Credits & Thanks for "Of Darkness And Light"

Alyxzia Kendle

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
As with any creative endeavor there are always a myriad of people who
help make it possible. "Of Darkness And Light" was no different.
Listed below are all the kind people who knowingly or unknowingly helped
me along the way.

so I'm sending out my thanks to:

20th Century Fox, Chris Carter, 1013 Productions, etc... - Because
without their show and their characters this story could obviously never
have been written.

the Writers of the X-Files Guides (Official & otherwise) - When I have a
question these are the first, and usually the last place that I have to
look.

Veston - My beautiful boyfriend who "made me a whole person". As with
in this story, at first there was only darkness and now there is only
light. I love you, you inspire me to strive towards something greater.

Kelayrel - Still my biggest fan after 14 years, sometimes I wonder how
you've put up with me for so long. Before I began this story you told
me "if you write this, people will read it." I'm sorry I doubted you,
you've never been wrong.

Petey (my ex) - Who sent me the e-mail that said: "GODDAMMIT - get those
XFiles chapters up there and stop leaving me hanging! They will kiss!
They will kiss! They will kiss! They (better) will kiss!" ....and you
know what Pete? Sometimes I don't think you know me at all.

Neal - You told me that it was alright for anyone to have sex on a desk
*except* for Mulder & Scully. To which my reply is... Mulder & Scully
can do it where ever they want, at least in my stories. I know you'll
never read this novella because you're a stubborn anti-shipper but I
just wanted to let you know that I wrote the last chapter for you.
<evil grin>

And last but certainly not least, thanks go out to everyone who asked to
be included on the "Of Darkness And Light" mailing list. Your feedback
was the greatest inspiration of all and just knowing that you all were
out there waiting for the latest installments not only gave me
motivation to complete this story but to also strive to make each
section better than the last. For this, I want to thank the following:
Deeanna, Julie, Goblin214, Jazzigrl, Linda, Kim H, Tory86, Kim L,
Jennifer & Victoria

That's about it for the Credits & Thanks, if I missed anyone I'm sending
out my apologies in advance. If you've read the story and liked it,
please tell others (that's my pathetic plea for publicity). It is now
permanently archived at:

http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/alyxzia/dlmain.html

The rest of this site isn't scheduled to come online until September but
the story is accessable there now.

Thank you & regards,
Alyxzia
aly...@hotmail.com