Grupuri Google nu mai acceptă postările sau abonamentele noi Usenet. Conținutul anterior este în continuare vizibil.

Who was Lillian Katz?

8.674 de afișări
Accesați primul mesaj necitit

Satu Aaltonen

necitită,
27 mai 1998, 03:00:0027.05.1998

Hey!

In my homeland (Finland) we just saw the X-Files episode "Kaddish". In the credits
there reads this "In Loving Memory of LILLIAN KATZ". Who was she?
If anybody know, please tell me!!

Special Agent Dana Scully

necitită,
28 mai 1998, 03:00:0028.05.1998
– Satu Aaltonen

Howard Gordon's grandmother

Sharon

greent...@gmail.com

necitită,
7 feb. 2017, 22:02:2207.02.2017
I love the X-files. I'VE WATCHED EVERY EPISODE FROM 1993-2002. AWSOME 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

3dbe...@gmail.com

necitită,
7 ian. 2018, 15:43:3107.01.2018
Do we ever get to see scullys boobs or ass?

matteot...@gmail.com

necitită,
20 feb. 2018, 15:07:0520.02.2018
It's strange finding a thread from the late 90s only for it to end with some asshole wondering about tits...

Avon

necitită,
22 feb. 2018, 04:44:0822.02.2018
On 02/20/18, matteot...@gmail.com pondered and said...

ma> It's strange finding a thread from the late 90s only for it to end with
ma> some asshole wondering about tits...

Yep although those kinds of posts seem to appear in any decade eh?

davidcw...@gmail.com

necitită,
2 iun. 2018, 12:03:5402.06.2018
On Wednesday, May 27, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Satu Aaltonen wrote:
> Hey!
>
> In my homeland (Finland) we just saw the X-Files episode "Kaddish". In the credits
> there reads this "In Loving Memory of LILLIAN KATZ". Who was she?
> If anybody know, please tell me!!

~ Lillian Katz is that episode's writer's grandmother, Howard Gordon. He now writes for Homeland on Showtime in the USA. Cheers, David Wolf a/k/a DAVEDJ ~

Leo Sgouros

necitită,
23 sept. 2022, 01:32:4823.09.2022
On Sunday, January 7, 2018 at 2:43:31 PM UTC-6, 3dbe...@gmail.com wrote:
> Do we ever get to see scullys boobs or ass?
So this is how one finds the ass end of the universe.

Avon

necitită,
25 sept. 2022, 00:15:1425.09.2022
On 22 Sep 2022 at 10:32p, Leo Sgouros pondered and said...

LS> On Sunday, January 7, 2018 at 2:43:31 PM UTC-6, 3dbe...@gmail.com wrote:
LS> > Do we ever get to see scullys boobs or ass?
LS> So this is how one finds the ass end of the universe.

The truth is out there... somewhere :)

Patriotic American Veteran

necitită,
29 sept. 2023, 21:18:4229.09.2023
On Wednesday, May 27, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Satu Aaltonen wrote:
> Hey!
> In my homeland (Finland) we just saw the X-Files episode "Kaddish". In the credits
> there reads this "In Loving Memory of LILLIAN KATZ". Who was she?
> If anybody know, please tell me!!
Here's a video that may help you to know who 'Lillian Katz' was: https://www.bing.com/videos/riverview/relatedvideo?q=why+was+an+xfiles+in+memory+of+lillian+katz+&mid=B6FA3CD62EDCB341B060B6FA3CD62EDCB341B060

Scruffy Beard

necitită,
1 oct. 2023, 15:52:5101.10.2023
According to https://x-files.fandom.com/wiki/Kaddish Lillian Katz was
writer Howard Gordon's grandmother.

(It would be fun if Satu Aaltonen replied now, following up after
twenty-five years.)

--
Scruffy Beard
0 mesaje noi