Fifi Defense League

john flynn

May 27, 1994, 4:42:57 PM5/27/94
Is there a Fifi Defense League? If there isn't, let's form one.. anyone
interested in joining? (I can't send netmail, so just post responses on
here) ... How about an International Association of Fifi Lovers? (I like
Fifi so much, I've gone insane, so please excuse me, thanks)

Le sob. Le really big sob. Le boo hoo hoo hoo hoo -- Fifi La Fume ======
All around Warner Bros. TOONIMANIAC | OFFICIAL FIFI FANBOY/BABS MEGAFAN=
TINY TOONS + ANIMANIACS = ULTRA-ZANINESS = COOLNESS TO THE MAX!!!!!!!!!!

Powdered Toast Man

May 28, 1994, 2:16:45 AM5/28/94
In article <aq5Zmc...@cybernet.cse.fau.edu>,

john flynn <ya...@cybernet.cse.fau.edu> wrote:
>Is there a Fifi Defense League? If there isn't, let's form one.. anyone
>interested in joining? (I can't send netmail, so just post responses on
>here) ... How about an International Association of Fifi Lovers? (I like
>Fifi so much, I've gone insane, so please excuse me, thanks)

I'd say so. An FDL would be totally unnecessary, for two reasons.

1. Fifi bullying isn't that much of a problem... unless I missed part of
a VERY important thread...

2. Fifi can defend herself against personal attacks. She's her own
mace can.

--
______________Powdered Toast Man <toas...@deeptht.armory.com>_____________
================= Finger above address for PGP public key =================

Nefaria

May 29, 1994, 12:35:02 AM5/29/94
I must affirm that I do not love Fifi. However, she looks more and
more sexy the more I look at her.

P.S. This in no way implies that I am even considering leaving Babs,
sexiest and most lovable toon that she is! O:)~~~~~

Joe Thiel

May 28, 1994, 5:06:52 PM5/28/94
john flynn (ya...@cybernet.cse.fau.edu) wrote:
: Is there a Fifi Defense League? If there isn't, let's form one.. anyone
: interested in joining?

And what, pray tell, are we defending her from? Besides each other?
<g,d,r!>

Actually, that could work quite well! "Don't be afraid, Fifi...we're all
here to...defend you. Would you like us to take turns, or defend you all
at once?" :-)
--
O O ! Joe Thiel ! "We're going to push through
( \=/ ) ! jth...@mail.msen.com ! health care reform regardless of

Paul Hendry

May 29, 1994, 3:32:43 AM5/29/94
In article <2s6nkr$g...@nic.scruz.net>,

Powdered Toast Man <toas...@armory.com> wrote:

>2. Fifi can defend herself against personal attacks. She's her own
> mace can.

Some people/furries actually (and I say that as if it were some sort of
surprise) like the smell of skunks. What is Fifi going to do about them?
--
-- \ - "There, I've said it. I feel better." - Death - / --
-- \- Standard disclaimer: "I just can't help myself!" - Babs -/ --

Paul Hendry

May 29, 1994, 3:40:59 AM5/29/94
In article <2s8bpc$8...@nigel.msen.com>,

Joe Thiel <jth...@garnet.msen.com> wrote:
>john flynn (ya...@cybernet.cse.fau.edu) wrote:
>: Is there a Fifi Defense League? If there isn't, let's form one.. anyone
>: interested in joining?
>
>And what, pray tell, are we defending her from? Besides each other?
><g,d,r!>

Well, you could defend her from Kennedy Cartoons Incorporated,
or maybe from bad writers. Or possibly you could defend her from
maniacal coin collectors who live on small continents.

>Actually, that could work quite well! "Don't be afraid, Fifi...we're all
>here to...defend you. Would you like us to take turns, or defend you all
>at once?" :-)

I guess that there are only three members of the FDL, then.
Unless there is some element of style or technique that escapes my
mind for the moment...

