation,
sure, she *seems* like a robot, but none of us know for sure, so lets not act
like we do.

>Honey Janis Joplin, Alanis Morissette, Sheryl Crow etc etc she ain't
>manufactured and a product she is.

Anything on tv is manufactured and made only for money...sure some of the
artists may enjoy doing what they are doing, but in the end it all comes down
to money...So I don't understand what your point is, the only thing that is not
completely manufactured is places like this, you and me...real people,
discussing things for no particular reason.

>What do I care what she seems like out
>of the spotlight

You were judging her character...what she seems like out of the spotlight is a
part of her and anyones character.

>do I care if she is intelligent when not in the spotlight
>no what use is it off stage, no I only see her in the spotlight and mmm yes
>she seems a bimbo.

Jesus, you're a perfect candidate for the learning of the phrase "don't judge a
book by it's cover"...If we are judging "people" then we have to be sure about
who these people are. It's as ignorant as someone saying "Lucy Lawless is a
lesbian" from watching a few Xena episodes.

>Pop music would be lost without it's bimbos and robots in my job I have seen
>every trick in the book to make a star out of someone very ordinary.

What does this have to do with anything?

>Well like you say I guess we would all say Renee, why not ask the Britney
>Spears NG what they think.
>
>Angela GGGHD

They would probably be upset that you are prejudging someones character without
knowing what you are talking about.

-TozZ2

TozZ2

Aug 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/1/00
Thanks alot A, I'm glad someone sees my point. I've had to learn the hard way
the same thing, I learned not to judge a book by it's cover, because it's just
ignorance. I've also learned that you can get a *possible* prediciton of a
book by it's cover, but never a full judgement...But if we are going to get
into discussiong people personalities, I have to say we would have to know a
person personally before making any serious discussions, for all we [the people
who have never met the girls] know Renee O Connor could be more of a bitch then
Britney Spears underneath the spotlight, or it could be the other way
around...I had based this contest on looks alone though, somehow some people
decided to judge character...which is impossible to do since none of us
personally know either of them (I am assuming)

> Very true: I was rather surprised to be told once that Charo, who looks
>and acts in public like the ultimate dumb bimbo, actually runs several very
>profitable businesses, as well as controlling her own career and
>planning/managing most of her stage and TV appearances.
> You really can't judge personality or intelligence by appearance(1), as
>I've discovered and rediscovered for myself many times.
>
>(1)How many politicians look honest, intelligent and honourable, only to be
>finally revealed as mean spirited dishonest thieving morons, after decades
>of self-serving public employment?
>
>--
>A slightly different website:
>
> http://aethelrede.home.att.net/

-TozZ2

Angela Ms

Aug 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/2/00
Honey if you want to go to bat for Britney and waste this much energy on her
good luck, in my opinion she's not really worth it but good luck. Janis
Joplin etc etc didn't just enjoy what they were doing those rose to the top
by starting at the bottom and doing it right singing in clubs learning their
craft etc etc. But we will never see eye to eye. I couldn't give a rats
ass it Britney was upset being prejudged and I doubt if she could she's
laughing all the way to the bank.

Angela GGGHD

TozZ2 <milk...@aol.com> wrote in message

judge a

Angela Ms

Aug 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/2/00
But we are never going to know them personally and you asked the question
who we prefer and I gave my honest answer I can't wait around for an
introduction to both Renee and Britney then give a considered assessment I
answered your question on what I felt from their public personna which is
all we can do.

Angela

> Thanks alot A, I'm glad someone sees my point. I've had to learn the hard
way
> the same thing, I learned not to judge a book by it's cover, because it's
just
> ignorance. I've also learned that you can get a *possible* prediciton of

Paul Hilling

Aug 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/2/00
>TozZ2 <milk...@aol.com> wrote...

>First of all...Jesus Christ people, I said NO PUNCHES BELOW THE BELT.
>This is not an "insult britney spears" thread, it was just a beuty
>contest, thats all. Nobody knows if she got breast implants or not, and
>lets just get over that.

Who the f**k cares about Brittany? All this X vs Y is really pissing me
off.

*PLONK*.

--
Paul Hilling :- ROT13 the email address (Anti-Spam measure, sorry)

New to ATX? Read the FAQ @ http://www.bigfoot.com/~p.hilling/atx-faq.htm
[Paul's Gabby Grotto http://www.bigfoot.com/~p.hilling/xena.htm]

Gabrielle's head was not harmed during the creation of this post, however
she should be filing charges of abuse against her former partner Xena.

Nuncio

Aug 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/2/00
On 2 Aug 2000 06:31:23 -0700, Playfem <p1a...@aol.corn> wrote:

>In article <8HSh5.5929$7F2.5...@news3.cableinet.net>, "Paul says...

