Alex as a character

Chris B.

Sep 9, 2021, 4:37:36 PM9/9/21
Just watched most of Wings recently. Alex was a terrible character and Farrah, I hate to say it, is not a very good actress. Her portrayal of Alex was contrived and staid. Alex as a character was shallow and functioned mainly as a prop to develop Brian's character. It doesn't surprise me in the least that they dropped the character; that character never went anywhere and had no place to go in future episodes.