Signed Wings script for sale

Jen

Aug 26, 2010, 12:14:37 PM8/26/10
Hey guys!

Selling my signed Wings script that was given to me by Crystal
Bernard. It's signed by Crystal, Tim, Steven, Amy, Tony, Rebecca and
David. $30 or best offer.

Thanks!

Jen

hooper

Aug 26, 2010, 8:28:05 PM8/26/10

What types of payment you take?

Jen

Aug 27, 2010, 1:55:22 AM8/27/10

Cash or money order would be preferred.

Jen

Sep 13, 2010, 12:23:47 AM9/13/10
sold

Greg

Sep 14, 2010, 2:47:00 PM9/14/10
On Sep 12, 11:23 pm, Jen <jenjen0...@gmail.com> wrote:
> sold

Just out of curiosity, what episode was this from? I have the script
from "my" episode, although I did not get anyone to sign it (having
been told to not bother the cast, and mostly not bothering them.)

Greg

leszc...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2020, 9:27:11 AM6/1/20
Hi. Do you still have said script? I'm VERY interested. Thank you.