>>Who the f**k cares about Brittany? All this X vs Y is really pissing me
>>off.
>

>Xena vs. Yeltsen?

Joxer versus George Bush (both of 'em)

BNunc

Aethelrede

Aug 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/2/00
Nuncio wrote in message <3988659c....@news.tesco.net>...

Ulysses versus William Clinton.

--
A slightly different website:

http://aethelrede.home.att.net/

"Little as Catherine was in the habit of judging for herself, and
unfixed as were her general notions of what men ought to be, she could
not entirely repress a doubt, while she bore with the effusions of his
endless conceit, of his being altogether completely agreeable."

Nuncio

Aug 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/3/00
On 2 Aug 2000 11:55:49 -0700, Playfem <p1a...@aol.corn> wrote:

>In article <3988659c....@news.tesco.net>, metric...@tesco.net says...

>>On 2 Aug 2000 06:31:23 -0700, Playfem <p1a...@aol.corn> wrote:
>>
>>>In article <8HSh5.5929$7F2.5...@news3.cableinet.net>, "Paul says...

>>>Xena vs. Yeltsen?
>>>

>>Joxer versus George Bush (both of 'em)
>

>You mean Republicrat presidential nominee Gore W. Bush? I say Joxer, at
>least he invokes a strong reaction either way. Demlican Al Bore and G Dubya
>"Shrub" Bush invoke nothing but yawns.

At least Joxer would be harmless. He could let his advisors run the
country, while he just made amusing appearances at conventions.

Nunc

Ray Radlein

Aug 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/3/00

We already did that, from 1980-1988.

- Ray R.

"LOS ANGELES: A city of millions; thousands more are born each day.
Some in maternity wards, some in creche incubators. The Artificial
ones don't have civil rights, but they still need the law. That's
why they turn to me. My name is Friday. I carry a badge."
-- Robert A. Heinlein's "Dragnet"

Ray Radlein - r...@learnlink.emory.edu
homepage coming soon! wooo, wooo.

TozZ2

Aug 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/3/00
>Honey if you want to go to bat for Britney and waste this much energy on her
>good luck, in my opinion she's not really worth it but good luck.

I wasn't defending her, I was actually just saying something I thought was
true, niether of us know her personaly so lets not go saying things about her
we don't know anything about...Thats all, I would say the same for anyone, and
I think you would too. Imagine if people started saying you were a bitch just
from the way you looked like in a picture or something...I would be here saying
"you don't know her, so don't pass judgement", I think anyone should respect
that.

>Janis
>Joplin etc etc didn't just enjoy what they were doing those rose to the top
>by starting at the bottom and doing it right singing in clubs learning their
>craft etc etc. But we will never see eye to eye. I couldn't give a rats
>ass it Britney was upset being prejudged and I doubt if she could she's
>laughing all the way to the bank.

It's not about Britney, it's about prejudice in general, it's not a good habit
to get into.

-TozZ2

Angela Ms

Aug 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/4/00
mmmm ok tell me about prejudice as if I didn't know all about it maybe I
could teach you.

Angela GGGHD

TozZ2 <milk...@aol.com> wrote in message

TozZ2

Aug 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/4/00
>mmmm ok tell me about prejudice as if I didn't know all about it maybe I
>could teach you.
>
>Angela GGGHD

Well maybe you could...I would rather learn something new then teach someone
else something I have learned...

-TozZ2

TozZ2

Aug 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/4/00
>But we are never going to know them personally and you asked the question
>who we prefer

I was asking who people thought was better looking...it was strictly about
looks.

>and I gave my honest answer I can't wait around for an
>introduction to both Renee and Britney then give a considered assessment I
>answered your question on what I felt from their public personna which is
>all we can do.
>
>Angela

Well, I think you confused my question, I was asking who people thought was
better looking.

-TozZ2

TozZ2

Aug 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/4/00
>>First of all...Jesus Christ people, I said NO PUNCHES BELOW THE BELT.
>>This is not an "insult britney spears" thread, it was just a beuty
>>contest, thats all. Nobody knows if she got breast implants or not, and
>>lets just get over that.
>
>Who the f**k cares about Brittany?

Obviously some people do, I didn't bring this up, somebody thought they looked
similar, I agreed, and asked who people thought was better looking, jesus some
people take things WAY too seriously.

>All this X vs Y is really pissing me
>off.
>

>*PLONK*.

Oh wow, I got killfiled for starting a thread, jesus, in this group you'll get
killfiled at the drop of a hat! If you don't want to read this thread...nobody
is forcing you too, I hope you are aware that other people are in this group,
and they do make threads that you may or may not like...this is not the "paul
hilling group" in which we all write what you want to hear.

