Question for those who recently attended Creation Convention(s)

1 view

Matt Savelkoul

Oct 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/21/98
Hi.

This question applies to any Xena/Herc fan who has attended a Creation
convention since the August 8th (?) convention w/Hudson Leick in
Minneapolis.

Could you please post and/or email me a complete list of music videos
shown at the convention you attended? I ask because Creation recently
copied 33 music videos that myself and an associate created. We gave
them permission to air the videos at conventions and I was just
wondering if they were getting any airplay and what fan reaction was to
the videos. I was also wondering if the Creation MC mentioned that they
were fan videos and if they mentioned where the videos originated from.

Thanks in advance.

Matt

Matt Savelkoul

Oct 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/21/98
Lana Gail wrote:

Hi Matt,

> I attended the Con at Detroit on the 20th of August and they did in fact show
> some videos that they said were fan made, but I Don't remember whether they
> mentioned by name or not the fans that they had gotten them from. Sorry.
>
> Lana, the PreZ, TRIFC

Thanks for replying. I just wanted to get a feel as to which videos they were
showing and whether or not they were giving credit where credit was due. Any
other people remember which videos have been shown recently and to which songs?

Thanks,

Matt

Lana Gail

Oct 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/22/98
>We gave
>them permission to air the videos at conventions and I was just
>wondering if they were getting any airplay and what fan reaction was to
>the videos. I was also wondering if the Creation MC mentioned that they
>were fan videos and if they mentioned where the videos originated from.
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Matt

Hi Matt,