NEW: Descention II 6/7

1 view

Nita Dee

Jan 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/5/96
See Disclaimer in Part One.

"Shit!" Cursed Fox Mulder, looking at Alex Krychek.

"Mulder, before you say another word, let me tell you this...
I'm here to help you, per the instructions of my new boss. I didn't
want to...you've never done anything for me...but he insisted."
Krychek went over to Melissa's bed and unhooked her machines.

Mulder looked amused. Krychek--helping someone?

Krychek picked Melissa up. "Well, do you want my help or not?"
he asked.

"Sure, Ratboy, I need you---need you like a rocket up my
butt. This is your cleaver way of setting a trap, isn't it?" Mulder
spat the words at Krychek.

"Believe it or not, Spooky, I have really been asked to help
you. And I'm doing it not for you but for my lover, Daisy. She
will need the fluids gathered from both Scully sisters to survive
and this is the only place I could get the fluids. My boss is in the
process now of setting up explosives to destroy this building while
I get you and the sisters out. I have already gotten the fluids
out in the van." Krychek moved towards the door. "Lets get moving!"

Both men quickly moved to the garage where the van waited.
Krychek laid Melissa down in the back as Mulder laid Dana down
next to her. Handing Mulder the keys, Krychek picked up a huge
black case out of the seat of the van.

"You're not coming with us?" Mulder asked.

"No, I've got what I want here. You'll need to drive fast and
furious to get out of here! GO!" Krychek waved Mulder on as
he started the van and began down the drive to the gate.

An army of security guards fired rifles at the van as it passed
at top speeds, but Mulder was too quick for them. He barrelled
the van out of hte gates and onto the highway.

In a late model Lincoln Town Car, Alex Krychek jumped in
beside Mr. X. "Move!" He commanded the driver.

The Lincoln hit the highway just as the building exploded.

"Good work, Ratboy!" Mr. X said.

Krychek cut his eyes at Mr. X. "Don't call me Ratboy!"
Krychek countered back.

End of Part Six

Next: Homecoming