***NEW*** The X-files Show (2/3)

Julie Raines

Nov 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/26/98
Disclaimer and other stuff in part one.

The X-files Show (2/3)

Chris Carter looked up at the set. Gillian and David were all set for
the next scene. Mulder was supposed to be pushed out the window by Krycek.
David was made sure to remember to lean sideways so he won't really fall
out, it would be the experienced stunt double who would do that.
"Places!!! Nic...remember to pull back fast after you pretend to push
him ok?" Chris barked in his authoritative voice. He then glanced at
Gillian. "And Scully, look sad when you see it happen ok?"
Chris added.
The flip card man hustled in front of the camera. "The Truth is
Dead--part 17..take 2" Snap! Suddenly the actors turned into the real
things.
"Krycek," Mulder steamed, "Why are you doing this to me? I thought you
were dead!!"
"Because...I can!!" Nic made Krycek's voice sound totally menacing when
he suddenly turned and tried to push Mulder out the window of the FBI
office.
"Cut!" Chris yelled. "I need more!! David! What's wrong with you? You
sounded wimpy! Mulder isn't wimpy here! Everyone take five!"
Chris walked over to David, and stared at him for a minute. David had a few
bags under his eyes, not covered by the make-up crew. "Hey man. You're my
number one bud. Tell me what's up?"
"I'm sorry. I'm out of it today. I'll concentrate more harder..I
promise."
David looked down at the floor, not meeting Chris's eyes.
"Don't give me that crap! You have been moping all day. Mulder doesn't
mope. He gets down to business. Just like you are supposed to. Look, if you
need someone to talk.."
David looked quickly up at Chris, "No...I'm fine..I need some time to
think. That's all. Time."
"If that's all you need, then take the afternoon off, ok? We can work on
the other shots with Scully, Krycek, CSM, and the Gunmen."
"Are you sure?" David looked hopefully at Chris.
Chris smiled at him. "Sure man. Hey, we didn't move to L.A. for nothing!"
Chris took another jab at David, who had insisted the show be moved from
Vancouver to L.A. so he could be closer to his wife, Tea Leoni, star of the
t.v. show "Naked Truth".
"Thanks man. This will help alot!" David said as he exited the set.
David quickly changed into his "normal clothes" and jumped in his jag. He
then sped his way to his beach house where his beloved wife was.

"Helloooo?" David called out boyishly as he entered the house. He was
hoping to find Tea in the baby's room or in the living room. He knew she
loved the new baby furniture that he had specially ordered to suit her
tastes. It was all in yellow with Winnie the Pooh decorations hanging all
over the place. <I liked Piglet the best though> He raced up the stairs in
hopes to find her and Juliet in there. <Juliet Star....such a beautiful
name...Juliet Star Duchovny> He sighed when he couldn't find them there.
<Outside! The beach!>
David flew downstairs and then outside to "their spot". It was the secret
spot they chose when they first moved there. Tea found it first, a nice
private spot next to a big giant rock where a couple could be alone, yet
still see the ocean. <She is soooo romantic> David smiled at the thought of
her.
Suddenly his heart stopped. /////OH NO!///// David saw his wife....his
beloved wife....with another man. They were in the secret spot...<our spot>
making out. Juliet was cooing in her little carrier right beside them. All
David had wanted to do is see her again and apologize for their little fight
they had had that morning about why her mother just had to stay with them
for a few days....Heck..he was ready to say yes and everything! BuT NoW...

Gillian sighed as she sat down at the table with Piper. She was feeling
lousy about the scenes today. She also knew David was acting weird. <I guess
married life does that to ya>
"Mommy! I want more ice cream!"
Gillian laughed out loud and ruffled her daughter's hair a little. "You
want more strawberry or vanilla?" Gillian scooped up the bowl and took down
a box of napolean ice cream.
"Strawberryyysss!!"
"Ok..just a sec." <I wonder if David likes ice cream>
Gillian set down a bowl in front of Piper. She then headed into the
living room to catch up on her reading. She had just started a new Danielle
Steele book and it was getting interesting. <I wonder what David likes to
read?>
She opened the book and ...
Ding Dong
<Who is that?? Mother is here?> Gillian called out to the door. "I'm
coming!"
She glanced out the side window and gasped. <It's him!> She opened the
door and stared at David. His eyes were a little red and he seemed to be
troubled by something. "Surprise," he said in a voice with no energy.
"I....wasn't....expecting....you....." Gillian managed to spit out. She
stumbled over thoughts in her head. <My mind is blank! I don't know what to
say! Oh God...he looks sooo good!>
"Mind if I come in for awhile? I know it's short notice and all....." he
said while his voice trailed off.
"Ummm...wellll....ummmm..."
David looked questioningly at Gillian. <When has she ever muttered
before?? Never!>
"OH! heheehh...sure! Come on in!" Gillian let the door open a little
wider so David could slip in. He accidently rubbed her when he went past.
<ohhhhh...this is going to be a long night!>

End Part 2......
NOTE!!**** Juliet Star Duchovny is a made-up name. I wanted the baby to be
born already sooooo....I love that name!! I think its pretty.
In real real time....David and Tea do not know what the baby is, they will
find out when it is born, some five months away?? Anyhow, I also do not know
what the name will be soo..just bear with me ok?
Thanks!

Feed meeeee..... je...@vnet.net

--
Bee trainer extrordinaire

"I did what I did because if I didn't do it then nobody else
would do it, and then it would have never gotten done, so
I just went and did it myself"

Jewlz Murdock Krycek! (Keeper of Mulder Clone #1)