The Dixie Flatline

May 29, 1994, 3:49:08 AM5/29/94
In alt.tv.tiny-toon.fandom, Les Paul <hen...@helios.physics.utoronto.ca>
wrote:

>Some people/furries actually (and I say that as if it were some sort of
>surprise) like the smell of skunks. What is Fifi going to do about them?

Borrow a few of Wakko's mallets and anvils?

Ray

--
Raymond Hom
rh...@tuba.calpoly.edu || rh...@galaxy.calpoly.edu

Powdered Toast Man

May 29, 1994, 4:25:41 AM5/29/94
In article <CqJzM...@helios.physics.utoronto.ca>,

Paul Hendry <hen...@helios.physics.utoronto.ca> wrote:
>In article <2s6nkr$g...@nic.scruz.net>,
>Powdered Toast Man <toas...@armory.com> wrote:
>>
>>2. Fifi can defend herself against personal attacks. She's her own
>> mace can.
>
>Some people/furries actually (and I say that as if it were some sort of
>surprise) like the smell of skunks. What is Fifi going to do about them?

Only other skunks, I'd guess.

Besides... if she were attacked, she would be a "good-guy toon" and be
totally invulnerable.

Besides... who would attack her?

Further, she probably has hired bodyguards.

And she's only one toon. We should form a defense crew to protect the
Warners, if anyone. You saw what happened at the 65th Anniversary show!
While we're at it, why not form a "Free the Warners" rally? And save up
money to donate to Slappy Squirrel for plastic surgeory?

Let's just sayyyy... you formed your little Fifi defense society?
What would it accomplish? No one attacks Fifi, and if it became a
"coalition of Fifi fans", well, what would that accomplish? All
the Fifi fans are already here, bound by this newsgroup, and in my
opinion, they can't be brought closer, unless you decide to trek out
of Usenet. And I tell you, it would be hard to promote a "defense
league for a cartoon character" idea in the Real World(tm).

If a gimmick is what you want, maybe you should look for something
a bit more believable; this newsgroup is unbelievable enough as it is.

Paul Hendry

May 29, 1994, 8:05:34 AM5/29/94
I change quoted names from time to time under the belief that the person
who I am quoting doesn't really want to be given credit for posting the
stuff I am quoting them as saying.

In article <2s9ji5$l...@nic.scruz.net>,

Reconstituted English-Muffin Woman <toas...@armory.com> wrote:
>In article <CqJzM...@helios.physics.utoronto.ca>,
>Paul Hendry <hen...@helios.physics.utoronto.ca> wrote:
>>In article <2s6nkr$g...@nic.scruz.net>,
>>Powdered Toast Man <toas...@armory.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>2. Fifi can defend herself against personal attacks. She's her own
>>> mace can.
>>
>>Some people/furries actually (and I say that as if it were some sort of
>>surprise) like the smell of skunks. What is Fifi going to do about them?
>
>Only other skunks, I'd guess.

Mmmm... no, more than that. Like I said, some people like the smell.

>Besides... if she were attacked, she would be a "good-guy toon" and be
>totally invulnerable.

She wasn't totally invulnerable against Elmyra in "Out of Odor".

>Besides... who would attack her?

Elmyra, overzealous suitors, numistmatists, etc...

>Further, she probably has hired bodyguards.

Yeah, probably. Yeah.... bboooddyyyguards. Hey, yeah that's the ticket.
Bodyguards.

Who said that it would be mine, and who said that it would be little? :-)

>If a gimmick is what you want, maybe you should look for something
>a bit more believable; this newsgroup is unbelievable enough as it is.

Well, I certainly don't believe that this newsgroup exists.
It got 'torpedod'. ;-)

Paul Hendry

May 29, 1994, 8:08:51 AM5/29/94
In article <1994May29....@rat.csc.calpoly.edu>,

Thee Dixie And Not Any Other Flatline Really Really Flat! <rh...@galaxy.csc.calpoly.edu> wrote:
>In alt.tv.tiny-toon.fandom, Les Paul <hen...@helios.physics.utoronto.ca>
>wrote:

Iamnotales!