-TozZ2

Angela Ms

Aug 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/4/00
Don't patronise me please if you have learned not to me prejudice to Britney
Spears then good for you I hope it holds you in good stead and that the
Britney Spears of this world are grateful. I myself try and break down
prejudices on a daily basis like racism and homophobia, a lot more useful,
rewarding, and meaningful I think.

Angela

(topic for me now is closed in the words of Mr Hilling "who gives a f**k
about Britney Spears"

TozZ2 <milk...@aol.com> wrote in message

TozZ2

Aug 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/4/00
>Don't patronise me please

I never intended to patronize you. I never even intended to have this
conversation with you, and I honestly don't care about it. You seem to think
you know it all, and thats fine, think that way...It's obvious you don't care,
therefore I don't care.

>if you have learned not to me prejudice to Britney
>Spears then good for you I hope it holds you in good stead and that the
>Britney Spears of this world are grateful.

Whatever...My comments about prejudice are alot more broad then Britney Spears,
one single person.

>I myself try and break down
>prejudices on a daily basis like racism and homophobia, a lot more useful,
>rewarding, and meaningful I think.

Well, I disagree.

>Angela
>
>(topic for me now is closed in the words of Mr Hilling "who gives a f**k
>about Britney Spears"

Well then goodbye and goodluck.

-TozZ2

Angela Ms

Aug 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/4/00
yeah whatever

TozZ2 <milk...@aol.com> wrote in message

Angela Ms

Aug 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/5/00
Thanks Bo Paul just wrote the same think to me too. I never knew I do
remember that tosser I will take your advice.

thanks my dear.

Angela

Bohemia125 <bohem...@aol.com> wrote in message
> You wrote...

> FYI Angela ... this is Laz. He's incorrigible, hard headed, ignorant and
> really not worth your time. <g>
>
> Later...
>

> Bo - Queen Piglet A*A*A
> "I don't doubt Gabrielle's willingness to die -- only Xena's willingness
> lose her." ~Athena in AUS
> Digging dead Amazons and Athena....

Angela Ms

Aug 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/5/00
The below message was meant for private email but rather amusingly has gone
to the list oh well, in the words of the marvellously unbimbotic Britney
"oops I did it again".

Angela

Angela Ms <nr...@dial.pipex.com> wrote in message

TozZ2

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/6/00
>> FYI Angela ... this is Laz. He's incorrigible, hard headed, ignorant and
>> really not worth your time. <g>

Well I love you too.
You call me hard headed? I was neither preaching ro being condescending, I
merely made a point, Angela refused to listen, and I am ok with that, I said I
disagreed with her attitude, but thats ok with me, I was just trying to be
helpful. What the hell is so hard headed about that?

>> Later...
>>

>> Bo - Queen Piglet A*A*A

Now that you've insulted me, I'd like for you to back up your claims that I am
incorrigible, hard headed, and ignorant, because it really bothers me that you
are calling me all this...and yet I am the one who says "don't prejudge people"
and "don't judge a book by it's cover" and whatnot...I don't think these
virtues are "ignorant" or "hard headed" and my attitude is far from
incorrigible...

...Oh well whats the use?

-TozZ2

Bohemia125

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/6/00
Laz wrote...

>>> FYI Angela ... this is Laz. He's incorrigible, hard headed, ignorant and
>>> really not worth your time. <g>
>
>Well I love you too.

Aw gee, thanks.

>You call me hard headed?

Yep. At least that's the persona you present here over on ATX. You are
stubborn, you don't let go of your points/opinions and rarely do you concede a
point to your opposition.

> I was neither preaching ro being condescending, I
>merely made a point, Angela refused to listen, and I am ok with that, I said
>disagreed with her attitude, but thats ok with me, I was just trying to be
>helpful. What the hell is so hard headed about that?

I did not say that you were preaching or being condescending. I referred to
you as incorrigible, ignorant and hard headed. And though what was posted here
was part of a private email, I've basically said this to you here in the past.
Don't know about the hardheaded and incorrigible, but I do know I've used
ignorant.

From the Merriam-Webster Dictionary

incorrigible - incapable of being corrected or amended.

ignorant - unaware, uninformed.

hardheaded - stubborn, willful

>Now that you've insulted me, I'd like for you to back up your claims that I
>am
>incorrigible, hard headed, and ignorant, because it really bothers me that
>you
>are calling me all this...and yet I am the one who says "don't prejudge
>people"
>and "don't judge a book by it's cover" and whatnot...I don't think these
>virtues are "ignorant" or "hard headed" and my attitude is far from
>incorrigible...

Laz, I've followed you for over a year now. From Lazarus to Alaaza to that
Aa3Ee3 screen name and now to milktozz2. I'm not pre-judging you, but making
statements based upon the interactions you've had over that time period.

