Truth

Barr Abbas

Mar 26, 2012, 1:24:21 AM3/26/12
Hey:...
1) Why does anyone need a Lord?
2) Guess who the Annunaki is?
3) Get the DVD on: Are We Alone?
3) If Juse was God, would he say this to himself: "My god, My God, why
has thou foresakin me?????????
4) Connect the dots: God said: "let (us) make Man in (OUR) OWN IMAGE!
These (2) worfds are plural in nature! Therefore, it wasn't a ONE
spiritual God that made us! It was a group called the Annunaki...!
5) As a Native Elder to discuss this with you! They won't touch the
subject!!! They already know this!
6) There were (GIANTS) in the earth in those days!!!! One displaced
sentence...! What giants? The Annunaki! Goliath was a GIANT! Was he
an Annunaki!
7) Why was the Bible EDITED in the first place by the Roman Catholic
Church...and how man times was it edited since?
8) King James hated the Geneva Bible, cause it took control away from
him over the people! He was a sadistic SOB! The Geneva Bible is the
Book of notations from the Protestant Reformers!
9) What kind of a Group of Gods would sit and watch HIS/THEIR creation
to continue to go through hell for thousands of years?
10) The word servant in the Bible means (SLAVE)!!!! Neat!!!
11) What was Jesus' LAST NAME? And it isn't Christ!!! Christ means
TEACHER!!! Was it: Barr-Abbas????????????????????????
12) Did you know that if Jesus was nailed to the Cross on a Friday, in 3
days it would be Monday!
13) Why does religion need to control and domnate people, in order to go
to heaven? I've heard enough church services to know that way too many
of them are so "masochistic," that I can't handle the B.S.! Is this
what's waiting for us in heaven?
14) People who quote the Bible do nothing but spread the B.S.!!!!
15) The person sitting next to Jesus (on HIS RIGHT) is a W-O-M-E-N!!!!
That has been docmented in another DVD. Can't think of the name of it
right now. Guess who that is? Mary Magdalene! And the Bible does say
that he would (____) her on the lips!!!! This is exactly how one of the
Dead Sea Scrolls report!!!! They had to be MARRIED!!!!
16) Remember how the Bible says something about a marriage)??!!! Why
would it just mention a marriage of (no value)??! And how Jesus turned
water into wine!!!! This had to be the MARRIAGE of Jesus and Mary
Magdalene?! But the Catholic church didn't want the truth to come
out...as it would've taken away their power over the people!!!!

We've been had!!!! I'm tired of lies and B.S.! The people who bring us
Suday services either don't know much...or they're doing this ON
PURPOSE!!! WHY???? Are they all ignorant? or Judas Rams????

Waaaaaa too many Questions!!!!