>>Some people/furries actually (and I say that as if it were some sort of
>>surprise) like the smell of skunks. What is Fifi going to do about them?
>
>Borrow a few of Wakko's mallets and anvils?

So what is she going to do against those who like the smell of skunks
and who like pain?

The Dixie Flatline

May 29, 1994, 2:55:04 PM5/29/94
In alt.tv.tiny-toon.fandom, Paul Henry I <hen...@helios.physics.utoronto.ca>
wrote:

>In article <1994May29....@rat.csc.calpoly.edu>,
>Thee Dixie And Not Any Other Flatline Really Really Flat! <rh...@galaxy.csc.calpoly.edu> wrote:
>>In alt.tv.tiny-toon.fandom, Les Paul <hen...@helios.physics.utoronto.ca>
>>wrote:
>
>Iamnotales!

I meant the _guitar_.

>So what is she going to do against those who like the smell of skunks
>and who like pain?

Dynamite? C4? And should she meet someone who likes getting blown to bits,
maybe she'll do what is commonly known as a "sprint".

Jarod Reinhard

May 29, 1994, 3:51:51 PM5/29/94
nef...@aol.com (Nefaria) writes:

> sexiest and most lovable toon that she is! O:)~~~~~

^

But what's
this?

============================<NYM...@LINEAR.MV.COM=============================
"Well, you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some
watery tart threw a sword at you!" - Monty Python & the Holy Grail

"You are really so... Alert." - HISMV

D.M. Quozl Falk

May 29, 1994, 6:50:21 PM5/29/94

**}}TO: All
**}}FROM: Hen...@helios.physics.uto
**}}SUBJECT: Re: Fifi Defense League
**}}ON: 05-29-94 12:05

He> In article <2s9ji5$l...@nic.scruz.net>,

He> Reconstituted English-Muffin Woman <toas...@armory.com> wrote:
>In article <CqJzM...@helios.physics.utoronto.ca>,
>Paul Hendry <hen...@helios.physics.utoronto.ca> wrote:
>>In article <2s6nkr$g...@nic.scruz.net>,
>>Powdered Toast Man <toas...@armory.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>2. Fifi can defend herself against personal attacks. She's her own
>>> mace can.
>>

>>Some people/furries actually (and I say that as if it were some sort of
>>surprise) like the smell of skunks. What is Fifi going to do about them?
>

>Only other skunks, I'd guess.

He> Mmmm... no, more than that. Like I said, some people like the smell.

If you don't believe Paul, then just drop in on alt.skunks, where there have
been 600 posts posted since late October of last year, mostly (@ 95%) oare from
honest-to-God skunk enthusiasts, like both Paul & myself... :)

....Quozl!
(Who'd rather live with a toon skunk or a skunk furry anyday- *without*
noseplugs! :o) )

... "Skunks... And beans.... A *DEADLY* combination!" :)
___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12

--
//////======////////// |Dennis M. Falk |221 Huntoon St.|TTA/Animaniacs/WB
/ @ ) \\\\\\\\\\ |aka "Quozl Mephit"|Eureka, CA |TaleSpin/CnD-RR

robert chirico

May 29, 1994, 8:20:19 PM5/29/94
In article <5wo4mc...@linear.mv.com>,

A bald

/||||||/||||| /|||||| /|| | Robert J. Chirico - Ohio University
///||/ /||//|| ///||// /|| | College of Engineering
/|| /|| /|| /|| // | chi...@bobcat.ent.ohiou.edu
/||||||/|| //|| /|| /|| | rchi...@oucsace.cs.ohiou.edu
////// // // // // | By the way, we're all doomed for life.

