Still Around

anita

Mar 1, 2010, 1:13:51 PM3/1/10
Wow! You're still around

Greg

Mar 1, 2010, 8:37:41 PM3/1/10
On Mar 1, 12:13 pm, anita <ar...@santarosa.edu> wrote:
> Wow!  You're still around

Yep, as long as there are reruns, there will be a group!

Greg

hooper

Apr 7, 2010, 8:43:11 AM4/7/10
Me too... but like anyone cares. :)

hooper

Apr 7, 2010, 8:47:39 AM4/7/10
Lynn, buttercup looks like last post to yahoo wings group was
11/11/08 whats up with that?

Greg

Apr 8, 2010, 8:37:37 PM4/8/10
On Apr 7, 7:47 am, hooper <jmm.hoo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Lynn, buttercup  looks like last post to yahoo wings group was
> 11/11/08 whats up with that?

I should ask BC about that when I get to Facebook in my nightly
rounds. She added me to her "friends" list (or was it the other way
around) after telling me who she was!! ;)

Greg

Cup

Apr 9, 2010, 10:24:07 AM4/9/10

Still around. I don't hold grudges I just get tired of the fighting.
It was on my part too.
I do enjoy watching Tim Daly on The Practice now and then. I liked him
much better
on Wings though. Take care Y'all!

Buttercup

hooper

Apr 13, 2010, 8:24:04 AM4/13/10
On Apr 9, 8:24 am, Cup <ButtercupDa...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Apr 8, 8:37 pm, Greg <Greg...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > On Apr 7, 7:47 am, hooper <jmm.hoo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Lynn, buttercup  looks like last post to yahoo wings group was
> > > 11/11/08 whats up with that?
Well butter cup you always thought I was someone else, which blew
things way out of whack.

Dick

Jun 8, 2010, 3:28:28 PM6/8/10
I'm still here - occasionally anyway.

Did you know the List of Lists is still online along with the entire
Wings Gram series?

List of Lists: http://www.wings.kcsky.net/listoflists.txt

Wings-Gram Number 1: http://www.wings.kcsky.net/WINGS01.txt

increment the number in the URL from WINGS00.txt to WINGS32.txt to
view the entire series.

WINGS00 is an Oct 1994 precursor to the Wings Gram series.

Dick Williams
The Wings Gram Guy from the 90s