Talal Hamza Bin Zamid should smell her over the donor

Captain Y. Z. Ibey-Gamotan

Nov 8, 2007, 4:27:07 PM11/8/07
Reply by email, filling out this form and emailing it to me.
Trimming off the rest of this post is unnecessary.

I will guarantee anonymity except in cases of blatant abuse.
I will achieve anonymity by tallying the results in
uncorrelated tabulations and then deleting the emails.
(I know this loses interesting correlation data, but if
resondents want anonymity it's hard to avoid.)
I know that this anonymity promise depends on trust and that
you have no particular reason to trust me. Someday, I hope.
I will post results Saturday.

xxxxxxxx beginning of survey xxxxxxxx

yes( ) ( )no Should RoadRunner be subjected to some kind of UDP?
yes( ) ( )no ... active UDP (cancels) ?
yes( ) ( )no ... passive UDP (drop messages) ?
yes( ) ( )no ... all-groups UDP? (as opposed to specific groups)
yes( ) ( )no Are you a Usenet sysadmin? How big:_ How long:_
yes( ) ( )no Should another server be subjected to UDP? Who:_
yes( ) ( )no Should UDPs be used more often?
yes( ) ( )no Should UDPs be used less often?
yes( ) ( )no Would you have answered this survey without anonymity?

xxxxxxxx end of survey xxxxxxxx

--
they should
take. My own personal opinion was that correspondence
teaching was a waste of money unless one had facilities
for practical work as well.
A strange noise like a faulty motor-cycle engine came to
our ears. As we watched, a peculiar aeroplane came into
view, a plane with no pilot or crew. It gave a spasmodic
cough and the engine cut, the plane dived and exploded
just above the ground. "That was the German robot
plane," I said to the old lama, "The V.1 and the V.2 seem
to have been unpleasant affairs." Another robot plane came
over near the house in which the man and his wife lived.
It blew windows in at one side of the house, and out at the
other side and cracked a wall.
"They do not appear to have many friends," said the
old lama. "I think they have possibilities of the mind which
the casual observer would overlook. It seems to me that they
live together more as brother and sister than as husband
and wife. That should comfort you, my Brother!" the old
man said with quite a chuckle.
The Akashic Record went on, portraying a man's life
at the speed of thought. We could yet move from one
portion to another, ignoring certain parts or seeing other
incidents time after time. The man found that a series of
coincidences occurred which turned his thoughts more
and more to the East. "Dreams" showed him life in Tibet,
dreams which really were astral traveling trips under the

166

control of the old lama. "One of our very minor diffi-
culties," the old man told me, "was that he wanted to use
the word 'master' whenever he spoke to one of us."
"Oh!" I replied, "t