SCULLY AND MULDER KISS ?????????????

ZENITH9

Feb 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/4/97

Once and for all ! Where did all this kiss stuff start ? and if it is to
be so, when should this happen ?

Kat who is not believing this will happen !

PS... If it should happen it would only be on the forhead or cheek and not
ment to be sexual in any way..... (more like a father daughter kiss) (-:

DO TELL

-----<----<@ OASIS @>---->-----
And all the roads we have to walk are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things I would like
Like to say to you
But I don't know how
Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me?
and after all
You're my wonderwall
-----<----<@ Noel Gallagher @>---->-----

JennBUpG

Feb 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/4/97

I hope it does happen so all the people who get so worked up over Mulder
and Scully will blink and say "Oh yeah, this is a T.V. show"...

cha...@aol.com

Feb 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/4/97

In article <19970204021...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,
zen...@aol.com (ZENITH9) writes:

>PS... If it should happen it would only be on the forhead or cheek and
not
>ment to be sexual in any way..... (more like a father daughter kiss) (-:

Agree with the first part of above ... but I personally could NEVER
picture M&S as father/daughter; sister/brother or any other blood
relation.

IF -- yes IF -- the kiss happens it will be as a beloved friend to a
beloved friend. My close friends and I do not shy away from affection in
any given circumstance ... greetings ... support ... saddness ... joy.
People besides lovers do kiss each other and show deep affection for one
another ... thank god ...

Life is to short and there is just too much hostility in the world as it
is.

"Willing to believe in extreme possibilities..."

Barbara

KEY UP

Feb 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/5/97

>IF -- yes IF -- the kiss happens it will be as a beloved >friend to a
>beloved friend.

yeah but Barbara, we're going to be deluged with requests for the scanned
moment anyway!

Rachel
not a 'shipper but with a healthy respect for the obsessed

cha...@aol.com

Feb 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/7/97

In article <19970205173...@ladder01.news.aol.com>, ke...@aol.com
(KEY UP) writes:

>>IF -- yes IF -- the kiss happens it will be as a beloved >friend to a
>>beloved friend.
>
>yeah but Barbara, we're going to be deluged with requests for the scanned
>moment anyway!

Of course we are Rachel ... but that's OK don't you think?

Barbara

souls...@aol.com

Feb 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/7/97

In article <19970207041...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,
cha...@aol.com writes:

>>>IF -- yes IF -- the kiss happens it will be as a beloved >friend to a
>>>beloved friend.
>>
>>yeah but Barbara, we're going to be deluged with requests for the
scanned
>>moment anyway!
>
>Of course we are Rachel ... but that's OK don't you think?
>
>Barbara

it's a kiss on the forehead. the kiss they ad-libbed was cut.

randi "In the moonlight I met Berserk
THE GIRL NEXT DOOR 1 In the moonlight On the busy plain."
souls...@aol.com anecdote of the prince of peacocks
facetious one of COG3 --wallace stevens

K. Blackwell

Feb 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/10/97

You mean they were supposed to kiss at the end? Geez, I wish
they had kept it in...

Kim

//Mulder: I brought you something Scully .... Superstars of the
Superbowl.
Scully: I knew there was a reason to live.
--"One Breath"

Nick Pedicini

Feb 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/10/97

K. Blackwell <75032...@CompuServe.COM> wrote in article
<5dm4bo$dqf$2...@mhadf.production.compuserve.com>...

> You mean they were supposed to kiss at the end? Geez, I wish
> they had kept it in...

On the ng there is a post which quotes Carter on the cut scene.

Frankly, I think a lip lock would have been terribly inappropriate. This
seemed more real and communicated the emotion between them just fine...

NJP

Deidre

Feb 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/10/97

In article <01bc1703$80a3f220$52d2...@netcom.ix.netcom.com>, "Nick
Pedicini" <jny...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> K. Blackwell <75032...@CompuServe.COM> wrote in article
> <5dm4bo$dqf$2...@mhadf.production.compuserve.com>...
> > You mean they were supposed to kiss at the end? Geez, I wish
> > they had kept it in...

Actually, I don't. I think the scene was wonderful as it was. Got me all
teary (but then, the whole d*mn show did that). I think a KISS would have
ruined the scene... it wouldn't have fit there. The kiss on the forehead
and the hug though... *big sigh* very appropriate and very touching.

Coleen Sullivan-Baier

Feb 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/10/97

In <01bc1703$80a3f220$52d2...@netcom.ix.netcom.com> "Nick Pedicini"
<jny...@ix.netcom.com> writes:

>Frankly, I think a lip lock would have been terribly inappropriate.
>This seemed more real and communicated the emotion between them just
>fine...

Ditto on the Mulder tears. As much as I and other Angst
Addicts wanted them, it would have cheapened this episode.

Congratulations to DD and GA for the best FACEs ofn the
tube...and my man MP wasn't half bad tonight, either.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXgizzieXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Karla

Feb 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/10/97

In <deidre2-0902...@phi-pa9-54.ix.netcom.com>

ok - i have to put in my own two bits on this one....

If the had done a "real" kiss I would have been forced to throw my
boyfriends tv out the window. IMHO some people are just not meant to
be more than friends. But then again, there are those CLOSE friends
that kind of drift back and forth. It was perfect as is.
-kbirrd

Leah

Feb 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/10/97

Deidre wrote:

> In article <01bc1703$80a3f220$52d2...@netcom.ix.netcom.com>, "Nick
> Pedicini" <jny...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
> > K. Blackwell <75032...@CompuServe.COM> wrote in article
> > <5dm4bo$dqf$2...@mhadf.production.compuserve.com>...
> > > You mean they were supposed to kiss at the end? Geez, I wish
> > > they had kept it in...
>
> Actually, I don't. I think the scene was wonderful as it was. Got me all
> teary (but then, the whole d*mn show did that). I think a KISS would have
> ruined the scene... it wouldn't have fit there. The kiss on the forehead
> and the hug though... *big sigh* very appropriate and very touching.

