TP revisited!!!!

Bagh

Jan 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/15/99
I got some great news!! Well, not maybe sthat great to you, but this is
the happiest day in this week, to me and all the people in Finland.
Finnish channel MTV3 have just told, that Twin Peaks will be revisited
here this spring! Gee, I could wait something like this, but it just
happened so quick. Anyway, this is the third time they send TP here,
last time they sent only the first season, so let's hope now it will be
the whole series. Now I could get my own tapes.

Anna-

doppel...@hotmail.com

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
On Fri, 15 Jan 1999 21:17:26 +0200, Bagh <ba...@nosfe.pp.fi> wrote:

>I got some great news!!

You have?!!! (^_^) That's excellent! To tell you the truth I've been
pretty down for some days and really could use some great news! I
can't tell you how happy I am to hear that you have some for me! :-)

>Well, not maybe sthat great to you,

... *sniff*

>but this is
>the happiest day in this week, to me and all the people in Finland.
>Finnish channel MTV3 have just told, that Twin Peaks will be revisited
>here this spring! Gee, I could wait something like this, but it just
>happened so quick.

Well that's just... great! I'm happy for y'all, really I am.

>Anyway, this is the third time they send TP here,
>last time they sent only the first season, so let's hope now it will be
>the whole series. Now I could get my own tapes.

Cool :-)

dooooooooppelcoo...@hooooooootmail.cooooooooom
J'ai une ame solitaire. ATTP FAQ http://www.algonet.se/~manuel/attp/

"Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the
courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies
of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off."

KillAnalog

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
>>Finnish channel MTV3 have just told, that Twin Peaks will be revisited
>>here this spring! Gee, I could wait something like this, but it just
>>happened so quick.
>
>Well that's just... great! I'm happy for y'all, really I am.

y'all????? trying for the southern usa accent, doppy?>"Lord, grant me the

serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the
>courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies
>of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off."

LOL!!!!!!!LOL again!!!!!!!

-vx/mysterio(KillA...@aol.com)
asker of important life questions and teller of bad jokes

Dan Cairns

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
Does that station also play music videos? Here in the USA we have a
television station called MTV that has music videos almost all day long.
They would be wise to start showing TP eh? We're all quite sick of seeing
Marilyn Manson anyways.
Daniel Cairns

KillAnalog <killa...@aol.com> wrote in article
<19990117191711...@ng-cr1.aol.com>...

Bagh

Jan 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/21/99

Dan Cairns wrote:

> Does that station also play music videos? Here in the USA we have a
> television station called MTV that has music videos almost all day long.
> They would be wise to start showing TP eh? We're all quite sick of seeing
> Marilyn Manson anyways.
> Daniel Cairns

No, MTV3 is "mainos-tv", means something like "commercial tv", which means they
send commercials between the shows and something like every fifteen minutes.
But sure I can watch MTV (music tv) Nordic here.. sick of Marilyn Manson? I
kinda liked "The Dope Show". And well, those ones that were in Lost Highway-
soundtrack were good.. damn good soundtrack!

Anna-

doppel...@hotmail.com

Feb 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/1/99
On 18 Jan 1999 00:17:11 GMT, killa...@aol.com (KillAnalog) wrote:

>>Well that's just... great! I'm happy for y'all, really I am.
>
>y'all????? trying for the southern usa accent, doppy?

Hehe... something like that :-) I used to read the comicbook
Generation X when it started and Cyclops sister (I think it was) had a
southern accent, and among other things said y'all :-) Hmmm, or maybe
it was Rogue from the X-men who used to say y'all...? One of them did
anyways :-)

dooooooooppelcoo...@hooooooootmail.cooooooooom
J'ai une ame solitaire. ATTP FAQ http://www.algonet.se/~manuel/attp/

"How to tell the species of bear you are looking at: Go over to him,
and kick him in the behind. Run up a nearby tree. If he climbs the
tree and eats you, he's a black bear. If he knocks the tree down and
eats you, he's a grizzly." - October 1990 Backpacker Magazine

Gary Jukes

Feb 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/3/99
<doppel...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>I used to read the comicbook
>Generation X when it started and Cyclops sister (I think it was) had a
>southern accent, and among other things said y'all :-) Hmmm, or maybe
>it was Rogue from the X-men who used to say y'all...? One of them did
>anyways :-)

It was Rogue!

--
gju...@mpfc.freeserve.co.uk

"A path is formed by laying one stone at a time."

doppel...@hotmail.com

Feb 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/3/99
On Wed, 3 Feb 1999 16:49:35 -0000, "Gary Jukes"
<gju...@mpfc.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>It was Rogue!

So my memory wasn't completely incorrect! :-D Cool.
Btw - you have knowledge if it was only she that said it or did the
other one also say y'all? Some (more) useles info, I just remembered
that Sgt Anderson from Tour of duty also says y'all :-)

dooooooooppelcoo...@hooooooootmail.cooooooooom
J'ai une ame solitaire. ATTP FAQ http://www.algonet.se/~manuel/attp/

LPFOP #3 SDIDCV #1

Gary Jukes

Feb 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/4/99
<doppel...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
36b89843...@news1.telia.com...

