Touched By An Angel

Catherine Jemma

Jan 17, 2007, 2:22:26 AM1/17/07
Golly i visits this newsgroup and find just 8 postings and they're all
frelling spams

I's just thinking recently , if this ng was still operating or not. I know
the tv show's been cancelled for some years now

If I'm not mistaken, this ng was set up, upon my request, by some guy with a
weird name.....seemed a nice enough chap, although I'd never met him in
person. But he seemed to know what to do around computers pretty good

cheerio all

--

"Save the Cheerleader, Save the World"
.....HEROES ep 5 Oct 2006

this email brought to you by Rubbish-Dump computer-power !

Find me at http://myspace.com/catherinejemma
check my weBlog http://catherinejemma.blogspot.com

Patsy....."So is killing NOT wrong anymore ?"
Trudy....."We don't have to worry about Right and Wrong anymore, ZOOT
decides for us"
................The Tribe episode 2:49

George Kerby

Jan 17, 2008, 9:52:32 AM1/17/08
This is the last post in here. It has been a year since Catherine wrote
this, so I guess that this group is officially 'done'.

BTW: TBAA is back on the Hallmark Channel M-F 12 noon Eastern:

http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/publish/consumer/home/shows/touche_by_an_ange
l.html

On 1/17/07 1:22 AM, in article 45adc154$1...@quokka.wn.com.au, "Catherine