How about resurrecting this group?

Beard

Sep 23, 2022, 6:24:08 PM9/23/22
I am sure that some people are still here. I am.

--
Beard

Joerg Mertens

Sep 24, 2022, 8:25:59 AM9/24/22
Beard <ask-me-in-public-if...@address.invalid> writes:

> I am sure that some people are still here. I am.

Just watched Agents of Shield. Kyle MacLachlan is also playing in some
episodes, I think it was in season two or three. He is playing the
mysterious father of a girl who is also a shield agent (the girl, not
the father).

There is another character (whose name I forgot) in that same season who
has no eyes and thus looks like Naido in The Return. The makeup or the
mask which hides the eyes of this guy is really very similay to that of
Naido.

So seeing Kyle and the eyeless guy together remembered me of The Return,
of course, and made me think if there is some kind of connection.

That's it. Just the first twinpeaksy thing that came to my mind when I saw your
posting.

Regards

Eric Gillespie

Sep 30, 2022, 11:18:42 AM9/30/22
What year is this?

Ciarán Ainsworth

Aug 6, 2023, 1:09:58 PM8/6/23
Beard <ask-me-in-public-if...@address.invalid> writes:

> I am sure that some people are still here. I am.

I'll see you in 25 years,

--
~sporiff

Beard

Aug 11, 2023, 7:46:39 PM8/11/23
On 2022-09-30 at 10:18 -0500, Eric Gillespie wrote:

> What year is this?

It is 2023 already, unfortunately, but we can still try and repopulate
Usenet. This is not the worst topic to begin from.

--
Beard