A Crystal Bernard story- is this true?

RamLo123

May 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/1/98

Today, at my local Tower Books newstand, I was looking through pages of a
cheesy adult magazine called Celebrity Sleuth. There was an article (and
pictorial) on a small-time actress named Liza Greer (kid sister of former
Falcon Crest star, and ex-friend of Nicole Brown Simpson, Robin Greer).
Anyway, she wrote some tell-all book a while back, the name which escapes me at
the moment. Apparently, it's an expose on the "dark side" of Hollywood. Now
getting to the story that's relevant to this newsgroup, Liza discusses a
chapter she wrote in her book and it has to do with Crystal Bernard.

According to Greer, a few years back, Crystal tried to "persuade" her to join
her and then-boyfriend Rob Cameletti (Cher's ex) and engage in 3-way sex.
Greer claims Crystal "begged" her to make love to her, but Greer declined to
join her and Rob in bed. For the record, Greer in the Celebrity Sleuth article
also claimed that Vanna White "seduced" her in a hot tub at the Playboy Mansion
in 1983. Greer says she wasn't the first or last woman Crystal ever tried to
seduce.

Has anyone here ever heard of this story? Has anyone here ever heard of or
read Liza Greer's book? This is the first I've ever heard about it. As far as
celebrities go, Crystal Bernard is pretty "wholesome" by Hollywood standards,
not surprising considering her family background. Being a long-time admirer
and fan of Crystal's, I was pretty shocked reading the Greer article. I know
nothing of Crystal's personal life and what she does in private is her
business, but I find it somewhat hard to imagine that Crystal would engage in
the wild stuff that Greer claims in her book. Crystal Bernard a bi-sexual?
Whether she really is or isn't, it doesn't matter to me. I still admire her
and enjoy her work, whether it be acting or singing (I'm a huge WINGS fan).
Comments anyone?

CrdGme

May 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/1/98

I would not pay any attention to anything printed in a cheesy
adult magazine. Since the subject is here, I'll say that I could
probably not think of something that was not printed in a cheesy
adult magazine at some point. Those people will say and do
anything at all, as you all know.

GregMac

May 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/1/98

>Crystal Bernard a bi-sexual?
>Whether she really is or isn't, it doesn't matter to me. I still admire her
>and enjoy her work, whether it be acting or singing (I'm a huge WINGS fan).
>Comments anyone?
></PRE></HTML>

Tonight I typed in Crystal's name using a search engine and searched the
newsgroups. Found a thread discussing just this. Considering how Crystal was
brought up I DOUBT there is a word of truth about it. A good Christian like
Crystal does not go around doing what was alleged.

Greg

Paul Robar

May 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/2/98

>Considering how Crystal was<BR>

>brought up I DOUBT there is a word of truth about it. A good Christian
>like<BR>
>Crystal does not go around doing what was alleged.<BR>

Remember those rags will print anything. If Crystal said she was
happy about something they would probally print " Crystal Bernard admitts she
is gay". They will do any thing to make money. And no
I don't think there is anything to those nasty stories about Crystal

GregMac

May 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/2/98

Out of curiosity today I found a copy of the book at Barnes & Noble. Paged
through it and found the "Crystal" excerpt. Reading it I still do not believe
that it is remotely true. Two things came to mind. #1, her last name was
MISSPELLED!! If this woman knew Crystal as well as she claimed, she would not
get that detail wrong. #2, in re-reading the 11/97 cover page article in
Aspire magazine I cannot believe it even more!!

Most likely this incident described in the book is nothing more than a FANTASY
on the part of the author. I would only believe it if Crystal told it to me
herself!!

Greg

rharri...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2016, 2:19:05 AM2/22/16
Obviously, you've never seen Liza Greer. I went to High School with her. She was stunning.

mcmilla...@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2016, 2:16:46 AM3/31/16
Thank you very much so sweet of you to say that I had to come on and thank you for sticking up for me like that ! People can be very cruel when it comes to hearing the truth or things that have happened to others. Crystal was a friend of mine the story was completely true and we had 4 different lie detector tests as well as a private investigator look into all the story's I might not have been a famous tv actress but that didn't seem to matter to her and her boyfriend. My stories were spoken into a tape recorder and written by Joanne parent not I so it wasn't me who misspelled her name lol we seem to forget being a Christian didn't seem to matter to some priests I heard of that molested boys so why not her. Sorry if it burst your bubble but I wrote the book to help other young girls period I was trying to let people into my life because I had such a tragic yet wonderful past I'm proud of who I am and what I did and I wouldn't change a thing. Thank you to my school chum friend me on Facebook would love to chat ❤️ Liza Greer