>On Wed, 3 Feb 1999 16:49:35 -0000, "Gary Jukes"
><gju...@mpfc.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>It was Rogue!
>
>So my memory wasn't completely incorrect! :-D Cool.
>Btw - you have knowledge if it was only she that said it or did the
>other one also say y'all? Some (more) useles info, I just remembered
>that Sgt Anderson from Tour of duty also says y'all :-)

Umm,what other one? Cyclops' sister? I didn't know he had a sister! Mind
you,it's been a while since I read any of the X-Men titles-the last time I
read any,the Onslaught saga was still going on!
I think Wolverine may say it from time to time,but Rogue is the only one
that I know of who says "y'all" a lot.She also says "shugah" a lot,too.
Rogue was my favourite for a long time,until I saw the light of day and
discovered Psylocke! What a woman!

Oh man! Not only do I spend too much time watching TP,I read way too many
comic books!!

Marcelo E Mazzanti

Feb 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/6/99

doppel...@hotmail.com escribió en mensaje
<36b6015a...@news1.telia.com>...

>Hehe... something like that :-) I used to read the comicbook

>Generation X when it started and Cyclops sister (I think it was) had a
>southern accent, and among other things said y'all :-) Hmmm, or maybe
>it was Rogue from the X-men who used to say y'all...? One of them did
>anyways :-)

Cool! I liked very much the first Generation X issues! (Cyclops's sister
Illyana was as Russian as him -and dead too-, so I guess it must be Rogue,
who's my second love if I ever find out Norma doesn't really exist as I'm
beginning to suspect... :)

marcelo....@bcn.servicom.es
'If you find your true love, protect her with your life. We are all beasts
without the redeeming humanity of love.' -Jane Jensen

doppel...@hotmail.com

Feb 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/7/99
On Thu, 4 Feb 1999 18:44:48 -0000, "Gary Jukes"
<gju...@mpfc.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>Umm,what other one? Cyclops' sister?

Yup

>I didn't know he had a sister!

Hmmm... maybe he hasn't...? I may be remembering this wrong....

>Mind you,it's been a while since I read any of the X-Men titles-the last time I
>read any,the Onslaught saga was still going on!

Was that before or after the Age of the Apocalypse? That's about when
I read my last X-comic, I get somewhat nostalgic when I remember
X-men, the Marveluniverse and all that, it brings back some fun
memories, those were the days! :-)

>I think Wolverine may say it from time to time,

Ehh... are you sure? I don't remember him saying it... (though that
by no means mean that he didn't use to say it...)

>but Rogue is the only one
>that I know of who says "y'all" a lot.She also says "shugah" a lot,too.

I think there is at least one more person that says y'all...

>Rogue was my favourite for a long time,until I saw the light of day and
>discovered Psylocke! What a woman!

She's alrite :-) Though not as alrite as *my* favourite, Shadowcat!
What a completely lovely lady :-) And her dragon was cool to! :-)

>Oh man! Not only do I spend too much time watching TP,I read way too many
>comic books!!

I used to spend a lot of time and money on comics until one day I just
lost interest... :-\ Hopefully it's an interest that will be awakened
again when I get a little older and even more nostalgic :-)

dooooooooppelcoo...@hooooooootmail.cooooooooom
J'ai une ame solitaire. ATTP FAQ http://www.algonet.se/~manuel/attp/

LPFOP #3 "I had a life once... now I have a computer and a modem."

doppel...@hotmail.com

Feb 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/7/99
On Sat, 6 Feb 1999 20:28:44 +0100, "Marcelo E Mazzanti"
<marcelo....@bcn.servicom.es> wrote:

>Cool! I liked very much the first Generation X issues!

I think the first eps. were brilliant, both in the story and quality
of the drawing :-) Even though I have sold away most of the comics I
had (I had A LOT of comics) I have still saved those first GX comics!

>(Cyclops's sister Illyana was as Russian as him -and dead too-,

Hmmm.... I think you've got it wrong here, Illyana "Magik" Rasputin
(from the New Mutants!!! :-) was Peter Rasputins sister. (you know
Peter Rasputin, that big man of steel.... his name was..... hmmm....
what the hell _was_ his name?!?)

And for fucks sake ;-) Cyclops (Scott Summers, the one who shoots rays
with his eyes) IS NOT russian!!! What a total ignorance you show to
one of the greatest characters in comics ever!!! But I forgive you
since everyone can miss on things like that... :-) (Like me
remembering Peter Rasputins mutant-hero-name... :-)

>so I guess it must be Rogue,

Yeah she said it, but I still am convinced that there is another one
who also used to say it!