robert chirico

May 29, 1994, 8:17:46 PM5/29/94
>Iamnotales!
>
>>>Some people/furries actually (and I say that as if it were some sort of
>>>surprise) like the smell of skunks. What is Fifi going to do about them?
>>
>>Borrow a few of Wakko's mallets and anvils?
>
>So what is she going to do against those who like the smell of skunks
>and who like pain?
>--
>-- \ - "There, I've said it. I feel better." - Death - / --
>-- \- Standard disclaimer: "I just can't help myself!" - Babs -/ --
>-- /- zoo >> Fifi == SEXIUS SKUNKIUS << zoo -\ --
>-- / - PPLPTPlptlpltptltppltltpl! HA! I gave you a raspberry! - \ -- --

As a final resort, Fifi could summon Elmyra who would hopefully love Fifi's
adversaries until they die. During the murder, Fifi could escape avoiding
Elmyra's wrath of love after the others had those tell tale crosses for eyes.

Paul Hendry

May 29, 1994, 9:29:06 PM5/29/94
In article <CqLA9...@oucsace.cs.ohiou.edu>,

robert chirico <chi...@bobcat.ent.ohiou.edu> wrote:
>In article <5wo4mc...@linear.mv.com>,
>Jarod Reinhard <nym...@linear.mv.com> wrote:
>>nef...@aol.com (Nefaria) writes:
>>
>>> sexiest and most lovable toon that she is! O:)~~~~~
>> ^
>> |
>> But what's
>> this?
>A bald

It looked very much like a lamprey smiley. :O=====----

Paul Hendry

May 29, 1994, 9:36:10 PM5/29/94
In article <1994May29.1...@rat.csc.calpoly.edu>,

Dixie Flatline The Second <rh...@galaxy.csc.calpoly.edu> wrote:
>In alt.tv.tiny-toon.fandom, Paul Henry I <hen...@helios.physics.utoronto.ca>
>wrote:
>
>>So what is she going to do against those who like the smell of skunks
>>and who like pain?
>
>Dynamite? C4? And should she meet someone who likes getting blown to bits,
>maybe she'll do what is commonly known as a "sprint".

Only otters can make/do "sprints". :-)

Rick Pikul Phoenix

May 29, 1994, 10:07:05 PM5/29/94
hen...@helios.physics.utoronto.ca (Paul Hendry) writes:

>Joe Thiel <jth...@garnet.msen.com> wrote:
>>Actually, that could work quite well! "Don't be afraid, Fifi...we're all
>>here to...defend you. Would you like us to take turns, or defend you all
>>at once?" :-)

>I guess that there are only three members of the FDL, then.
>Unless there is some element of style or technique that escapes my
>mind for the moment...

Six (eight if you count her hands): O,A,V plus between the breasts
and in the armpits. Even more if if you are giving her a spooge bath.

Phoenix

Powdered Toast Man

May 30, 1994, 2:35:48 AM5/30/94
In article <19940529.3...@lisa.apana.org.au>,
Gavan McCormack <Tetr...@Lisa.apana.org.au> wrote:

>Paul Hendry (hen...@helios.physics.utoronto.ca) wrote:
>> >Actually, that could work quite well! "Don't be afraid, Fifi...we're all
>> >here to...defend you. Would you like us to take turns, or defend you all
>> >at once?" :-)
>
>``Sometimes the best defence is a good offence.'' :) I'm sure there is a
>lot of people here who would rather a pre-emptive action of hiding her away
>in their own personal hideaway untill the danger has passed, or not, as the
>case may be. :)~~~

Maybe I was wrong... maybe we neeed some people to defend her...
...against you guys!

Chris Baird

May 31, 1994, 6:08:45 AM5/31/94
<toas...@armory.com>:

> Let's just sayyyy... you formed your little Fifi defense society?
> What would it accomplish? No one attacks Fifi, and if it became a
> "coalition of Fifi fans", well, what would that accomplish?

This could be something not unlike the Narrabri Volunteer Surf
Rescue ?Service (find an atlas and look up where Narrabri is in
Australia) that nearly all the Ambulance & Fire Brigade officers
in the area (my Dad was one) are apart of.. Did you know that in
Australian country areas it's not unusual for volunteer outfits
to receive discounted beer for their Christmas parties? ;)

Now back to the serious business of defending Fifi La Fume from
all possible threats to her well-being,, As in any Defence Force,
recruits are required to take an Oath...

