Re: "Xena: Warrior Princess" may get reboot from original creators

Ubiquitous

Jul 20, 2015, 8:02:43 PM7/20/15
In article <200720151830571685%no...@noway.com>, no...@noway.com wrote:

>This is another indication that everybody is *desperate* to jump on the
>superhero bandwagon, and now they're raiding their back catalogues to
>see who might be "reimagined" as one.
>
>I wonder if William Daniels still fits into his long underwear.

Heh.

Maybe they'll make the lesbian subtext people claim to exist a lot more
blatant this time?

--
"Obama is a damned narcissistic idiot who has just made the world a
much more dangerous place. Our children will curse his name."

anim8rfsk

Jul 20, 2015, 8:04:46 PM7/20/15
In article <n00rlu$bf9$2...@dont-email.me>,
Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

> In article <200720151830571685%no...@noway.com>, no...@noway.com wrote:
>
> >This is another indication that everybody is *desperate* to jump on the
> >superhero bandwagon, and now they're raiding their back catalogues to
> >see who might be "reimagined" as one.
> >
> >I wonder if William Daniels still fits into his long underwear.
>
> Heh.
>
> Maybe they'll make the lesbian subtext people claim to exist a lot more
> blatant this time?

Oh, no doubt about it

--
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEQUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuu......

Adam H. Kerman

Jul 20, 2015, 8:06:45 PM7/20/15
anim8rfsk <anim...@cox.net> wrote:
>In article <n00rlu$bf9$2...@dont-email.me>,
> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>> In article <200720151830571685%no...@noway.com>, no...@noway.com wrote:
>>
>> >This is another indication that everybody is *desperate* to jump on the
>> >superhero bandwagon, and now they're raiding their back catalogues to
>> >see who might be "reimagined" as one.
>> >
>> >I wonder if William Daniels still fits into his long underwear.
>>
>> Heh.
>>
>> Maybe they'll make the lesbian subtext people claim to exist a lot more
>> blatant this time?
>>

>Oh, no doubt about it

You're all making fun of me because I never saw it when I was a kid.

anim8rfsk

Jul 20, 2015, 8:16:36 PM7/20/15
In article <mok2el$2g9$1...@news.albasani.net>,
Nah.

We have plenty of better reasons to make fun of you.

:D

--
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEQUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuu......