Não é mais possível fazer postagens ou usar assinaturas novas da Usenet nos Grupos do Google. O conteúdo histórico continua disponível.

Story - Of Seeing and Telling

10 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

EBE

não lida,
11 de abr. de 2018, 08:50:0411/04/2018
para
SEEING AND TELLING
BY EBE

[ West Racine, WI ]
It is a little past one year later; Sydney and Duncan are talking with a mutual friend. What she says seems so fantastic that enemies, collaborators, and even easy skeptics label what she says as delusional and why can’t she just forget about it.
However, other who know of her professionally and what she did to help in the period after the Cold War are wondering if and what should be a world response to what she went through in a midwestern community taken over by carpetbaggers from Chicago.

MELISSA
Hi Sydney, Hi Duncan, I will be over in about 30 minutes; I’m at the bus stop and will be able to share more when I come. I also was able to stop and bring wine and cheese for us to share.

[ Somewhere in the US ]
[ Hearing her phone from a tap…]
ADMINISTRATOR
What is the status and assessment of her know?
BLACKMAILED THERAPIST
Sir, she is still hurt from what she went through and still does not pose a challenge. Also, some of her friends are starting to wonder about her.
[ Hearing the same call on another tap, not known to the main tap listeners…]
DIRECTOR
Were we able to hear the full conversation?
IT WORKER
Yes, we have both and it is available for playback on two separate channels, audio and video.
DIRECTOR
Good, play both and have send to the cozy conference room; have Dani, Ann, and Susan come as well in 5 minutes.
[ The director is walking to the conference and thinking of the time when Melissa was working as a scientist in medical and computers in regard to an idea of a better quality of life for all after the cold war. He is thinking about the understanding of ’95 and what does it mean today.
Knowing what Melissa went through, especially when two police cars drove by while she was walking in torrential deluge to safe place to sleep on the streets and a civilian who drove by who knew Melissa and wouldn’t stop to help. One would think that she was invisible or they were deliberately afraid to help or been bought. ]

[ West Racine, WI ]
WATCHER
I see Melissa at the bus stop, she is waiting for a bus to go to her friend; the same time schedule. Also, it seems her friends in the new community are not aware of what has really happen; “Mr.” Mickey and “Ms” Sarah can still get their rewards.
CARPETBAGGER
Good, we will increase the service package for “Mr.” Mickey’s car and give him updated tires and a vacation benefit; for “Ms.” Sarah, she will be allow to stay. For you, keep invisible because Melissa has already realized that “B” and “M” played her.
[ The shielded cell phone conversation ends]

[ A local bus is pulling up by a major shopping center. Melissa is getting her money and card to get on the bus. This time, she does not buy a bus and has not applied for a reduced fare bus pass due to the paper trail. She remembers in old Kenosha, she did not have to think like this; but, in carpet bagger of Chicago Kenosha, she needs to because paper trails and TMI known by others is how she was played at the “Peace” homeless shelter last year and other places.]
BUS DRIVER
Nice to see you, going to visit Cathy?
MELISSA
Yes, we are planning on our weekend wine and cheese party and movie.
[ Melissa feels a comfort where she is living know because there are friends who seem invisible in a good way who protect her and do help her. No more five-mile walks on the weekend because of no bus or car or bike; rides when she needs it and help for her to get back to driving again.]

SYDNEY
Melissa is on her way, I saw the bus go by. She will be hear in a few minutes. Everyone ready?
CATHY
This is great we can all be here to meet her for this special day.
[ Cathy realized Melissa is still recovering from what some think as a new form of SRA and that someone knew how to re-trigger her from what she went through during the period of the first gulf war. Also, she is glad Melissa made the effort to stop at Festival and pick up the special Derby Port Wine cheese and two bottles of wine. It is a time for all of the them to disconnect from what has become the internet collective, borg collective, of nineteenth robber baron practices of those in the 21st century who think of people as memes. ]

[ She is arriving, she is getting off at the stop just past West Boulevard in the original Danish area of Racine. A friend is driving her and planning to come to join in the festivities. ]
SYDNEY
How did they hit Melissa so hard?
DUNCAN
It wasn’t one, it was a coordinated effort; first, by an early morning shock in Evanston at a condo she was staying; her former roommate joking it was a raid and not informing her of those coming to the condo. Melissa had always helped her roommate when he was in slumber by taking messages and resolving issues so he would not be shocked troup awake. Her roommate is amoral and even atheist would not defend what her roommate did culminating in that morning.
When returning to Kenosha, plants from the northshore of hidden abusers in social service at the “Peace” center; if she complained, she would be labeled racist, eventhough, the hidden abusers doing it were racists themselves. It is like escaping from one POW camp and thinking you’re free when you are still in the POW camp, but, a different section.
That is why West Racine is her place of zero as well as some places in Kenosha, the hidden abusers don’t go.

[ A knock on the window ]
CATHY
Hi, glad you can make it; let me help you with the groceries. I’ll cut the cheese; I know it hard to avoid the pun.
MELISSA
[She is getting her smile back; she can finally live a life again that she does not feel like she is constantly in a new cold war. This new cold war not between the US and Russia, more between what has been discussed in the social media / internet scandal of companies in the US and UK.
Also, of those entities that operate openly in the northshore, around Evanston, as she does like the people of Evanston, but, not the liberalism that says hidden abusers has a right too. Now, they don’t.
It feels good to be back in the Wisconsin she knows and grew up in; the good part of what it means to be in Wisconsin; she is hoping along with friends that more in Kenosha will repel against the carpet baggers that came from the Northshore to Kenosha and are part of the hidden abuser group.
Today, it means party, fun, music, good friends.]