Well, let's see. There was that thread on rape where you claimed that some
women deserved it. I told you then, right here, that you were ignorant to
think of such a thing and listed reasons why. And whenever you decide to post
about what you dislike about XWP, one of the first things you bring up is
Gabrielle's "butchiness" and how this has become a show about lesbianism. And
there was also your argument that homosexuality is abnormal behavior.

You have a right to your own opinions and I respect that. I also don't kill
file because I tend to find that even folks who piss me off, do have something
to contribute. But it's really difficult to have a discussion with you because
you either don't want to hear/see your opponent's perspective or you cry
"insult" if someone does describe you in the manner I did above. And as for
being insulted, welcome to the club. It happens and most, if not all of us
here, have experienced that feeling.

>...Oh well whats the use?

And that's the point I was attempting to make to Angela, though she found out
on her own.

Bo - Queen Piglet A*A*A

Angela Ms

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/6/00
I did not refuse to listen to you otherwise I would not have replied,
listening doesn't necessarily mean agreeing.

All I can say is those points that Boh stated do seem true. Accusations
like "I seem to know it all" just because I disagree with you now that is
prejudging.

But as I said before whatever, from what I have heard and seen before on atx
it really isn't worth getting into a debate with you as I have never seen
you concede anything to anyone and as for fighting prejudice, well good for
you, but seem to remember a few dodgy homophobic comments you made in the
past stating you weren't homophobic but homosexuality wasn't normal
something like that, correct me if I am wrong. If that is so then Boh is of
course right it really isn't worth me wasting my time, or yours either we
will never agree. So subject closed.

Angela

> >> FYI Angela ... this is Laz. He's incorrigible, hard headed, ignorant
and
> >> really not worth your time. <g>
>
> Well I love you too.

> You call me hard headed? I was neither preaching ro being condescending,

> merely made a point, Angela refused to listen, and I am ok with that, I
said I
> disagreed with her attitude, but thats ok with me, I was just trying to be
> helpful. What the hell is so hard headed about that?
>

> >> Later...

> >> Bo - Queen Piglet A*A*A
>

> Now that you've insulted me, I'd like for you to back up your claims that
I am
> incorrigible, hard headed, and ignorant, because it really bothers me that
you
> are calling me all this...and yet I am the one who says "don't prejudge
people"
> and "don't judge a book by it's cover" and whatnot...I don't think these
> virtues are "ignorant" or "hard headed" and my attitude is far from
> incorrigible...
>

> ...Oh well whats the use?
>

> -TozZ2

TozZ2

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/7/00
>>You call me hard headed?
>
>Yep. At least that's the persona you present here over on ATX. You are
>stubborn, you don't let go of your points/opinions and rarely do you concede
>point to your opposition.

I let go of my points when either people stop argueing with me, or they prove I
am wrong...If I believe in something, and somebody says I am wrong, obviously
I'm going to say "where is the proof?
Can you explain yourself"...afterall, it would not be smart of me to believe I
am wrong just because people pop in and say I'm wrong without explaining
themselves, I on the otherhand explain myself often and usualy do so
fully...like I did with Angela, I made my point, but she refused to listen, and
I'm ok with that, thats why I didn't continue argueing with her. This thread
would have ended had it not been for her posting a "thank you Bo for insulting
Laz".

>I did not say that you were preaching or being condescending.

Angela did, and you defended her...Thats why I mentioned that I was not
preaching to her, just giving some advice.

>I referred to
>you as incorrigible, ignorant and hard headed. And though what was posted
>here
>was part of a private email, I've basically said this to you here in the
>past.
>Don't know about the hardheaded and incorrigible, but I do know I've used
>ignorant.

well, I don't think I'm ignorant...in general, I think I'm pertty open and
broad minded. I'm open to learning new things, and I actualy enjoy being
proven wrong, I learn new things and my perception changes when I learn new
things...

>From the Merriam-Webster Dictionary
>
>incorrigible - incapable of being corrected or amended.

Who is to determine what is "correct" and what is not "correct"? Maybe I think
something is correct, and I feel the other party is being incorrigible.

>ignorant - unaware, uninformed.

How am I ignorant?

>hardheaded - stubborn, willful

I may be slightly stubborn-seeming, but I am not stubborn. I am no more
stubborn then anyone else in this group is.

>Laz, I've followed you for over a year now. From Lazarus to Alaaza to that
>Aa3Ee3 screen name and now to milktozz2. I'm not pre-judging you, but making
>statements based upon the interactions you've had over that time period.

I didn't say you were prejudging me, the arguement I had with Angela was over
her prejudging a certain celebrities personailty based on seeing her on tv and
in magazines...I simply said "don't judge a book by it's cover" and she replied
that she didn't give a crap about any of that, I said that wasn't cool but if
thats how she feels then go on and feel thatw ay and see where it takes you,
and then you jumped into this arguement and said I'm stubborn and ignorant, and
whatnot...now I'm asking you, how *in the hell* is what I said ignorant or
stubborn? I was just giving her advice based on her attitude.

