The Wings List of Lists

MartyWester

Aug 1, 2011, 12:20:37 PM8/1/11
A reminder that the Wings List of Lists by Matt Messina and Ray Li is
still online at:

http://www.wings.kcsky.net/listoflists.txt

This harkens back to the time when the Wings community was text based
and our artwork was ASCII art.

The Wings Quote-a-Tron is still up also at: http://www.wings.kcsky.net/quotes.html
hit refresh for a new quote

Both sites are now from the ancient past but still fun for Wings
Fans.

And the 32 editions of the email newsletter the Wings-Gram which came
out in 1994 and 1995 are all online - also in ASCII format

WG01 thru WG32 are accessible at: http://www.wings.kcsky.net/WINGS01.txt
thru http://www.wings.kcsky.net/WINGS32.txt and there's even a pre
-01 collection of emails at http://www.wings.kcsky.net/WINGS00.txt .
You'll need to tweak the URL to move from one ver to the next.
Cumbersome yeah but they are online to reach any latter day Wing
Nuts.

Almost none of the links or email adds in the above docs will be
active - sixteen years down the road much has changed.

DIck Williams
r...@kcsky.net
Kansas City MO

Greg

Aug 4, 2011, 2:20:13 PM8/4/11
On Aug 1, 11:20 am, MartyWester <midni...@kcsky.net> wrote:
> A reminder that the Wings List of Lists by Matt Messina and Ray Li  is
> still online at:
>
> http://www.wings.kcsky.net/listoflists.txt
>
> This harkens back to the time when the Wings community was text based
> and our artwork was ASCII art.
>
> The Wings Quote-a-Tron is still up also at:  http://www.wings.kcsky.net/quotes.html
> hit refresh for a new quote
>
> Both sites are now from the ancient past but still fun for Wings
> Fans.
>
> And the 32 editions of the email newsletter the Wings-Gram which came
> out in 1994 and 1995 are all online - also in ASCII format
>
> WG01 thru WG32 are accessible at:http://www.wings.kcsky.net/WINGS01.txt
> thru  http://www.wings.kcsky.net/WINGS32.txtand there's even a pre

> -01 collection of emails at  http://www.wings.kcsky.net/WINGS00.txt .
> You'll need to tweak the URL to move from one ver to the next.
> Cumbersome yeah but they are online to reach any latter day Wing
> Nuts.
>
> Almost none of the links or email adds in the above docs will be
> active - sixteen years down the road much has changed.
>
> DIck Williams
> r...@kcsky.net
> Kansas City MO

I still love the Quote-a-Tron! Nice that they are still being
maintained.

Greg

William Baldwin

Aug 8, 2011, 7:16:34 PM8/8/11
> The Wings Quote-a-Tron is still up also at:
> http://www.wings.kcsky.net/quotes.html

"My goat knows the bowling score."

Hallelujah!