[remove any headgear, raise your right hand, place your left
somewhere else, repeat after me, blah blah]

"I, INSERT YOUR NAME HERE, do commit myself for the duration
of my appointment to defend and protect Fifi La Fume from
all potential hazards to her physical, mental and spiritual
welfare, and by any means guarantee her satisfaction with
life, irregardless of my own condition or obligations."

(Pretty heavy, eh? But we're a very sincere and dedicated lot.. ;)

__
:||:
^ // ___ :||:
//-~ ~\:||:
.. :
<___- ___- _/
(_/(_| (_|

Paul Hendry

May 30, 1994, 2:26:17 PM5/30/94
In article <RWPIKUL.3...@CHEMICAL.watstar.uwaterloo.ca>,

9: between the legs, externally
10: being wrapped by her tail

Looks like Fifi needs a *lot* of defending. ;-)

--
-- \ - "There, I've said it. I feel better." - Death - / --
-- \- Standard disclaimer: "I just can't help myself!" - Babs -/ --

-- /- MaxEnt >> Fifi == SEXIUS SKUNKIUS << MaxEnt -\ --
-- / - Z le *sigh* Z - \ -- --

Paul Hendry

May 30, 1994, 2:35:11 PM5/30/94
>In article <19940529.3...@lisa.apana.org.au>,
>Gavan McCormack <Tetr...@Lisa.apana.org.au> wrote:
>>
>>``Sometimes the best defence is a good offence.'' :) I'm sure there is a
>>lot of people here who would rather a pre-emptive action of hiding her away
>>in their own personal hideaway untill the danger has passed, or not, as the
>>case may be. :)~~~

This article did not reach my site.
Could somebody please send me an example of the Path: through which this
article did reach their site?

--
-- \ - "There, I've said it. I feel better." - Death - / --
-- \- Standard disclaimer: "I just can't help myself!" - Babs -/ --

Eric Walker

May 30, 1994, 6:31:00 PM5/30/94
Chris Baird (c892...@sol.newcastle.edu.au) wrote:
: Now back to the serious business of defending Fifi La Fume from

: all possible threats to her well-being,, As in any Defence Force,
: recruits are required to take an Oath...

Seems to me like we need someone to defend Fifi from the Fifi Defense
League...

The Dixie Flatline

May 30, 1994, 7:26:08 PM5/30/94
Mr. Evolving Sig (Paul Henry II) wrote:

>10: being wrapped by her tail

This is a "defense" style? Looks more like an attack (AD&D stats):

THAC0: 10
Damage/Attack: 1d10
No. of Attacks: 3
Special Attacks: fumes, crushed by tail

>Looks like Fifi needs a *lot* of defending. ;-)

"Now your best *de*-fense, boy, it's a good *off*-fense." - _Neuromancer_

Nefaria

May 30, 1994, 8:36:03 PM5/30/94

chi...@bobcat.ent.ohiou.edu (robert chirico ) writes:

In article <5wo4mc...@linear.mv.com>,
Jarod Reinhard <nym...@linear.mv.com> wrote:
>nef...@aol.com (Nefaria) writes:
>
>> sexiest and most lovable toon that she is! O:)~~~~~
> ^
> |
> But what's
> this?
>

> A bald

Actually, it's a drooling angel smiley. Babs is so sexy that even
angels salivate in her presence!

