"Small Potatoes" Preview Quicktime Movie

1 view

Dawson E. Rambo

Apr 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/15/97

...is now available on http://www.thex-files.com

I went over it frame by frame. I know how totally, utterly
pathetic this sounds (anti-shippers be warned....)

but...

In the last frame before the movie goes to white, Scully does
move towards either the OneTrueMulder or the FauxMulder. Her
eyes are closing, and the last frame...she inches closer
ever so slightly.

Take it for what it's worth... :)

Dawson
dra...@primenet.com =*= Dawson E. Rambo =*= Author/Programmer/LANAdmin
X-Files FanFic Homepage : http://www.primenet.com/~drambo/snaphome.htm
X-Files Anonymous FTP : ftp://ftp.primenet.com/users/d/drambo/
Reply-to address altered to fool netbots. Humans can figure it out...
HersheyBORG: Wrappers are futile. Chocolate will be assimilated.

Agent Dare

Apr 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/15/97

You know its the Faux Fox, CC and the gang are being evil and toying with
our emotions!

Dare :)

les...@ibm.net

Apr 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/19/97

Sure, but the point is, does Scully know? And whether she does or doesn't,
why is she kissing him? I'm going to have to wait a while to find out --
we're a good bit behind hand on this side of the Atlantic. :-(

Happy viewing!

Sinead
Dublin, Ireland.