[ Somewhere in the Northshore of Chicago and new Annexed Northshore of Chicago (Wisconsin)]
DIRECTOR
What is she doing! We can’t have radio silence for this long; others are staring to listen to hear again!
BLACKMAILED IT / SOCIAL WORKER
Sir, she is no longer going to her places in Kenosha; she no longer takes the bus or buys a bus pass. Also, she does not travel anymore unescorted; she is on to us.
[ The person saying this know he and his girlfriend have been duped and feel guilty about playing with Melissa’s feeling at the “Peace” center especially the last week of June last year where Melissa cried for two days for a friend who left suddenly, and they have been teased when out with the phrase “Guess Whose Coming to Dinner.”
What can they do?
]
DIRECTOR
You like your job and new car and new condo in downtown Kenosha, don’t you? You want to keep it; its’ just as easy for us to put the both of you back in the shelter and to have your true personal information known, a former gang-banger working as a social worker, how would the church memes at the “Peace” center respond as well their donors? Also, that we had a “slick” northshore attorney get you off. You owe us!
BLACKMAILED IT / SOCIAL WORKER
Yes, sir. We know; I’m texting a person that Melissa hasn’t made yet.
[ He is texting “B” and hoping that Melissa has made her; because now they realize what Melissa had been trying to do for her and they took the easy way out; they sold themselves, like in human trafficking, the minds and their free will, a deadlier form of human trafficking more than just their physical bodies.
Also, they know Melissa has been hurt so much to a point of almost thinking about suicide in July that she will not expose herself that close again. That is why she does not go out unless escorted and does not travel by bus alone or even by train to the northshore as much because of what started by a bad roommate, who did it because he was low on money, needed more opiods to abuse, and more cigarettes, Camels, to smoke,
Melissa warned them of the condo choice; they took the trinkets rather than listen.
]

[ A report is coming via SMS and internet on Melissa. The person does their best cause the computer to freeze; part of the message is lost…the part of where Melissa is and what she purchased and what she is doing. ]

[ Other part of US ]
[ A Meeting Room with four members ]
CHAIRPERSON
Hi, I have asked you here because there is a concern about Melissa’s health and welfare. To provide background, she did help establish the protocol of ’95 in Phoenix and this did help move past the cold war. However, others have started to target her and have done it circumventing our protection. We need to make sure no one pushes her or tries to coerce her to be six feet under and determined what happened.
DANI
I noticed that Melissa was not able to get her mochas as often and when she did come in Anne noticed that something had changed in Melissa; she was dressed more functional and less flirty. I watched and did try to talk; Melissa was in state of shock of not knowing who to trust and where she was safe.
ANNE
Yes, I observed that too; I thought they had pushed Melissa too far using reparative programming to force her live out of her gender; she was struggling with where she was staying up to June of last year with mind games attacking her for living fully as her gender.
BARISTO MAN
I noticed when Melissa started publishing more of a conservative view. Anne, Dani, Melissa was not attacking your view points, she was attacking those hidden abusers in that viewpoint that were doing mind games and SRA on her. You know, Melissa expresses herself by writing in her notebook, posting on internet, and e-books.
ANNE, DANI
Oh my God!
[ The idea finally clicked; Melissa is reaching out, she is reaching out this way because she still feels she in being spied upon by those who want to break and destroy the success of the protocol of ‘95]
CHAIRMAN
I can see by our emotional intelligence responses, we all realize Melissa needs our help more; Melissa is the keystone to protocol of ’95; this explains why a group would feign using a compound to implicate another country to restart a new cold war becoming a warm war.
Its’ good Melissa friends realize her psychology and are helping her know. We need to address the hidden abusers and sleepers, who are awake, who targeted her from Evanston to Kenosha. Those who have been played or blackmailed, we will honor our protocol of giving a chance to come back again.
We’re going to have to do old school internet, prior to ’99; no direct facebook or Instagram.

[ West Racine – Later that Night After the Party in Sydney’s Apartment ]
SYDNEY
[ She is on VR and re-living what Melissa went though the last week of June and through the first week of July before coming to West Racine and safety]

[ Her friend “M” has left, Melissa is pulling a blanket completely over in a Catholic church in Kenosha; others are laughing, a Catholic woman is praying to what to do; Melissa is crying all night herself to sleep. Melissa finds out the next night, all others were able to say goodbye to “M” and she was not told where to say goodbye. Another night of crying…

It after the 4th of July, Melissa is living on the streets; many in Kenosha see her and recognize her, no one will help; she walks from a fast food restaurant to a place that is a shelter where she lives on the street until she can find a better place to stay…a torrential rainstorm starts that floods 80th street, she is walking in one foot high water, her shoes and sock soaked, a police car drives by does not stop to help, two other cars drive, no one stops to help; she arrives at her place to sleep while living on the streeets.
She is cold, she puts two sleeping bags on and wonders if she will live through the night or die of exposure.

To those hidden abusers, when they hear of what she went through; they are happy and did their job in hurting Melissa even if it could cause her pre-mature death. It means the weakening of the ’95 protocol is occurring, a new cold to warm war is starting where it shouldn’t.

0 nova mensagem