>Well, let's see. There was that thread on rape where you claimed that some
>women deserved it.

You heard what you wanted to hear, people *wanted* to hear that I was ignorant.
I mentioned a small list of things: If a man is in the middle of having sex
with a girl, then she tells him to stop, and he does, and then she says he
raped her...I said that was not right. I said if women dress up half naked,
and rub up against guys and get drunk at a bar that they were more likely to
get raped then another women. I mentioned that teasing men is not a good way
to avoid rape. I never said "some women deserve a good raping", and I never
thought that, but I guess my words go in one ear out the other when I am
talking to someone who wants to hear what they want to hear.

> I told you then, right here, that you were ignorant to
>think of such a thing and listed reasons why.

I remember this thread very clearly. But I don't want to repeat everything I
said...The bottom line is I never said or meant that some women deserve to be
raped, I just said some women encourage men by teasing them...which could
possibly lead to rape. I said in such a case the man *IS STILL* equaly to
blame, yet at the same time the woman is partialy to blame for not being wise.
Of course I am not a lawman, but this is my opinion.

>And whenever you decide to post
>about what you dislike about XWP, one of the first things you bring up is
>Gabrielle's "butchiness" and how this has become a show about lesbianism.

Well, this I am not alone in this opinion, many other people feel the same way.

>And
>there was also your argument that homosexuality is abnormal behavior.

I never said homosexuality was "wrong" behavior, I just said it was abnormal as
a society to be homosexual, because normalness is determined by the amount of
other things that do something...since very few people are homosexual, I
concluded it was abnormal. If it were "normal" the human race would decrease
at astronomical levels. I also mentioned that nobody is completely "normal" if
we were, we would all be clones of each other...

>You have a right to your own opinions and I respect that.

I think you either have seriously misunderstood me in the past, or you want to
misunderstand me.

>I also don't kill
>file because I tend to find that even folks who piss me off, do have
>something
>to contribute. But it's really difficult to have a discussion with you
>because
>you either don't want to hear/see your opponent's perspective

That is completely untrue...it is actualy a part of my own philosophy to WANT
to see every single perspective...or as many as I can. In specific, this
applies to it.

>or you cry
>"insult" if someone does describe you in the manner I did above.

I didn't *cry*...but I did feel insulted by being called ignorant,
incorrigible, and stubborn out of the blue, without any particular reason, and
without me provoking the insult.

>And as for
>being insulted, welcome to the club. It happens and most, if not all of us
>here, have experienced that feeling.

I don't like being insulted. I let minor insults slide, but I'll complain...if
they get any worse, then I start insulting back, and if thats how you prefer to
communicate, then so be it.

>>...Oh well whats the use?
>

>And that's the point I was attempting to make to Angela, though she found out
>on her own.

well...

-TozZ2

TozZ2

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/7/00
>I did not refuse to listen to you otherwise I would not have replied,
>listening doesn't necessarily mean agreeing.

well, I guess in this case I meant the term "listening" as "understanding"...

>All I can say is those points that Boh stated do seem true.

Bo didn't even say anything about our arguement yet...all she claimed was that
I was ignorant in general.

Accusations
>like "I seem to know it all" just because I disagree with you now that is
>prejudging.

Not that you didn't "agree" with me, that you refused to listen and understand
me, thats why I said you seemed to know it all. If you had been listening to
me, you would understand that you did in fact prejudge a celebrity...thats ALL
I WAS SAYING. I don't understand where you don't agree with me...do you not
agree that prejudice is wrong, or do you not agree that you prejudged a
celebrity?

>But as I said before whatever, from what I have heard and seen before on atx
>it really isn't worth getting into a debate with you as I have never seen
>you concede anything to anyone and as for fighting prejudice, well good for
>you, but seem to remember a few dodgy homophobic comments

I never made any homophobic comments, and I am not homophobic. One of my best
friends was gay, I used to hang out with him when nobody else would, so don't
say I'm homophobic, please...

you made in the
>past stating you weren't homophobic but homosexuality wasn't normal
>something like that, correct me if I am wrong.

First of all, I can't believe we are discussing my past threads and arguements
I've had, but if you want to beat a dead horse:

I said homosexuality was abnormal behavior for a society to engage in. Normal
is a term that describes a conforming pattern of behavior. It is not a
conforming pattern of behavior for people as a society to be homosexual...I
never said homosexuality was bad, and I never said abnormality is bad, in fact
I did mention that everyone was abnormal in one way or another...otherise we
would all be clones.
Heterosexuality is what created all of us, it is the practice of almost all of
our ancestors, it is the practice of *almost* every person alive today...it is
a "conforming pattern of behavior"...thus it is "normal". We are speaking in
terms of the human species, not a gayclub or a gaybar or whatever...It's all
about perspective, if we are talking about is it *normal* for heterosexual
people to be in a gaybar or gayclub, then no it isn't. Heterosexual behavior
in a gay club is not "normal"...but I was speaking in terms of the human
species...is it normal? no.