Paul Hendry

May 30, 1994, 11:30:33 PM5/30/94
In article <1994May30.2...@rat.csc.calpoly.edu>,

The Dixie Flatcup <rh...@galaxy.csc.calpoly.edu> wrote:
>Mr. Evolving Sig (Paul Henry II) wrote:
>
>>10: being wrapped by her tail
>
>This is a "defense" style? Looks more like an attack

An attack? That's not what I had in mind. I was thinking of all of the
sexually stimulating things that Fifi could do with her tail.
Anybody want to make a list of them? :-)

The Dixie Flatline

May 31, 1994, 12:35:21 AM5/31/94
In alt.tv.tiny-toon.fandom, Paul "Exabyte" Henry III wrote:

>In article <1994May30.2...@rat.csc.calpoly.edu>,
>The Dixie Flatcup <rh...@galaxy.csc.calpoly.edu> wrote:
>>Mr. Evolving Sig (Paul Henry II) wrote:
>>
>>>10: being wrapped by her tail
>>
>>This is a "defense" style? Looks more like an attack
>
>An attack? That's not what I had in mind. I was thinking of all of the
>sexually stimulating things that Fifi could do with her tail.

I know what you had in mind, it just seemed like something she would use
to fend off an opponent. :)

>Anybody want to make a list of them? :-)

1. Hold and apply a wire toothbrush...

Jarod Reinhard

Jun 6, 1994, 2:14:44 PM6/6/94
nef...@aol.com (Nefaria) writes:

But do angels actually have saliva? We know Babs does, we've seen it in many
episodes, but angels? Hmm...

Robert C. Henney

Jun 7, 1994, 1:15:11 AM6/7/94
REPOSTED DUE TO SPOOL CRASH. SORRY.

Subject: Re: Fifi Defence League
From: nym...@linear.mv.com (Jarod Reinhard)

> >> ^
> >> |
> >> But what's
> >> this?
> >A bald
>

> It looked very much like a lamprey smiley. :O=====----

Lampreys, lampreys, no more lampreys!!!!!!

============================<NYM...@LINEAR.MV.COM============================

"Well, you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some
watery tart threw a sword at you!" - Monty Python & the Holy Grail

"You are really so... Alert." - HISMV

Robert C. Henney <hen...@linear.mv.com>
Consistently Random Vaporware Project Software Engineer, with dark glasses
NHTI Concord, New Hampshire, USA Linear Concepts BBS: 603/225-3409

Robert C. Henney

Jun 7, 1994, 1:20:14 AM6/7/94
REPOSTED DUE TO SPOOL CRASH. SORRY.

From: nym...@linear.mv.com (Jarod Reinhard)
Subject: Fifi Defence League

nef...@aol.com (Nefaria) writes:

> In article <CqLA9...@oucsace.cs.ohiou.edu>,
> chi...@bobcat.ent.ohiou.edu (robert chirico ) writes:
>
> In article <5wo4mc...@linear.mv.com>,
> Jarod Reinhard <nym...@linear.mv.com> wrote:
> >nef...@aol.com (Nefaria) writes:
> >
> >> sexiest and most lovable toon that she is! O:)~~~~~
> > ^
> > |
> > But what's
> > this?
> >

> > A bald
>

> Actually, it's a drooling angel smiley. Babs is so sexy that even
> angels salivate in her presence!

But do angels actually have saliva? We know Babs does, we've seen it in many
episodes, but angels? Hmm...

============================<NYM...@LINEAR.MV.COM============================

"Well, you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some
watery tart threw a sword at you!" - Monty Python & the Holy Grail

"You are really so... Alert." - HISMV

skippysq...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2016, 12:37:11 AM7/9/16
On Friday, May 27, 1994 at 3:42:57 PM UTC-5, john flynn wrote:
> Is there a Fifi Defense League? If there isn't, let's form one.. anyone
> interested in joining? (I can't send netmail, so just post responses on
> here) ... How about an International Association of Fifi Lovers? (I like
> Fifi so much, I've gone insane, so please excuse me, thanks)

> Le sob. Le really big sob. Le boo hoo hoo hoo hoo -- Fifi La Fume ======
> All around Warner Bros. TOONIMANIAC | OFFICIAL FIFI FANBOY/BABS MEGAFAN=
> TINY TOONS + ANIMANIACS = ULTRA-ZANINESS = COOLNESS TO THE MAX!!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck is happening?