>This Goes out to all you X-Files Fans<

SW

Apr 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/23/98

Come check out my site at:
http://www.gotrice.com/users/homework/

Xphiler29

Apr 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/29/98

I just thought I would take the time to give all you huge Rocherolle fans my
opinion on 'The Offspring' so far.

I started Offspring about two years ago thinking part three was the end. I am
so glad that I was wrong. I started part four the moment it was posted, and
was immediatly drawn into it by the symbolism portrayed through Lily. Her
dream sequence is magnificent, a very creative literary mthod that Kelli quite
often uses in her storys. I have loved Kelli's short stories, such as Freezing
and The Sound of the Shell, but it has been her works like Spell and The
Offspring which prove that she is a very able and excellent writing. I love to
read, anything, and the first fan fiction I ever read was Kelli's Offspring,
she hooked me, and now with its return, I think that The Offspring will reach
that creative level that every writer, it doesn't matter what they write,
strives to reach.

"X"

From when I talked to her, I found Kelli to have a big heart, which makes me
even more passionate about her stories.

jenroses

May 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/1/98

<raising hand>
Me too.

Found it on a search engine looking for a Sadie song...
JenRose
<http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/jenrose/janus.htm>

"Complex systems thrive at the thin edge of chaos."

Dasha wrote in message <354a643e...@news.visi.com>...

>On 29 Apr 1998 22:44:06 GMT, xphi...@aol.com (Xphiler29) wrote:
>
> the first fan fiction I ever read was Kelli's Offspring,
>

>Coincidenbtally, it was my first fanfic too! Thanks Kelli for getting
>me hooked...LOL
>
>Dasha

jenroses

May 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/1/98

<raising hand>
Me too.

Found it on a search engine looking for a Sophie song...

Dasha

May 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/2/98