OT: Tribute/Deny the Lie!

1 view

Mrs. Fish

Jun 1, 2001, 9:20:49 PM6/1/01
Despite the events pictured in Existence, we all know that Alex Krycek
is *not* dead!

The Rat Army has started a Deny the Lie! campaign. Please join us:

http://members.spree.com/mrs_fish/xfiles/krycek/rip.htm

Read the 'tribute' then scroll down to go to the Deny the Lie! website.

If you own a website, use the banner to support us.

Thanks, and Long Live the Rat King!!!

Mrs. Fish
Official Propaganda Officer
Rat Army

--
Mrs. Fish
UBFL #0068

pam

Jun 2, 2001, 9:40:28 AM6/2/01
"Mrs. Fish" wrote:
> Despite the events pictured in Existence, we all know
> that Alex Krycek is *not* dead!

Of course he isn't! No more so than Pendrell. They've been
sharing a rather nice townhouse with rescued greyhounds as pets
for the past few years, after all. Or was that a Baltimore
flat with Tim Bayliss and a golden retriever? Or a Manhattan
apartment with Mike Logan (no Staten Island banishment for
*these* boys, thankyouverymuch.) Or a log cabin in the Yukon
with Benton Fraser, RCMP, Stanley Raymond Kowalski, Chicago PD,
and a deaf half-wolf. Or maybe he's been helping renovate Lt.
Harmon Rabb's flat near the JAG headquarters. Or all of the
above -- a different Special Agent/Police Detective/Constable/
Military Officer/Private Investigator/Pretender in every port!
Only the best of *all* TV universes for our Alex. 8-)

... that is, until some 24th-century Runabout encounters
a wee temporal anomaly and Elim Garak gets a taste of Rat
(and vice versa). 'Cause once you've gone Cardassian,
you NEVER go back. >B-D

> The Rat Army has started a Deny the Lie! campaign. Please join us:
>
> http://members.spree.com/mrs_fish/xfiles/krycek/rip.htm

Beautiful! <sniff>

> Read the 'tribute' then scroll down to go to the Deny the Lie!
> website.
>
> If you own a website, use the banner to support us.

Okay, spill. Where did that pic in the banner come from?
I'm guessing it's a behind-the-scenes shot from VL, but
where and how (and why the finger)? Any story behind it?

> Thanks, and Long Live the Rat King!!!
>
> Mrs. Fish
> Official Propaganda Officer
> Rat Army

<:8 )~~~~

Pam,
firmly believes Krycek and Garak are MADE for each other.
Yes, yes, Mulder was a nice toy for Krycek to play with,
and I'm sure Garak had fun breaking in Bashir, but just
wait till they meet their TRUE match. (And meanwhile,
Mulder and Bashir can console each other over their
mutual loss and lick each others' ... wounds. <cough>)

Medieval Knievel, the Adonis of Oklahoma

Jun 2, 2001, 1:18:45 PM6/2/01

"pam" <p...@NOSPAMmindspring.com> wrote in message

snip

> Pam,
> firmly believes Krycek and Garak are MADE for each other.

wow -
that was a stroke of brilliance
trully inspired
it makes me want to write
s&m crossover slash haiku
no wussy b&d for those two

OneMillionAndNine
(who is allergic to punctuation today)

pam

Jun 2, 2001, 12:37:29 PM6/2/01
"Medieval Knievel, the Adonis of Oklahoma" wrote:
> "pam" <p...@NOSPAMmindspring.com> wrote
> > Pam,
> > firmly believes Krycek and Garak are MADE for each other.
>
> wow -
> that was a stroke of brilliance
> trully inspired
> it makes me want to write
> s&m crossover slash haiku
> no wussy b&d for those two

*

I've inspired you to
write crossover slash haiku?
Woohoo! I'll try too.

*

"Sorry Doctor, no
lunch date today. I've ordered
some Russian takeout."

*

Alex and Elim
play with leather, whips, and chains;
Fox and Julian pine.

*

Two pairs of puppy
dog eyes dejectedly watch
Rat and Reptile play ...

... till gold and hazel
meet, and think to greet (and eat!)
"Is this seat taken?"

*

Blue and Green love whips.
Gold and Hazel love whipped cream.
Everyone's happy!

*

8-)

> OneMillionAndNine
> (who is allergic to punctuation today)

<squints at handles & email addys>

The same OneMillionAndNine who founded the First Church
of Mulder? If so, did you see our musings on the Cow
Church's call for sacramental Ben & Jerry's consumption
buried over in the "Breathing by Jamie Greco" thread?
(If not, never mind. ;-)

Mrs. Fish

Jun 2, 2001, 3:34:57 PM6/2/01
pam wrote:

>> Okay, spill. Where did that pic in the banner come from?
I'm guessing it's a behind-the-scenes shot from VL, but
where and how (and why the finger)? Any story behind it? <<

Pam,

Yes, it's a behind the scenes shot from VL, but I don't know the story
behind it, or even remember where I got it.

And as for your crossovers -- most definitely. Alex is 'the little black
dress' in everyone's closet. Good for any occasion.