crystal bernard nude

Mark Audette

Jul 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/5/98

Paul Robar

Jul 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/6/98

I doubt you will find any Genuine nude photos
of Crystal. At least none taken with her consent
and if some dirt bags has taken some I would like to see them die very very
slowly

GregMac

Jul 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/7/98

>Didn't she do a
>Playboy shoot ways back???

A good Christian woman like Crystal doing a Playboy shoot!?!? Hardly!!!

Greg

Bchong94

Jul 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/7/98

Hey,
Forget Crystal, how about Sconset Sal nude? Or Denise, the Big Faced
Girl?
Come to think about it, how about Carlton Blanchard? Or cousin Beavo?

No idea where this thread is going,
Benny

DocFranken

Jul 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/7/98

>Hey,
> Forget Crystal, how about Sconset Sal nude?

HA HA HA HA!!! ICK!!! what a nauseating image! Remember Roy saw her nude!
LOL! Lord have mercy! That was hillarious!

Sal: You can sit there and pretend you don't know me, but that NewYear's Eve
was the best night of your life!

Roy: I was young, I was impetuous. It was a life time ago!

Sal: IT WAS LAST YEAR!!!!!!

Sal: Hey!! THIS AINT THE HOLIDAY INN!!!!
Tom R. #1 Wings fan

LvrNtAFgtr

Jul 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/8/98
How about ms. Jenkins????

LvrNtAFgtr

Jul 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/8/98
Or, Danielle from the tire store........at the
other end of thigs.....big pat from the bait shop!!

DocFranken

Jul 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/8/98

>Or, Danielle from the tire store........at the
>other end of thigs.....big pat from the bait shop!!

Or Myra , Mark the waiter's former girlfriend from the Bait Shop! LOL!

Albert H. Dobyns

Jul 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/10/98

Don't remember what Myra looked like, but was Mark the one who could
say only "We serve crabs" in a slow very dull voice? Boy, Helen could
have had him wrapped around her finger.....
--
Al

CWilli3083

Jul 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/11/98
Yes, that was Mark, Helen's waiter at the Crab House. He served her . . . well,
you know.

As for nude images of Crystal? Do the words WHAT and EVER have any meaning?
Something like that is very un-Crystal Bernard.

By now some may be wondering, "What about Casey?"

Asa Williams, UW
[By the way, I'm not the kind who is into stuff like that.]

DocFranken

Jul 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/11/98

>Asa Williams, UW
>[By the way, I'm not the kind who is into stuff like that.

HA HA HA! too funny!!

Albert H. Dobyns

Jul 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/11/98
CWilli3083 wrote:

> Yes, that was Mark, Helen's waiter at the Crab House. He served her . . . well,
> you know.
I'll take a wild guess: crabs!

> As for nude images of Crystal? Do the words WHAT and EVER have any meaning?
> Something like that is very un-Crystal Bernard.
I don't understand why you said the above to me. I never expected CB to
appear in anything that show her in the nude.

> By now some may be wondering, "What about Casey?"
>
> Asa Williams, UW
> [By the way, I'm not the kind who is into stuff like that.]
Casey never appealed to me for some unknown reason. That may be why
I didn't watch that many of the last season's shows.
--
Al

comp...@my-dejanews.com

Jul 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/24/98
In article <199807110250...@ladder03.news.aol.com>,

cwill...@aol.com (CWilli3083) wrote:
> Yes, that was Mark, Helen's waiter at the Crab House. He served her . . .
well,
> you know.
>
> As for nude images of Crystal? Do the words WHAT and EVER have any meaning?
> Something like that is very un-Crystal Bernard.
>
> By now some may be wondering, "What about Casey?"
>
> Asa Williams, UW
> [By the way, I'm not the kind who is into stuff like that.]

Crystal Bernard DID NOT POSE NUDE!!!!! Look at the hands! Very long fingers!
They do not belong to Crystal Bernard. Watch WINGS and look for yourself.
Crystal's breasts are much better looking and are the right size for her!

mccli...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2018, 10:49:36 PM6/23/18
On Sunday, July 5, 1998 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Mark Audette wrote:

Glad she didn't do any nudes ,so many in hollywood do .