>If that is so then Boh is of
>course right it really isn't worth me wasting my time, or yours either we will
never agree. So subject closed.

You people are here telling me I am incorrigible...yet when I bring up
something you disagree with you say "I'm not worth wasting your time"...jesus.

-TozZ2

Bohemia125

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/7/00
Laz,

You keep losing sight of the fact that what I had written was something in
private email that was inadvertantly posted here as part of a response. I had
nothing to do with any of it showing up here and I did not even engage in your
discussion with Angela. I have not publicly flamed you nor sent flames to your
private email. I did not _publicly_ insult you. Angela messed up and posted
something she shouldn't have. I don't want to get into a public battle about
who's right and who's wrong about their opinion of the other. I don't want ATX
to be subjected to another re-hashing of the whole homosexual or rape
arguments, because we've all been there, done that.

Let it go now Laz, or else contact me privately. Don't subject everyone else
to this sort of thing.

Bo - Queen Piglet A*A*A

TozZ2

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/7/00
>Laz,
>
>You keep losing sight of the fact that what I had written was something in
>private email that was inadvertantly posted here as part of a response.

But why did you write this in response to this thread? Even if it was a
private email it was in response to this thread...why? What did I say in this
thread to make myself seem ignorant? So much that you privately emailed this
woman telling her I was ignorant, and whatever...

>I had
>nothing to do with any of it showing up here

Well, Angela posted it here...Well, regardless you did speak against me (behind
my back is even worse...if you have something to say about me, please privately
email me, don't speak against me behind my back), and it did wind up here, and
it was in response to this thread...

>and I did not even engage in your
>discussion with Angela.

Well then why did you privately email her in response to our discussion in THIS
thread?

>I have not publicly flamed you nor sent flames to your
>private email.

You didn't intend for it to become public, but now it is, and as long as you
are talking about me behind my back it is not "private" because it involves me,
I don't talk about you behind your back, so don't do it to me...You feel this
way about me, and you are spreading rumors about me, and my name...I don't like
that. It's very sneaky and backstabbing of you...if you have a problem with me
say it to me face, and privately email me.

>I did not _publicly_ insult you. Angela messed up and posted
>something she shouldn't have.

It's quite obvious to me why people are posting these things about me...you and
Angela are trying to ruin my name. You wanted to do it behind my back, and she
wanted to do it publicly. You both have turned this thread which was originaly
about Britney Spears and Renee O Connor into a thread based on attacking me...

>I don't want to get into a public battle about
>who's right and who's wrong about their opinion of the other.

I never wanted to either, this thread was originaly about Renee O connor and
Britney Spears...It's funny how everyone changes my threads into an attack Laz
post, what do I look like a fucking punching bag? You have to remember that
you and Angela started this, not me, I'm just here defending my name...a name
you and her are trying to ruin.

>I don't want
>ATX
>to be subjected to another re-hashing of the whole homosexual or rape
>arguments, because we've all been there, done that.

Hey...I never brought it up. You claimed I was a whole bunch of negative
things in a private email behind my back, this email was exposed by your
friend...If you wanted to privately discuss this with me why did you privately
send it to Angela? Why did Angela publicly announce this?

>Let it go now Laz, or else contact me privately.

Let what go now? You are the one who started insulting me and talking behind
my back, if anyone, *you* should let it go.

>Don't subject everyone else
>to this sort of thing.

I didn't bring any of this out into the open YOU have to remember that, Angela
posted this in the open, you are disrespecting me behind my back, and you and
Angela are bringing up old threads for reasons I don't understand...I think you
are trying to publicly ruin my name, making claims that I am
homophobic...saying that I think some women deserve to be raped, saying I am
ignorant, and whatever...you ARE publicly trying to ruin my name, and if you
are going to do that, then I am going to be forced to publicly defend myself.

You are trying to ruin my name, and no matter how much I try to reason with you
or explain myself, you simply don't seem to listen, like you are plugging up
your ears and humming "your ignorant..I don't want to hear you...lalalalala..."
If you are not going to listen to me or my explainations then there is nothing
I can do to convert your feelings about me, but just STOP talking against me
behind my back, if you have something to say about me, email me and we will
discuss it, otherwise if you keep talking against me to others, I'm going to
have to keep defending myself to others...and NO I can't drop it if you keep
spreading rumors.

