X-Files drinking game

Lara Beaton

Mar 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/14/96
I copied this off of one of the postings a few weeks ago. After
responding to it that the person who wrote this should include

Mulder loses his gun - 2 sips
Scully leaves/enters a room just before/after something inexplicable
happens - 3 sips

I received several messages that this shoulc be reposted. As I didn't
keep the address of the person who posted it originally (and reluctant to
take credit for someone else's document), I am reposting it for all of
you that asked for it.

If someone could tell me who posted it orignally, I would appreciate it.

---------------------------------305192781322123

Hi. I have the X files drinking game right here. Hope it turns out.
So now you won't have to get the Ba@#$%d who told you about it.

---------------------------------305192781322123

The x-files drinking game!
The Rules: its fairly simple, just get a beverage of your choice
(preferably not alcoholic) and take as many sips as mentioned when that
scenario shows up.

1 sip:
Mulder says something funny / Either character smiles
1013 or any other sequence adding up to 5 shows up
A mutant/alien/monster kills someone
Characters show their badges
Mulder eats sunflower seeds / Scully drinks iced tea
Echo of opening music plays
Anyone says anything abot a conspiracy theory
Mulder contacts DT/ Mr X
Either character fires gun
A Computer does something computers cant do
Skinner appears / Cancer Man Appears

2 sips:
M+S appears in FOX ID Before the show
Mulder or Scully launches into an awkward sounding explanation of some
historical/scientific fact/principal
M or S kills someone / Someone dies an extremely gory death
Mulder does a voice over
Mulder goes into a dark place alone

3 sips:
M or S gets kidnapped
M or S goes into Quarintine
M or S goes on a date
You see M or Ss dreams
M or S is put in jail
An important person dies

4 sips:
Mulder loses his temper
Internet/ alt.tv.xfiles is mentioned
M or S seen in swimming suit
Alien Appears
An Actor from twin peaks appears (other than Mulder)

5 sips:
Space Craft appears
Scully goes into a dark place alone
A Dead person appears

Event Requiring special action:
Mulder and Scully get Romantic:(action)Smash your TV set and begin a
letter
writing campagn to Fox asking the network to cancel the show.
Ending of episode is totally closed with no unanswered questions and the
Alien turns out to be a guy in a mask who is haunting the house to lower
its
property values. At the end, Shaggy and Scooby Doo help crack the case:
(action)Same as above.

Lara Beaton
The opinions expressed are not those of Hughes Aircraft or General
Motors, nor are they probably opinions at all.

"My mistake. It must have been another bald, jigsaw puzzle tattooed,
naked guy I saw."