***New*** The X-files Show (1/3)

Julie Raines

Nov 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/23/98
Title: The X-files Show (1/3)

Author: Julie Raines aka Jewlz!

Author's note: This is a story. That is all. If any of this is real, I have
nothing to do with it. It is all pure coincidence. No I am not a stalker,
nor do I want to be. This is purely for fun. No money exchanged. This all
came straight out of my head. Enjoy!

Category: Crossover with real life.

Characters: A bunch of them!

Dedication: This is dedicated to SpookyIcequeenMandy and any other X-philes
that wish that David and Gillian would get together!

Disclaimer: Chris Carter belongs to himself and 1013. David Duchovny belongs
to himself and Tea Leoni (his wife). Gillian Anderson belongs to herself and
her daughter Piper Maru Anderson.
Piper Anderson belongs to Gillian Anderson. Mulder belongs to David
Duchovny, Chris Carter, and 1013. Scully belongs to Gillian Anderson, Chris
Carter, and 1013. I own none of these characters, but I wish i did...I would
be rich! :)

Feedback: yeah, y not? je...@vnet.net

Rating: Ummm..I guess PG-13 for extreme shippiness.

Spoilers: NONE!!

fictional!! (But we can wish can't we??)

The X-files Show

Chris Carter looked at his watch and sighed. He threw his head back and
leaned into his plush leather office chair. <I can't take much more of this.
I need Darin bad. Where's Darin?>
"Good morning, Chris!" Gillian Anderson strided into the office with
flair and dominance. She plopped down in a chair in front of Chris and
smiled. "I read this last night!! I think it's awesome!" Gillian shook a
transcript in front of his face. She flipped the pages of her script
grinning wickedly. "I looovvveee the part where Mulder falls out of the
window!!"
Chris sighed again and closed his eyes. <Not now. Please not now.>
Gillian noticed how quiet her boss was. "Is it something I said?"
"No, no Gill. I'm tired. I need help with this script," he said while
combing a hand through his hair.
"What script? My script? The one I read last night?"
"Yes. I hate it. It needs something. I'm thinking of calling Darin
Morgan."
Gillian's face relaxed as she remembered the last time she worked with
Darin. He was the greatest. Only he could write a terrific script that
captured the Mulder/Scully relationship that let them show in a round-a-bout
way that the two characters loved each other. Of course they couldn't
actually show this on the screen but.....
Chris was about to explain more when all of a sudden, David walked
through the door. "Hi guys. Gillian," David nodded his head at her. <Wow.
She looks great today!> David let his eyes wander for a minute over
Gillian's physique. She was wearing a tight cotton t-shirt with black jeans
and a black jean jacket to match. Her smile seemed to light up the room.
David thought she looked gorgeous with her red hair put up in a silver clip.
David sat down in a chair opposite Gillian.
"Well, it's my two favorite stars!" Chris laughed as he looked back and
forth between them. <If I hadn't fought so hard for these two, the show
would have never taken off> "How are you today, David?" He gave David his
awesome God-like smile. "I'm trying to figure out this last scene between
Mulder and Scully. It's missing something! Any ideas?"
"I'm fine....so is Tea. And the baby. We are fine."
Gillian looked closely at David. He seemed to be nervous, wringing his
hands together, and glancing all about the room. His eyes couldn't quite
meet Gillian's or Chris's. "David, are you ok today? You looked stressed or
something," she asked.
David truned to look at Gillian. <Wow> "I....ummm..."
Gillian raised her eyebrows at him. <David never acts shy around me.
Something must be wrong!> "David...if you wanna tal..."
"Curtain time!!! Places!! Now!!" A man bust into the office and started
jabbing away at the stars for the next rehearsal. It was time to show
filming the season six finale. Chris watched as the stars were hurled off on
the set for make-up and clothing. Mulder and Scully had to be perfect, dress
perfect, say the right things, and expose the mysteries. David and Gillian
had to make sure the characters did what they were supposed to. <Those two
sure are right for the parts. I doubt I could have ever found two more
harder working, and dedicated actors than those two.> Chris shook his head.
A little idea sprung into his mind, like always. <I think I know what's
missing.>

End Part ONE.....