TEA LEONI IS UGLY!!!!

buffy

Jan 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/22/98

In article <01bd276a$f0ba4dc0$6394f1c3@dolf>, "Anouk" <ddin...@worldonline.nl> writes:
> Or...whatever her name is???
> I think she is one of the UGLIEST women I have ever seen in my life! And
> this is not men-talk because I'm a twenty years old woman...
> How DD could have fallen for her I don't know ( and I don't want to know
> either) especially when there was someone like GA up for grabs. Could
> someone please fill me in???? Geez, what a monster.....

To each his own. I personally think she is beautiful and I am a 21 year
old woman. He loves her, he doesn't love Gillian, that's it. It's none
of your business. I don't even know why I answered this ridiculous
post.

Buffy

Charlotte Waldo

Jan 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/22/98

You know I really can't stand when people start pitting Tea Leoni and Gillian
Anderson against each other if there is some competition going on. It's so
petty and it reminds me of those trashy cat fights in a bad movies before the
dawn of the women's movement.
First of all there is a lot more interesting things to waste the bandwidth on
than how each of them looks. I'd much rather talk about kangaroos and peeps
;). Secondly, I think some people here have to learn to distinguish reality
from TV. Tea Leoni doesn't compete with Scully for Mulder's affections
because this isn't the X world and DD is not Mulder. I think Tea Leoni is a
talented actress with comic timing trapped in a badly written sitcom. I also
think Gillian Anderson is a brilliant actress who was fortunate to land such
a great role, which is such a rarity for women in Hollywood.

Henry George Chow wrote:

> uhh, well, from a guy point of view, Tea Leoni is REALLY pretty. And
> she's definitely prettier than Gillian Anderson. Like if Tea Leoni was a
> 10, Gillian Anderson is an 8. - Why do you think she starred in a sitcom
> called the NAKED truth - for which the opening scene was her making out
> with this guy? ..Because she has A LOT of sex appeal.

Mary McDowell

Jan 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/22/98

Love is not based on looks...get real!

Anouk <ddin...@worldonline.nl> wrote in article
<01bd276a$f0ba4dc0$6394f1c3@dolf>...

Tara Charnow

Jan 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/22/98

Anouk wrote:

> Or...whatever her name is???
> I think she is one of the UGLIEST women I have ever seen in my life! And
> this is not men-talk because I'm a twenty years old woman...
> How DD could have fallen for her I don't know ( and I don't want to know
> either) especially when there was someone like GA up for grabs. Could
> someone please fill me in???? Geez, what a monster.....

Oh, goody!! A new TROLL! Beagle, please advise!!

Tara

Chris Irby

Jan 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/22/98

Anouk wrote in message <01bd276a$f0ba4dc0$6394f1c3@dolf>...

>Or...whatever her name is???
>I think she is one of the UGLIEST women I have ever seen in my life! And
>this is not men-talk because I'm a twenty years old woman...
>How DD could have fallen for her I don't know ( and I don't want to know
>either) especially when there was someone like GA up for grabs. Could
>someone please fill me in???? Geez, what a monster.....

Meow!

Methinks I smell a troll...

Hugs,

Chris
chri...@topher.net

Q: What do you call 47 people sitting around the TV watching the Super
Bowl?
A: The Dallas Cowboys.

Marcusfam1

Jan 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/23/98

Here is a rude post and others call mine silly !! Geez!

Harriet

trekker

Jan 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/23/98
> This is a really mean and immature post. That's all I have to say.
>
>-Trekker

Linda Terrell

Jan 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/23/98

In <01bd276a$f0ba4dc0$6394f1c3@dolf>, "Anouk" <ddin...@worldonline.nl> writes:
>Or...whatever her name is???
>I think she is one of the UGLIEST women I have ever seen in my life! And
>this is not men-talk because I'm a twenty years old woman...
>How DD could have fallen for her I don't know ( and I don't want to know
>either) especially when there was someone like GA up for grabs. Could
>someone please fill me in???? Geez, what a monster.....

People don't fall in love with *looks* People fall in love with PEOPLE.

Now go rent a life.

lin...@ibm.net

StephanFreund

Jan 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/24/98

Anouk schrieb in Nachricht <01bd276a$f0ba4dc0$6394f1c3@dolf>...

>Or...whatever her name is???
>I think she is one of the UGLIEST women I have ever seen in my life! And

>this is not men-talk because I'm a twenty years old woman...

Thats right !

>How DD could have fallen for her I don't know ( and I don't want to know
>either) especially when there was someone like GA up for grabs. Could
>someone please fill me in???? Geez, what a monster.....

the truth is out there!
tea is a big problem for the x files !

Bye
email me : pre...@cww.de Stephan Freund NO SPAM PLEASE !
XPhile from Germany: SCULLY:"Mulder it愀 me" ! TRUST THE LIE !
Big Fan of Gillian Anderson )) 29.01.1998 Redux ((
Greetings goes to all ,Gillian Anderson Fans, XPhiles & Trekkies !

Anouk

Jan 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/24/98

Is it, when I do fully admit that for example Gillian Anderson is a
beautiful woman?? But don't you worry, while it is just MY humble opinion.
Or...maybe I'm saying that because I met her.
Remember: beauty is not skin deep ( I know, I know, I thought I'd give you
one that you can throw right back in my face, although that would be a bit
predictable)
*Anouk*

nand...@hotmail.com wrote in article
<885498838....@dejanews.com>...
> Subject: TEA LEONI IS UGLY!!!!
> Date: 22 Jan 1998 19:20:24 GMT
> From: Anouk"<ddin...@worldonline.nl>
> Newsgroups: alt.tv.x-files

> I think she is one of the UGLIEST women I have ever seen in my life! And
> this is not men-talk because I'm a twenty years old woman...