I agree; the scene was perfect as it was. A *real* kiss would have
been out of place. It would have ruined the emotion going on. So I'd
have to agree that the scene is perfect as it stands. I might also
venture to say that I love this episode. I appreciated the way they
handled this ep especially in context to Scully's cancer.

anne victoria

Feb 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/10/97

This was such an awesome episode. I'd been disappointed by the recent
ones, but MM reminded me why I' msuch an X-Files nerd. :>

Was anyone else sitting in front of the screen saying, "No, no, no! You
can't kiss!" and then breathing a sigh of relief that it was just a kiss
on the forehead?

annie

/^\_(>o<)
| |
| O . O |
\_______/

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~atomlin/

RBDJ

Feb 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/10/97

Absolutely! But I wonder how much of Scully's did Mulder read? She
really shows her depth of feeling for him, but it seemed that he only read
the last paragraph.
Jac

K. Blackwell

Feb 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/10/97

on second thought (and second viewing--gotta love the VCR) ... I
think I changed my mind. That scene *was* wonderful as it was.

Kim

colleen

Feb 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/10/97

In article
<Pine.SOL.3.95.970210...@pacman.rs.itd.umich.edu>, anne
victoria <ato...@umich.edu> wrote:

********HELL YES!!! *********

--
colleen
wee...@staceys.com

Sickleweed

Feb 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/11/97

Nick Pedicini (jny...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:

: K. Blackwell <75032...@CompuServe.COM> wrote in article
: <5dm4bo$dqf$2...@mhadf.production.compuserve.com>...
: > You mean they were supposed to kiss at the end? Geez, I wish
: > they had kept it in...

: >

: On the ng there is a post which quotes Carter on the cut scene.

: Frankly, I think a lip lock would have been terribly inappropriate. This

: seemed more real and communicated the emotion between them just fine...

: NJP

I agree. Even tho I wouldn't mind seeing them lock lips at least once
before the show is over, I think the kiss on the forehead was not only
appropriate but also very touching. I liked especially how it wasn't a
quick peck but it actually lingered a little. Simply beautiful. *sniff*
--
Sickleweed
**********
**********
"Good morning, Turd Brain"--Chet
"That's Sheriff Lucas Buck. That's, uh, Buck...with a B."--Lucas
"Well hello Mr. Fancy Pants. I got news for you pal, you ain't leading
but two things right now: Jack and S**t...and Jack just left town."--Ash
"I just got very turned on."--Mulder
"I'm not gonna ask you if you said what I think you just said because I
know it's what you just said."--Scully
"He's not gay!"--Frasier
"He seems to be under that impression."--Niles
***********
Come and explore The Trinity Guardian at http://www.best.com/~owls, a
great and exciting website devoted to the show American Gothic!

Gerald Burns

Feb 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/12/97

anne victoria wrote:

> This was such an awesome episode. I'd been disappointed by the recent
> ones, but MM reminded me why I' msuch an X-Files nerd. :>
>
> Was anyone else sitting in front of the screen saying, "No, no, no! You
> can't kiss!" and then breathing a sigh of relief that it was just a kiss
> on the forehead?
>
> annie
>
> /^\_(>o<)
> | |
> | O . O |
> \_______/
>
> http://www-personal.umich.edu/~atomlin/

<sigh> And what's wrong with a little kiss? Even if it's just a platonic
one? Is that so bad? It seems as if anti-shippers are so wrapped up in
this 'No-kiss' thing that they forgot what a kiss can actually mean.
But...I still say I was quite pleased by last night's kiss. Even if it
was just on the forehead!
--
***********
*IRON LUNG*

Brandon Ray

Feb 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/12/97

In note <19970210201...@ladder01.news.aol.com>, rb...@aol.com (RBDJ)
writes:
It's all he SHOULD have read. He came into her room, concerned that the
Conspiracy might have got her. The room is empty, heightening his concern. He
sees this book open on the nightstand, and picks it up to see if it might
contain a clue as to her whereabouts. As soon as he identifies it as her
personal diary, and sees that the most recent diary doesn't say where she
went, he put it down again. Had he not found her right away, he probably
would have come back and gone through the diary in greater detail.
---

"Fifty years ago,when I was born...it was unimaginable that someone like me
could have ever become President of the greatest country in human history."
William Jefferson Clinton, 11/5/96

You said it, Bill -- not me.

Rob T.

Feb 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/12/97

I thought that scene with the kiss was VERY intense because of all the
rumors about the "kiss". I was also on the edge of my seat when he
had both his hands on the sides of her face. I really thought he was
going to kiss her on the lips. I was so glad he didn't because I just
think that it would ruin the show if they did.

Rob
Siskel or Ebert-Fox Mulder upon locating a severed thumb

Gerald Burns

Feb 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/12/97

But it *wouldn't* ruin the show if the kiss was on the lips. That's what
I'm trying to say! Everyone's so darn happy that the kiss wasn't on the
lips, but even if it *was* on the lips, so what? Would the whole show
come to an end? Would the world stop turning and would our lakes dry and
would all the world's lush foliage shrivel up and die? NO!!! Such a lack
of faith in the writers disturbs me...