-TozZ2

Bohemia125

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/7/00
Nunc wrote...

>On 2 Aug 2000 06:31:23 -0700, Playfem <p1a...@aol.corn> wrote:
>
>>In article <8HSh5.5929$7F2.5...@news3.cableinet.net>, "Paul says...
>>

>>>Who the f**k cares about Brittany? All this X vs Y is really pissing me
>>>off.
>>

>>Xena vs. Yeltsen?
>>

>Joxer versus George Bush (both of 'em)

George H - check
George W - check

...um, you left out George P!

;-)

Angela Ms

Aug 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/8/00
Oh for Gods sake grow up she it was not deliberate I did not send that
private email here on purpose I would have better things to do than that.
Precisely the reason I tried to get out of this thread I have better things
to do than argue the toss with you, especially when I start to feel
patronised.

Boh has only said behind your back what she has now said to your face.

Get off it or email me privately it is not for the list it was my error in
the first place in sending it to the list, but just remember in the words of
the great gay writer Oscar Wilde "there is only one thing worse than being
talked about and that is not being talked about". Take comfort in that.

Angela

This really is the last comment on list I will make it is gone on too long.

> [...]

> you and Angela started this, not me, I'm just here defending my name...a
name
> you and her are trying to ruin.
>

> >I don't want
> >ATX
> >to be subjected to another re-hashing of the whole homosexual or rape
> >arguments, because we've all been there, done that.
>

> Hey...I never brought it up. You claimed I was a whole bunch of negative
> things in a private email behind my back, this email was exposed by your
> friend...If you wanted to privately discuss this with me why did you
privately
> send it to Angela? Why did Angela publicly announce this?
>

> >Let it go now Laz, or else contact me privately.
>

> Let what go now? You are the one who started insulting me and talking
behind
> my back, if anyone, *you* should let it go.

TozZ2

Aug 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/8/00
>Oh for Gods sake grow up

I should grow up? I'm not the one who is insulting anyone here...I didn't
insult ANYONE here, you and Bo started insulting me. I was ready to kill this
conversation until you posted Bo's insulting sneaky private email along side
the "thank you for insulting Lazarus" message to this group.

>she it was not deliberate I did not send that
>private email here on purpose

I don't care if you did it by accident, which I find highly hard to
believe...You posted it, so take responsibility for your actions, don't blame
me if you make a mistake.

>I would have better things to do than that.

Yeah right...You knew this conversation was OVER...and then you had to go
posting that reply, and Bo had to go spreading rumors about me behind my back,
and insulting me...don't put on this act here, I'm not to blame for this
thread, the only thing I am guilty of is replying to you and Bo.

>Precisely the reason I tried to get out of this thread I have better things
>to do than argue the toss with you

Yeah right, thats why you keep bringing this up, thats why you posted bo's
insulting message into this thread...yeah right it was an accident that you
copied, and pasted it into this thread...Jesus, stop bothering me, stop
spreading rumors about me, and stop insulting me, I would normaly have better
things to do also, but if people are going around trying to hurt my rep, and
put words into my mouth I have EVERY RIGHT to defend myself.

>especially when I start to feel
>patronised.

Jesus Christ, I was only giving you some advice...If my advice makes you feel
patronized then I'm sorry, thats not my problem.

> Boh has only said behind your back what she has now said to your face.

She wouldn't have said it in my face had you not "mistakenly" copied and pasted
it into this thread...actualy I'm glad you did so, I'd like to hear what people
are saying about me behind my back...I'm glad Bo has been exposed to me. Now I
know the faces to the forces which work against.

>Get off it or email me privately

If anyone posts shit about me in public, I will reply IN PUBLIC (I don't care
if it's a mistake...), if you want a private arguement with me, you are more
then welcome. In the meantime as long as you keep perpetuating this arugement
and talking against me I will keep defending myself. Bo should NOT be talking
about me behind my back (or in public) if Bo does not want an arguement from
me. When people stop attacking me I will stop defending myself. You and me
had a little arguement, and a disagreement, you disagreed with me and I was
fine with that, I was ready to leave it alone until Bo butted her/his way into
your email box insulting me, and you "mistakenly" posted it... Don't act like
your not guilty of perpetuating this.

>it is not for the list it was my error in
>the first place in sending it to the list

>but just remember in the words of
>the great gay writer Oscar Wilde "there is only one thing worse than being
>talked about and that is not being talked about". Take comfort in that.

Whatever...Bo had no right talking shit about me (in or out of your email box),
if Bo did not want an arguement from me...You can't eat your cake and have it
too. You can't insult somebody and say they are to blame for the
arguement...If someone has a problem with me, and they want to discuss it, send
it to me by email, but if it's posted here, I WILL reply, and I REFUSE to be
blamed for it.