>who's my second love if I ever find out Norma doesn't really exist as I'm
>beginning to suspect... :)

(^__^)

Gary Jukes

Feb 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/7/99
<doppel...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>(Cyclops's sister Illyana was as Russian as him -and dead too-,
>
>Hmmm.... I think you've got it wrong here, Illyana "Magik" Rasputin
>(from the New Mutants!!! :-) was Peter Rasputins sister. (you know
>Peter Rasputin, that big man of steel.... his name was..... hmmm....
>what the hell _was_ his name?!?)

Colossus (come on,Dopp,do I have to tell you everything?;-) ),the traitor
who turned his back on The X-Men to join the Acolytes.

>And for fucks sake ;-) Cyclops (Scott Summers, the one who shoots rays
>with his eyes) IS NOT russian!!! What a total ignorance you show to
>one of the greatest characters in comics ever!!!

WHAT!!??! Everyone knows the greatest comic book character ever is Remy
LeBeau,better known as Gambit from The X-Men's blue team!

--
gju...@mpfc.freeserve.co.uk

"Heaven is a large and interesting place."

Gary Jukes

Feb 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/7/99
<doppel...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>Mind you,it's been a while since I read any of the X-Men titles-the last
time I
>>read any,the Onslaught saga was still going on!
>
>Was that before or after the Age of the Apocalypse? That's about when
>I read my last X-comic, I get somewhat nostalgic when I remember
>X-men, the Marveluniverse and all that, it brings back some fun
>memories, those were the days! :-)

It was after the Age of Apocalypse.The whole Onslaught thing went on waaay
too long,I guess I lost interest.

>>I think Wolverine may say it from time to time,
>
>Ehh... are you sure? I don't remember him saying it... (though that
>by no means mean that he didn't use to say it...)

You're probably right,I was just guessing!

>I think there is at least one more person that says y'all...

I've got it!!! Your mentioning Generation X was the key.It's Husk! aka Paige
Guthrie,sister of Cannonball (aka Sam Guthrie) from X-Force!

doppel...@hotmail.com

Feb 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/8/99
On Sun, 7 Feb 1999 19:18:20 -0000, "Gary Jukes"
<gju...@mpfc.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>It was after the Age of Apocalypse.

Ok

>The whole Onslaught thing went on waaay too long,I guess I lost interest.

You easily do, especially if it's not good to begin with... Though
maybe this "Onslaught"-thing was good in the beginning? and then just
got to be a bore...? Btw - Onslaught, is that the one that came into
"our world" from the Age of Apocalypse?

And another question, what's happened with the whole Cyclops, Jean
Grey (don't remember her mutant-hero name...), Cable and the whole
Summers family thing? Anything exciting going on? :-/

>>Ehh... are you sure? I don't remember him saying it... (though that
>>by no means mean that he didn't use to say it...)
>
>You're probably right,I was just guessing!

Ok :-/

>>I think there is at least one more person that says y'all...
>
>I've got it!!! Your mentioning Generation X was the key.It's Husk! aka Paige
>Guthrie,sister of Cannonball (aka Sam Guthrie) from X-Force!

YES!! Thanks for refreshing my memory here! I got it right about her
being *someone* sister but was waaaay off on whos sister she was :-)
That's right, Husk, skinripper-girl :-) Thanks again for remembering
her name! Otherwise I would have been wondering about that one for
weeks... :-/

dooooooooppelcoo...@hooooooootmail.cooooooooom
J'ai une ame solitaire. ATTP FAQ http://www.algonet.se/~manuel/attp/

LPFOP#3 SDIDCV I had a life once... now I have a computer and a modem.

doppel...@hotmail.com

Feb 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/8/99
On Sun, 7 Feb 1999 19:14:25 -0000, "Gary Jukes"
<gju...@mpfc.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>Colossus

Aaaaaaaaaarrgghhhhhhh!!! How could I NOT remember that?!?!?? Stupid
stupid stupid. *pounds head on wall* ..... *ouch* ..... *stops
punding head on wall* ;-)

>(come on,Dopp,do I have to tell you everything?;-) )

Well it certainly seems that way :-)

>,the traitor who turned his back on The X-Men to join the Acolytes.

That bastard! Hasn't he come back to the X-men? He's another one of
my favourites which I really don't wanna have being evil and stuff :-\

>>And for fucks sake ;-) Cyclops (Scott Summers, the one who shoots rays
>>with his eyes) IS NOT russian!!! What a total ignorance you show to
>>one of the greatest characters in comics ever!!!
>
>WHAT!!??! Everyone knows the greatest comic book character ever is Remy
>LeBeau,better known as Gambit

Well I guess that french bloke is pretty cool but he doesn't have a
chance when measuring coolness and uhm... greatness of a
comiccharacter! Cyclops rules!!! :-)

>from The X-Men's blue team!

*sigh* I really hate the idea of more than one X-Men team... damn
money-greedy Marvel-execs.... *grrrr* >:-\