> How DD could have fallen for her I don't know ( and I don't want to know
> either) especially when there was someone like GA up for grabs. Could
> someone please fill me in???? Geez, what a monster.....<<<
>

> Fill you in? Honey, with your attitude, you're the ugly one. Geesh!!
Thank
> God David is NOT married to you!!!!!
>
> You're right, it's Not men-talk, it's green-eyed jealous woman-talk

RAWIMW

Jan 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/24/98

I agree that Tea Lioni is the Ughlyest woman on the face of this earth and I no
longer repsect DD because of the beast of a woman he married. But if it is ture
love than our words won't do much. But I still think that Tea gives a bad name
for women.
RAWIMW

Nicki

Jan 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/24/98

On 22 Jan 1998 19:20:24 GMT, "Anouk" <ddin...@worldonline.nl> wrote:

>Or...whatever her name is???
>I think she is one of the UGLIEST women I have ever seen in my life! And
>this is not men-talk because I'm a twenty years old woman...
>How DD could have fallen for her I don't know ( and I don't want to know
>either) especially when there was someone like GA up for grabs. Could
>someone please fill me in???? Geez, what a monster.....

Forgive me if I've completely fallen off the edge of the earth, but
isn't GA married?

Nicki

Barbara O'Neill

Jan 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/24/98

In article <34ca75a...@news.interlog.com>, cook...@hotmail.com
says...

I do not believe her divorce is final at this time.

Barb

Barbara O'Neill

Jan 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/24/98

In article <34CA66D8...@mail.otenet.gr>, prov...@mail.otenet.gr
says...
>You give a bad name to newsgroup discussions ,
>bashing people you don't know anything about.
>And such *eloquent* bashing btw
>Ughly, yeah, ugh...
>

>Claudia
>

>>>But I still think that Tea gives a
bad name for women.<<

And this is based on your personal knowledge of her, no doubt. I, for one,
am delighted to be of the same gender as Téa, which is more than I can say
for you (if indeed you are a woman)

Barb

BabylonC

Jan 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/24/98

>Forgive me if I've completely fallen off the edge of the earth, but
>isn't GA married?

nope. she divorced klyde klotz, or whatever the hell that guy's name was. (he
definitely wasn't good looking enough for her) Now she is a free agent again.
-E

The Faulconers

Jan 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/24/98

I am sorry...I just couldn't help myself. I have read so many posts that
brought the vision to mind of this "evil" woman who has "broken up the
band"! Geesh...

If you are old enough (in years OR wisdom) to understand the analogy
then you probably are not even reading these threads. I shouldn't be!
But it just amazes me that so many people that can speak so brilliantly
on the subject of every XF nuance can then sink so low when there are no
new episodes!
Reading through the subject headers...seems that most of the topics
right now are utterly rediculous....huh?
Someone think of something interesting, quick!!!

Kathleen (hmmmm...how about "Speedos VS. Cleavage"...at least it could
be entertaining!)

The Faulconers

Jan 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/24/98

granit...@hotmail.com

Jan 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/24/98

Date: 24 Jan 1998 18:22:25 GMT

Is it, when I do fully admit that for example Gillian Anderson is a
beautiful woman?? But don't you worry, while it is just MY humble opinion.
Or...maybe I'm saying that because I met her.
Remember: beauty is not skin deep ( I know, I know, I thought I'd give you
one that you can throw right back in my face, although that would be a bit
predictable)
*Anouk*<<<<<

So.... you met Gillian and she is beautiful, and therefore Téa is ugly
because you have not met her....... if there's logic here, it's totally
twisted.

Rose

Claudia

Jan 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/25/98

Champey

Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98

To those who start these childish threads .... GROW UP!!

Melissa22

Feb 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/3/98

Anouk ha scritto nel messaggio <01bd276a$f0ba4dc0$6394f1c3@dolf>...

>Or...whatever her name is???
>I think she is one of the UGLIEST women I have ever seen in my life! And
>this is not men-talk because I'm a twenty years old woman...
>How DD could have fallen for her I don't know ( and I don't want to know
>either) especially when there was someone like GA up for grabs. Could
>someone please fill me in???? Geez, what a monster.....

Well, maybe DD is looking for you.
Call him.

Mel

Marcusfam1

Feb 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/7/98

Maybe Tea is smart and funny like DD, they seem to like crude things , read
what their fav song is in the new US mag with DD on the cover . The song verse
is rather crude !

Harriet

Champey

Feb 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/8/98

Who is the immature dolt that started this thread???

I can't believe people keep responding to it ... including me ...

Let it die people ... It's demeans US all ...

Barbara

buffy

Feb 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/8/98

I thought it was pretty funny. I can jsut imagine DD singin in the car
while Tea air drums. And can you imagine the conversations they can
have with their kids. Kid:"Do you and mom have a special song?"
Dave: "Sure we do."
Tea: "I just love it when your dad sings 'Piss Up
a Rope to me."

Buffy
who just loves these two

joshual...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2020, 6:45:03 PM4/2/20
She is ugly as all he'll, I agree with open. Have you seen her in the Beach? Her assume looks like it's falling in on itself. One the ugliest Fulkerson I've ever seen. The only actress I can think of that is as uglier as her is Kate Beckinsale, her face with or without repulsed me.