-TozZ2

Nuncio

Aug 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/9/00
On 07 Aug 2000 23:40:20 GMT, bohem...@aol.com.oink (Bohemia125) wrote:

>Nunc wrote...
>
>>On 2 Aug 2000 06:31:23 -0700, Playfem <p1a...@aol.corn> wrote:
>>
>>>In article <8HSh5.5929$7F2.5...@news3.cableinet.net>, "Paul says...

>>>Xena vs. Yeltsen?
>>>

>>Joxer versus George Bush (both of 'em)
>>

>George H - check
>George W - check
>
>...um, you left out George P!
>
>;-)

This is too subtle for me.

Is there something about US politics that I've missed, or am I too dim
to see the joke?

Nunc

Bohemia125

Aug 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/9/00
Nuncio asked...

George P is the son of Jeb Bush, Governor of Florida, George W's nephew. His
mother is Mexican born. He spoke on the final day of the Republican Convention
attesting to George W's commitment to diversity. He's also headed off to Law
School at the University of Texas in the Fall.

My personal opinion is that he will be the next politico in the Bush Dynasty
though he claims he's not interested in politics. That's all. :-)

Nuncio

Aug 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/9/00
On 09 Aug 2000 20:11:02 GMT, bohem...@aol.com.oink (Bohemia125) wrote:

>Nuncio asked...
>
>>On 07 Aug 2000 23:40:20 GMT, bohem...@aol.com.oink (Bohemia125) wrote:
>>
>>>Nunc wrote...

>>>George H - check
>>>George W - check
>>>
>>>...um, you left out George P!
>>>
>>>;-)
>>
>>This is too subtle for me.
>>
>>Is there something about US politics that I've missed, or am I too dim
>>to see the joke?
>
>George P is the son of Jeb Bush, Governor of Florida, George W's nephew. His
>mother is Mexican born. He spoke on the final day of the Republican Convention
>attesting to George W's commitment to diversity. He's also headed off to Law
>School at the University of Texas in the Fall.
>
>My personal opinion is that he will be the next politico in the Bush Dynasty
>though he claims he's not interested in politics. That's all. :-)

Thanks. The full nuances of US politics don't sink in over here.

So what is it with that family? Can't they think of any new names for
their kids? What about Algernon Bush; or Hieronymous Bush, or
Privet Bush, ... Anything really! Show a bit of IMAGINATION guys!!

Nunc

Nuncio

Aug 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/10/00
On Thu, 10 Aug 2000 00:01:12 GMT, Steve Christianson <stevechr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>You're not missing much.

>> So what is it with that family? Can't they think of any new names for
>> their kids? What about Algernon Bush; or Hieronymous Bush, or
>> Privet Bush, ... Anything really! Show a bit of IMAGINATION guys!!
>

>Harry Bush? <g>
>
>Actually, their thing is multiple middle names. Ex: President George
>Herbert Walker Bush.

President George Electrocute Them All Bush

Nunc

Aethelrede

Aug 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/10/00

Nuncio wrote in message <399300cf...@news.tesco.net>...

>President George Electrocute Them All Bush

I don't believe they fry people anymore down in Teck's ass, they use a
poison IV perfusion, with a sterile needle to prevent infection.......

--
A slightly different website:
http://aethelrede.home.att.net/

"Where people wish to attach, they should always be ignorant. To come
with a well-informed mind is to come with an inability of administering
to the vanity of others, which a sensible person would always wish to
avoid. A woman especially, if she have the misfortune of knowing
anything, should conceal it as well as she can."
Jane Austen: "Northanger Abbey".

OmegaMan

Aug 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/10/00
> President George Electrocute Them All Bush
>
> Nunc

George My Daddy Was President and That Is My Main
Qualification
To Be President Bush.

Bohemia125

Aug 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/11/00
Nuncio wrote...

That's okay, they don't always sink in over here either.

>So what is it with that family? Can't they think of any new names for
>their kids? What about Algernon Bush; or Hieronymous Bush, or
>Privet Bush, ... Anything really! Show a bit of IMAGINATION guys!!

Um, Peter N. Bush? ;-)

Erin

Aug 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/11/00
Watakushi no kioku ga tashika naraba, on Thu, 10 Aug 2000 20:31:52
-0700, OmegaMan <omega...@uswest.net> wrote:

>George My Daddy Was President and That Is My Main
>Qualification
>To Be President Bush.

George Be Thankful I'm No Longer a Cocaine-Snorting Obnoxious Drunk
Bush.

Running against Al No I'm Really Nothing Like Clinton Even Though I'm
Trying to Claim His Successes Gore.

Woo hoo, what a race.

Erin
--
"Christian Fundamentalism: The doctrine that there is an absolutely
powerful, infinitely knowledgeable, universe spanning entity that is