Scully's porno and Muldor's porno <trivia>

2 views
Skip to first unread message

XFGirl17

unread,
Jul 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/10/96
to

i have some sick friends and i read in a book that he did THREE Red Shoe
Diary movies-i don't know if it's true but that's what the guide said.

I'm outie.....

Naughty Girl

unread,
Jul 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/10/96
to

>
>I'm outie.....

It's true, I've seen the Red Shoe diaries stuff he did cuz I used to
have Showtime! Yep, David was doing all sorts of stuff you can't see
hin do on The X-Files. Hee hee

Candy:-)
AgntDana on the IRC us.undernet.org

Coleen Sullivan-Baier

unread,
Jul 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/10/96
to

XFgirl says


>>i have some sick friends and i read in a book that he did THREE Red
>Shoe Diary movies-i don't know if it's true but that's what the guide
said.

AgntDana chimes in


>It's true, I've seen the Red Shoe diaries stuff he did cuz I used to
>have Showtime! Yep, David was doing all sorts of stuff you can't see

>him do on The X-Files. Hee hee


David Duchovny is the NARRATOR of the SERIES "Red Shoe
Diaries"...there are now, I believe, six compilations of episodes out,
in which he appears only at the begining and end of each ep (except
"Jake's Story", in "Auto Erotica, RSD IV"). In the pilot movie, Zalman
King establishes who this Jake person is, and why he gets these letters
from women. DD himself does not do ANYTHING in these movies that would
not be showable on regular TV (we've seen more of Jimmy Smits in "NYPD
Blue")...he may say THE BIG ONE in the movie, but you don't see
ANYTHING (of HIS, anyway)...even in "Jake's Story", the sex scene is
steamy and hot, but NOT graphic. This is EROTICA, folks, NOT
pornography.
Even in the much ballyhooed "New Year's Day", you'd
need a VERY good VCR and primo stop action...not to mention a good
imagination...to "see" anything. The famous "3 in a hump" sex scene in
"The Rapture" is, in my opinion, the most GRAPHIC sexual thing he has
done, and this 4 second scene, though admittedly stimulating, is not
deserving of all the hoopla it has caused...nor is the "wall bang" in
"Kalifornia". Fun for us??...hell, yes, but none, I repeat NONE, of
these movies should be purchased or rented for the "thrill" alone, or
you will be disappointed.

I'll get down now...I don't get up much, but there seems to
be a LOT of brand new baby Philes here in the last two weeks, and
before the "DD's Porn Career" balloon gets inflated again, let's cut
the string with the scissor of FACTS (was that profound, or WHAT??)

XXXXXXXXgizzieXXXXXXXX (jeez, this SERIOUS stuff HURTS)

Unknown

unread,
Jul 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/10/96
to

In article <4rvhjj$f...@dfw-ixnews10.ix.netcom.com>, agnt...@ix.netcom.com says...

>
>
>>
>>i have some sick friends and i read in a book that he did THREE Red
>Shoe
>>Diary movies-i don't know if it's true but that's what the guide said.
>
>>
>>I'm outie.....

Well, I'm an innie myself... I think David is an innie too... oh WAIT A SEC!
I thought we were talking about belly buttons here.

<<<<<KL>>>>>


Jennifer Zarrelli

unread,
Jul 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/10/96
to

giz...@ix.netcom.com(Coleen Sullivan-Baier) wrote:
I'll get down now...I don't get up much, but there seems to
>be a LOT of brand new baby Philes here in the last two weeks, and
>before the "DD's Porn Career" balloon gets inflated again, let's cut
>the string with the scissor of FACTS (was that profound, or WHAT??)
>
> XXXXXXXXgizzieXXXXXXXX (jeez, this SERIOUS stuff HURTS)
>

Wow. Giz, take two aspirin and call me in the morning, girl. What have
we told you about running with scissors? :)

LoneLocust

unread,
Jul 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/11/96
to

Naughty Girl wrote:
>
> It's true, I've seen the Red Shoe diaries stuff he did cuz I used to
> have Showtime! Yep, David was doing all sorts of stuff you can't see
> hin do on The X-Files. Hee hee
>
> Candy:-)
> AgntDana on the IRC us.undernet.org

I'm just curious. I have seen the Red Shoe Diaries, but all I've ever
seen him do is narrate it. Has he actually ACTED in any of those shows?
And if so, how nasty did it get? I want details!!

LL (all frothy and bubbly)
--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--***ATTENTION***
Your e-mail reply to this message WILL be *automatically* ANONYMIZED.
Please, report inappropriate use to ab...@anon.penet.fi
For information (incl. non-anon reply) write to he...@anon.penet.fi
If you have any problems, address them to ad...@anon.penet.fi

Coleen Sullivan-Baier

unread,
Jul 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/12/96
to

In <222302Z...@anon.penet.fi> an59...@anon.penet.fi (LoneLocust)
writes:

>I'm just curious. I have seen the Red Shoe Diaries, but all I've ever
>seen him do is narrate it. Has he actually ACTED in any of those
shows? And if so, how nasty did it get? I want details!!


HE doesn't *get* nasty...OR naked...that was my point. "Red
Shoe Diaries" seems to be the vehicle interview and tabloid shows
pin-point as DD's PORN CAREER....it is EROTICA, tittilating (LOVE that
word), but not smutty. He gets bare chested in "Jake's Story", on RSD
IV "Auto Erotica", and there is a strangely erotic bare-chested
Basketball game in the original RSD pilot movie (a GREAT DD vehicle),
but he does not get visibly bare-ASSED in either one.

XXXXXXXXgizzieXXXXXXXX

LeLaine

unread,
Jul 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/12/96
to

giz...@ix.netcom.com(Coleen Sullivan-Baier) wrote:

> He gets bare chested in "Jake's Story", on RSD
>IV "Auto Erotica", and there is a strangely erotic bare-chested
>Basketball game in the original RSD pilot movie (a GREAT DD vehicle),
>but he does not get visibly bare-ASSED in either one.

He does, however, get bare-assed in "Kalifornia"... (I bet you
already knew that!) :)

LeLaine

please reply via e-mail, as impatience prevents me from
checking the group every day :)


Naughty Girl

unread,
Jul 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/12/96
to

>Naughty Girl wrote:
>>
>> It's true, I've seen the Red Shoe diaries stuff he did cuz I used to
>> have Showtime! Yep, David was doing all sorts of stuff you can't see
>> hin do on The X-Files. Hee hee
>>
>> Candy:-)
>> AgntDana on the IRC us.undernet.org
>
>I'm just curious. I have seen the Red Shoe Diaries, but all I've ever

>seen him do is narrate it. Has he actually ACTED in any of those
shows?
> And if so, how nasty did it get? I want details!!
>

He acted in "Jakes Story" and as gizzie can tell you, it's nothing that
graphic but it was still nice to see him in it tho! hehe It's not porn
if that's what your thinking. Even so, if you ever wanted to see David
outside of the X-Files Mulder character in adult love scenes then check
it out.

Candy:-)
AgntDana on The IRC
us.undernet.org

>LL (all frothy and bubbly)
>--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--***ATTENTIO

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages